Author Topic: Kudos to Bush on this one, and this I do support  (Read 962 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Kudos to Bush on this one, and this I do support
« on: July 29, 2008, 12:44:23 PM »
http://news.aol.com/article/bush-oks-execution-of-army-private/105062?icid=200100397x1206532195x1200342926

And of course blacks whining "racism" but don't whine what this creep done.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Kudos to Bush on this one, and this I do support
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 12:45:38 PM »
http://news.aol.com/article/bush-oks-execution-of-army-private/105062?icid=200100397x1206532195x1200342926

And of course blacks whining "racism" but don't whine what this creep done.

That animal should rot in hell for what he did

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:51:51 PM »
Rapist murdering filthy coward, oh the days when tree limbs came in use (get the hint)

By the way to show I am for equality cause, I am a moderate and progressive like JTF is.  I believe in equality.  If it is a white rapist murdering coward when that happens that one can also find that tree limbs can be in good use
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »
Rapist murdering filthy coward, oh the days when tree limbs came in use (get the hint)

By the way to show I am for equality cause, I am a moderate and progressive like JTF is.  I believe in equality.  If it is a white rapist murdering coward when that happens that one can also find that tree limbs can be in good use

Fisrt hang them from there privates then finish them

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
What is even more disgraceful, this beast was wearing a uniform that so many wonderful men and women wore and sacraficed their lives for this great nation

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:55 PM »
I wish I was given the opportunity to push the button, pull the trigger or throw the lever.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mazz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 09:25:24 PM »
Absolutely , this pig deserves punishment but he is not the first soldier George W. Bush has sent to die.The difference is, the other 4000 were honorable human beings who didn't deserve it.
Boats are boats and ships are ships!