Author Topic: JDL Keychains  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
JDL Keychains
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »
Many, many years ago I made a donation to the JDL and I recieved a bronze metal key chain with the fist and star on on side and some Hebrew on the other side. It was a great looking key chain and I have proudly carried it all these years. Recently I lost it when I fell out of a boat and it, along with my keys, went to the bottom of a very deep lake.

Are there any ex JDL folks here that might still have a stash of these heirlooms and be interested in selling one? Also is there anyone that can advise what the Hebrew on the back said?

Thanks,

Sham out...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: JDL Keychains
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »
Sham out...
Are you trying to copy Nik's tagline?  ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
You betcha. I like Nik. He is persistent and sticks to his guns. I really don' think he should be banned. I learn a lot by listening to everyone's perspective. I don't have to believe any of it.

Sham out
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:45:16 PM »
Okay

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
Shamgar:  "is there anyone that can advise what the Hebrew on the back said?"

It was an ancient verse of Jewish Scripture, which in English is best translated as:

"Never take this keychain with you when fishing!"

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »
See, that just goes to show that Hebrew should be taught in the public schools. I would have stayed dry on that day. I really did entertain the kids though.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
We'll need some scuba gear to try to recover it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 10:18:40 PM »
ProJewChristian out  :::D. I don't think it works for me. I'll just stick to
                                                                                Sincerely, PJC

Sincerely,
PJC
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 10:22:43 PM »
                                                                                Sincerely, PJC

Sincerely,
PJC

I swear the next person that says their name and out, I'm ordering a bucket of Extra Crispy, Corn Bread and Grape Soda! :::D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 10:30:27 PM »
                                                                                Sincerely, PJC

Sincerely,
PJC

I swear the next person that says their name and out, I'm ordering a bucket of Extra Crispy, Corn Bread and Grape Soda! :::D
;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »
You betcha. I like Nik. He is persistent and sticks to his guns. I really don' think he should be banned. I learn a lot by listening to everyone's perspective. I don't have to believe any of it.

Sham out

Shamgar,

I really dont understand what is so likable about Nik. I realize I am new here but every time I read his rambling and often sloppily written rants I wonder why so many people like him. Can you point me to something he has written which is enlightening or even interesting?

I think honesty is important. And I know people with mental illness. I have much compassion on them and help them as best I can. Can anyone answer me why his writing is so poor? Who writes every sentence which end in ellipses? I read the writings of many Rabbis and none use ellipses to punctuate every sentence.

It is important to look for the good in every Jew, and every human being. I see the good in Nik and certainly dont hate him. But there is a thing called getting along in a community. It requires a little bit of wisdom to be able to use words effectively.

You are entitled to like or dislike whoever you want. I would like to learn to love nik like the others who see his Jewish soul.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »
Muman, when I first got on this forum, I took offense and got real pissy with Massuh. But the more I's read and the more I's watchis what goes on, the more I's realize that I have so much to learn. And I can learn a lot from everyone, even the Nazi trolls cruising through. It takes me a bit as I have to right clicky a bunch of terms and Wiki or Babylon them, but I am learning a lot about Judaism, about history and understanding the issues. This is the best forum I have ever been on and I enjoy it and the members immensely. 

I have watched the recent exchange between you and CF. I have seen great stuff posted by you, and I have seen great stuff posted by CF. I value both of your presences on the forum as well as Nik's. Just recently I was asked to change my avatar because it offended someone who's credentials indicated some authority on the forum. Three months ago, I would have said KA. In reality it just wasn't that important.

What is really important is the ABSOLUTE threat that every single one of us, all shades of Jews, all flavors of Gentiles, even the Nazis and... what's really funny the Muzzies too, are under. Islam will destroy our culture and our country. It is so real, it just amazes me the people that just don't get it. When all the Jews and Gentiles are gone, the Muzzies will begin to eat each other up. It's a virus.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
Shamgar,

Thank you for your very enlightening response. You are very correct in your observations. It is great wisdom to listen and to learn from everyone around you. Our culture values wisdom and insight and, to me, it is a miracle that you are attracted to this truth.

I wish you much good mazel on your journey {Jews really dont believe in luck}. May your teachers be wise and the wisdom you learn be used in goodness.

muman613

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/160965/jewish/What-Does-Mazel-Tov-Mean.htm
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:31:02 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14