Author Topic: My Email thread- A TERRIBLE Murdering Crime-talking Jewish hater.  (Read 886 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
 The BEST ANSWER I have seen in a LONG time:  By a friend named "Israel Shomer"

Ok, take my name of this neo-nuts Email thread! You'll fall for anything as long as you think you can blame the Jews. Just like saying the protocols of the elders of Zion was 'Jewish' when it was Russian Masonic released to take the public eye off the Masons and put it on the Jews. While you're blaming the Jews for everything, who are but 6 million surrounded by 400 million hostile Arabs - the NWO and Islam is taking over everything! Look around, the Trilateralists, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations, etc... are all made up of MOSTLY white European and Anglo saxton global leadership! Not a lot of Jews in there! Wake up sheeple! While there is a tiny group of NWO Shabatean-Tzvi 'Jews' (who hate the Torah) who are influencing the Knesset in Israel, you've all swallowed the WWII Nazi lie. And just for the record, early USA (not Israeli) Intel said Iran had two tactical nuclear shells - and - if you'll recall just a few short years ago, they (Iran) were given 12 Ukrainian ICBM's via Russia (there was some debate if the warheads came with those!) so perhaps that is why they are so cocky! So get a life, and stop blaming the Jews for all the NWO and Islamic take over that is going on - Besides: Sharia {sp} Islamic law is what will kill you; following G-d's Torah (the first 5 books of Moses) I hardly think will!  <Israel Shomer

me:
Hi everyone,

Please do not copy me on this thread, if you all want to continue this crap with bashing Israel. I only have ONE enemy right now, that is going to MURDER my Nation > BARACK HUSSEIN MOHAMMED OBAMA, I do NOT have time to fight about Israel, I have ENOUGH to worry with NYC, and getting ARMS back into the hands of Law abiders b4 NOV, let alone INSANE hatred for Jewish people ALL over. 
  WE WILL have a holocaust of Americans if we let this LOSER muZlim get in power.   You all can continue this, but I am busy trying to expose this muZlim, that is NOT EVEN A US CITIZEN. I am trying to get on Larry Sinclairs Blog, and working with a man named ***** who is working on this FRAUD Obama's birth Certificate- I am just too busy anymore for this BS against myself and my Jewish brothers and sisters.

the Murdering CRIME talker:

You see it because that's what you want to see.  Nobody can criticize Israel.  I'm telling you now,  I don't much care.  I want the USA OUT of it..  I don't buy into this "special relationship" with Israel...it's killing our babies and trashing our economy.  ***** &  Come on Dave..the Talmud tells you to lie to goyim..whats the difference?  Is there truth anywhere anymore?

Me:

Your hate of a nation that you dont even BELONG to is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bigger than your love for THIS country.  WHAT are you talking about, YOU said YOU voted for Clinton. Israel has a little over 6 million citizens, in a country as big as Jersey, EVERYONE HATES THEIR GUTTS over there, and you want their military to leave their country, who protects (even the palestinkians too your buddies) to go and also join the USA, that has 4 million enlisted men....
   Just ADMIT: YOU HATE THE JEWS there, & YOU  HATE THAT THEY ARE IN ISRAEL. That's the truth. Nothing more, and ZERO you can do about it.  WORRY ABOUT USA for the 15th time AT LEAST. Worry that Obama is NOT NOT NOT A citizen of the USA, and WILL probably become the NEXT US PRES.

Her AGAIN:

Iran has the right under the non proliferation treaty to develop nuclear energy..for ..power etc...not for weapons<<<DUMB BELL.  It has to be proven that they are developing nukes...and the CIA came out with the recent report that Iran has not tried to develop nukes since 1993.  You should be more worried about the ones who have nukes..like Israel, Pakistan, India and the Soviet Union.  Not Iran who has Not ONE nuke.  (You do realize Israel has sold nukes and weapons that the USA GAVE them to Red China ..right?)

ME........Againnnnn:

DO YOU REALIZE THAT GORE, UNDER CLINTON (who you think was fab) SOLD THIS NATIONS (USA) LARGEST OIL RESERVE TO CHINA?? "ELK HILLS?? why dont you EVER just WORRY about USA??All you worry about is Israel, and YOU DONT EVEN LIVE THERE, and YOU ARE NOT A JEW!
 -I have to say, that you are VERY IGNORANT regarding ISLAM and Ahmadinejad. Iran IS AN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC- DUH.
 Russia is WITH Iran. Israel is WITH USA. Pakistan will side with Iran out of fear- China? they just lost almost 800,000 people. It is a MESS there. I dont believe they are thinking of nuking anyone anytime soon, plus they are having the OLYMPICS.
Iran HATES America-

(I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE I AM ACTUALLY HAVING THIS DISCUSSION)
 AND...

IF YOU REALLY WANT IRAN TO HAVE NUKE CAPABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, you ARE saying- FK the USA. PERIOD.
With THIS being said- WHY do you question MY LOVE for MY America? I SHOULD be questioning YOU.
T**** GO to the first major DEPT store, and ask if they have a life-size bulls eye- and WEAR IT, and FACE THE EAST.
As I stated, when we DO get nuked, DO NOT CRY when we are ALL obliterated.

I MIGHT ADD THAT THIS IS AIDING AN ENEMY.
 &&
Very BAD.  So, NOW the UN is 'credible', in YOUR eyes??
T****, You said yourself, that USA "deserves what it has coming" SO DONT GET ANGRY when we get nuked. Dont feel sorry for your loved ones, b/c YOU BELIEVE that 'we deserve it'  -Really, what I CANT believe, is that I gave you the Qu'ran, to get EDUCATED on dangers of islam, you DID NOT read it. Muslims practice Taqyia- which is 'lie-ing' FOR ALLAH, and it is counted as 'a holy thing' in the islamic SHAM of a religion. To 'trust' some IDIOT like ahmadinejad makes you appear VERY ridiculous.

I am SERIOUSLY in this battle EVERY single DAY. And David with me. :(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:07:24 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: My Email thread- A TERRIBLE Murdering Crime-talking Jewish hater.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »
Good Work!

Keep up the good fight Paulette... Sounds like you deal with some real yo-yos out there...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: My Email thread- A TERRIBLE Murdering Crime-talking Jewish hater.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »
Good Work!

Keep up the good fight Paulette... Sounds like you deal with some real yo-yos out there...

muman613

Oh, Dear Dear Dear- Muman- she is a longtime 'friend' she always liked me and I liked her as a friend, now its just gone.  :-\
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates