Author Topic: Questions for Muman613  (Read 7952 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Questions for Muman613
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 01:28:21 AM »
Here is a link to my apology on my blog...

http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/regarding-my-previous-post/

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 01:47:00 AM »

Thank you,
muman613

I believe that even though Muman did NOT have to do this, he did- b/c he has HEART- I really believe like Lisa, that this is just a closed subject, just over like beating a dead horse- PJC, is an EXCELLENT young man, and none I have seen who has SO MUCH love for Jews. Flat out- the TOPS. He is a FUN FUN FUN chatter as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 07:55:11 AM »

Thank you,
muman613

I believe that even though Muman did NOT have to do this, he did- b/c he has HEART- I really believe like Lisa, that this is just a closed subject, just over like beating a dead horse- PJC, is an EXCELLENT young man, and none I have seen who has SO MUCH love for Jews. Flat out- the TOPS. He is a FUN FUN FUN chatter as well.

PJC?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 08:02:57 AM »
C.F.,

Go to my blog and read my writing, have a look at my picture, and you will know that I am one of Hashems chosen people. I am sorry if you are jealous...

Calling me names will not accomplish anything.

muman613

Yes you have dark hair but your face looks white you even have ruddiness
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 12:13:50 PM »
I have said TIME AND TIME AGAIN, DO NOT MAKE THIS A PUBLIC FACTOR MUMAN!!! THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS A PUBLIC THREAD. YOU MESSAGED ME AND I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTRACT OTHER MEMBERS WITH THIS NON-SENSE!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
Hello PJC,

As far as I am concerned this is a closed issue. I did not start this thread. What I did was write a posting on my blog and post a thread here which linked to it. I have apologized for this. Consider this water under the bridge.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »
Hello PJC,

As far as I am concerned this is a closed issue. I did not start this thread. What I did was write a posting on my blog and post a thread here which linked to it. I have apologized for this. Consider this water under the bridge.

Thank you,
muman613

THANK YOU FOR CLOSING THE SUBJECT.

Sincerely, PJC
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »
Hello PJC,

Thank you,
muman613

Sincerely, PJC

Both of you are very Eloquent, can you both please renounce anyone trying to keep it going after this?  I NEED both of YOU to help David ben Moshe at night with his room, and you will BOTH have to fight these nazi beasts together. I am on Dial up- until I move back to NY. Which STINKS.  >:(    Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
Hello PJC,

Thank you,
muman613

Sincerely, PJC

Both of you are very Eloquent, can you both please renounce anyone trying to keep it going after this?  I NEED both of YOU to help David ben Moshe at night with his room, and you will BOTH have to fight these nazi beasts together. I am on Dial up- until I move back to NY. Which STINKS.  >:(    Shalom.
I NEED both of YOU to help David ben Moshe at night with his room?????

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 12:48:25 PM »
Hello PJC,

Thank you,
muman613

Sincerely, PJC

I NEED both of YOU to help David ben Moshe at night with his room?????

Chat room.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
I will be available later this afternoon. I am on the West coast which is 3 hours behind NY time.

I will check the forum from work this afternoon.

muman613

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
Ok.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 12:57:06 PM »
I will be in the room at 8:00 (east time) hopefully.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »
I will be lurking and listening.   ^-^
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
I hope he replies to this..

But regarding point 1.
What I have heard many times, is that the rabbis say that christianity is idolatry - for jews.  But there is a difference of opinion over whether it is idolatry for gentiles. 
He said it was idolatry, period. I want to know if he actually got that from a reputable source or from some internet site devoted to "exposing" the Talmud. I will give him the benefit of the doubt pending his responses here.

In Judaism there is a broader term 'Avoda Zara' - foreign/alien worship, it includes idol worshiping but is not limited to it.  There is no doubt that for a Jew to follow Christianity or any other foreign religion is Avoda Zara.

There may be such views in Judaism about Christianity but I think its up to the Christians to decide what they consider idolatry. I also think it is legitimate to consider another religion as idolatry from another religion's point of view, after all every two religions are at odds with each other at some points. For the sake of peace and cooperation we should avoid inflammatory statements.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »
You must be talking about the Catholics.... we all know that there are only Baptists in Heaven!!!   :::D :::D :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2008, 04:22:30 PM »
I also didn't like the picture, but whatever I didn't say anything, because of-course im the extremist who looks to pick fights  ::) , and anyway to the one (I think Lise, not sure) who said that it was removed and now their is Ronald Regan- their still remains a pic on the side.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »
I am so sick of this subject!! Problem solved!!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2008, 05:35:34 PM »
Nice pic PJC. I was asked to change by avatar because it offended someone. It wasn't a big deal. I can hang any picture I want around my office or on my web site. Here I am a guest and a minority and try not to stir things up.

Allies!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »
PJC, thank you. You are a very good man and I now have a lot more respect for you. I know that we share a belief in the promise of the future  redemption. Let us work together to prepare the world for this.

muman613

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »
PJC, thank you. You are a very good man and I now have a lot more respect for you. I know that we share a belief in the promise of the future  redemption. Let us work together to prepare the world for this.

muman613

your a Good man muman613, Good man.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
Nice pic PJC. I was asked to change by avatar because it offended someone. It wasn't a big deal. I can hang any picture I want around my office or on my web site. Here I am a guest and a minority and try not to stir things up.

Allies!!!
Thank you Shamgar. What was your old avatar and who wanted you to take it down?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »

Allies!!!

It was a picture of me standing on the Temple Mount with the Dome of the Rock in the Background. One of the Global Moderators stated that it was disgusting to have a pic of a mosque and asked me to take it down.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2008, 09:37:02 PM »

Allies!!!

It was a picture of me standing on the Temple Mount with the Dome of the Rock in the Background. One of the Global Moderators stated that it was disgusting to have a pic of a mosque and asked me to take it down.
Oh. I see.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2008, 01:57:07 AM »
When Moshiach comes that ugly Dome is coming down and the 3rd Temple will be rebuilt on the Temple Mount. Every day we pray for the rebuilding of this temple. We are currently in a period of mourning for the destruction of the Holy Temple. This is called the 3 weeks.

It is offensive to see the Muslims mosque sitting where our temple belongs. That may be why you were asked to remove it.

muman613