Author Topic: OMG! Toddlers Who Hate Foreign Food are RACIST  (Read 3400 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
OMG! Toddlers Who Hate Foreign Food are RACIST
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:39:36 PM »
The Muslims don't have to force their way into power in the UK, the UK is destroying itself from the inside out.

Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'

By Rosa Prince, Political Correspondent
Last updated: 10:15 AM BST 07/07/2008

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency.

The National Children's Bureau, which receives £12 million a year, mainly from Government funded organisations, has issued guidance to play leaders and nursery teachers advising them to be alert for racist incidents among youngsters in their care.

This could include a child of as young as three who says "yuk" in response to being served unfamiliar foreign food.

The guidance by the NCB is designed to draw attention to potentially-racist attitudes in youngsters from a young age.

It alerts playgroup leaders that even babies can not be ignored in the drive to root out prejudice as they can "recognise different people in their lives".

The 366-page guide for staff in charge of pre-school children, called Young Children and Racial Justice, warns: "Racist incidents among children in early years settings tend to be around name-calling, casual thoughtless comments and peer group relationships."

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".

The guide goes on to warn that children might also "react negatively to a culinary tradition other than their own by saying 'yuk'".

Staff are told: "No racist incident should be ignored. When there is a clear racist incident, it is necessary to be specific in condemning the action."

Warning that failing to pick children up on their racist attitudes could instil prejudice, the NCB adds that if children "reveal negative attitudes, the lack of censure may indicate to the child that there is nothing unacceptable about such attitudes".

Nurseries are encouraged to report as many incidents as possible to their local council. The guide added: "Some people think that if a large number of racist incidents are reported, this will reflect badly on the institution. In fact, the opposite is the case."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/education/2261307/Toddlers-who-dislike-spicy-food-racist%2C-say-report.html

Sounds to me like the Muslims are already making the rules.   :sheesh:

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: OMG! Toddlers Who Hate Foreign Food are RACIST
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »
Just sick. Muslims are the racists
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »
Just sick. Muslims are the racists

Of course they are that is why people need to be racist to them

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »
trees think the sky is racist because its blue

fyi spicy food very very unhealthy for kids
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 07:55:06 PM »
What the hell is wrong with these freaking people?  These kids are too young to even conceive of the concept of racism, but these bliksems go out of their way to invent new thought crimes... Britain really is lost.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 02:07:42 AM »
What the hell is wrong with these freaking people?  These kids are too young to even conceive of the concept of racism, but these bliksems go out of their way to invent new thought crimes... Britain really is lost.

Yes, you know, I have three young kids in school, and all of them are being indoctrinated with the view that they should be sorry for being responsible for the poverty in Africa. A bit like the doctrine of Original Sin. The country has gone mad and possibly is beyond redemption.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 02:14:00 AM »

I'm just curious, how is it unhealthy? Could it cause ulcers?

One thing that horrifies me about this is that they're not allowing children to grow up with their own, British culture. Food preferences and "norms" are part of someone's culture and these British children are not allowed to be British.

Also the part about "They smell", what if they do smell? I've noticed that some ethnic groups tend to have a more powerful odor than others, especially male Arab or Pakistani Muslims. You'd think they never met a bar of soap in their life.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 02:36:41 AM »
Dr. Dan:  "fyi spicy food very very unhealthy for kids"

Sure thing, Doc.

That's obviously why India, whose children make up one out of every five children on our planet, and are raised on spicy food from birth, are so healthy and intelligent that they score at the top of the class on all of their tests and are being given all of the jobs which American youth used to have.

Or...perhaps it's just because they're not brainwashed by television and magazine advertisements to consume the never-ending arsenal of dangerous and destructive pharmaceuticals pushed on them by the American Medical Association / Big Pharma Monopoly; those who enrich themselves far beyond what any sane civilization would consider "fair compensation" as they offer more and more "health advice" to a population growing more impoverished by the minute and exhibiting mass psychosis.

You know something, Doc, there is no other country on the face of the earth like ours, where children are tortured, raped, murdered, abused, ignored, despised; so much so that young women consider motherhood the worst fate imaginable.

Thanks in no small part to another huge A.M.A. / Big Pharma Monopoly devoted to enriching themselves by murdering unborn babies, and preventing children from being born with the use of more dangerous chemicals.

Spicy food?

Indians are healthy, intelligent, and reproduce quite well with their diet, thank you!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 07:04:29 AM »
All hot spices, like the people who produce them, are irritants.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:23:19 AM »

I ate spicy food as a kid, but I don't think kids should be forced to eat it. I ate jalapenos as young as 3 and habenero peppers when I was 7.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »
How about a moslem toddler who is given a ham sandwich in school :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 09:22:08 AM »
How about a moslem toddler who is given a ham sandwich in school :::D :::D

Or even pork rinds?  :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 11:12:04 AM »
Also the part about "They smell", what if they do smell? I've noticed that some ethnic groups tend to have a more powerful odor than others, especially male Arab or Pakistani Muslims. You'd think they never met a bar of soap in their life.[/quote]

It all depends. An African who never washes doesn't smell as much as one who washes from time to time. It's all to do with the skin bacteria. But there's also a genetic element. Black tribes with lots of Bushmen in them, e.g. the Xhosa of S. Africa, smell more than the rest. They also have a lighter skin colour, and big backsides in the women for storage.

Don't complain about the smell. Dogs raised by whites in Africa automatically treat the blacks as animals.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:14:22 AM by carreg »

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »

Yes, you know, I have three young kids in school, and all of them are being indoctrinated with the view that they should be sorry for being responsible for the poverty in Africa. A bit like the doctrine of Original Sin. The country has gone mad and possibly is beyond redemption.

Blame America First Syndrome. It's epidemic in government schools today. They don't even teach history as it was, rather how they see it -
America bad, everyone else a victim.

In England they have banned the teaching of the Holocaust in all public schools so as not to offend Muslims.
Can you believe that? >:(