Author Topic: JTFers official condemnation of racism.  (Read 29809 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2008, 09:41:53 PM »
I am not a racist, I am a realist,, a huge difference.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »
All I'm saying is that the average North European following ancient Asatru or the average Roman following Roman paganism probably was a lot smarter than Laqueesha who was swinging from the trees. I don't like everything about European history either.

P.S. I'm not Jewish
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:45:51 PM by Rubystars »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 09:47:27 PM »
Hey it is nobody's fault that for over 500 years in the United States they refuse to evolve.  How is that Asians come here with a complete different language, culture, reading and still they find a way to open a business to raise decent children and have a tight family structure?  It isn't racism it is reality.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 09:48:32 PM »
All I'm saying is that the average North European following ancient Asatru or the average Roman following Roman paganism probably was a lot smarter than Laqueesha who was swinging from the trees. I don't like everything about European history either.

P.S. I'm not Jewish

Thats OK... I was sure that it wouldnt phase anyone reading this forum...

;)

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »
Hey it is nobody's fault that for over 500 years in the United States they refuse to evolve.  How is that Asians come here with a complete different language, culture, reading and still they find a way to open a business to raise decent children and have a tight family structure?  It isn't racism it is reality.

Northeast Asians are on average smart people. :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »

P.S. I'm not Jewish

Thats OK... I was sure that it wouldnt phase anyone reading this forum...

;)

muman613

C.F. brought it up. Come to think of it, the ancient Aztecs and other Indian tribes were much more advanced as far as technology and language, mythology, architecture, etc. than any African nation ever was. I should say sub-Saharan Africa, because North Africans were Caucasian (even if they  might not have been "white", that's hard to tell at this point). Like the Indians of the West, the North Africans also built pyramids, etc.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:53:57 PM by Rubystars »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »
The Eastern Africans and Nubians did have an accomplished society.  Also, black people in America started successful schools and were on their way to succeeding as a people but they turned to angry, useless anti-Semitic leaders and fell into an amoral abyss.  There's a HUGE difference between the Ethiopians who come to America and become successful within 10 years and the American blacks who sit in their own complaining crap for generations.  Seriously, I was in a tech class and half of the people in the class were Eastern Africans and they worked their asses off.  The 2nd generation gets made fun of by the American blacks and are told they can't get girls.  They then dress like idiots and become evil at the dismay of their parents who worked so hard for them to get here.  The gangster culture needs to be destroyed because every race, White, Asian, American Indian, etc have millions of young people living an evil lifestyle. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2008, 03:05:11 AM »
The Eastern Africans and Nubians did have an accomplished society.  Also, black people in America started successful schools and were on their way to succeeding as a people but they turned to angry, useless anti-Semitic leaders and fell into an amoral abyss.  There's a HUGE difference between the Ethiopians who come to America and become successful within 10 years and the American blacks who sit in their own complaining crap for generations.  Seriously, I was in a tech class and half of the people in the class were Eastern Africans and they worked their donkeys off.  The 2nd generation gets made fun of by the American blacks and are told they can't get girls.  They then dress like idiots and become evil at the dismay of their parents who worked so hard for them to get here.  The gangster culture needs to be destroyed because every race, White, Asian, American Indian, etc have millions of young people living an evil lifestyle. 

The ones who actually make it all the way into a tech class are going to be the cream of the crop so to speak. That doesn't say much about the IQ of the average African, just about those outstanding individuals. As a whole sub-Saharan Africa has produced little of worldwide importance except AIDS and Ebola.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2008, 03:07:15 AM »
The Eastern Africans and Nubians did have an accomplished society.  Also, black people in America started successful schools and were on their way to succeeding as a people but they turned to angry, useless anti-Semitic leaders and fell into an amoral abyss.  There's a HUGE difference between the Ethiopians who come to America and become successful within 10 years and the American blacks who sit in their own complaining crap for generations.  Seriously, I was in a tech class and half of the people in the class were Eastern Africans and they worked their donkeys off.  The 2nd generation gets made fun of by the American blacks and are told they can't get girls.  They then dress like idiots and become evil at the dismay of their parents who worked so hard for them to get here.  The gangster culture needs to be destroyed because every race, White, Asian, American Indian, etc have millions of young people living an evil lifestyle. 

L'Chaim NWJTF... Ill drink to that!

That gangster lifestyle is ruining lives. And everyone thinks its so cool to be a crackhead and pimp cause it sells CDs. So then they move up and get shot. Then they are really cool. You don't get street creds unless youve been shot at or killed. And they are scam artists and indignant because it is the way of the street. It is so sad because like you I have seen African Americans make it. At my company I know a few who are upright, driven, and intelligent. I agree it is not a genetic trait but a symptom of the degenerate culture sold by the media.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2008, 03:13:46 AM »
Ruby,

I dont want to be controversial, but my opinion of the average American student today is not so great. It is so sad that my American company has to bring people from India, China, Romania, France, Germany, and Russia to work in computer technology. American students are just not smart enough these days and those other countries have surpassed American education. I was lucky because I went to school in the 70s in a good part of Connecticut and got a great education by todays standards.

I know that there is an education problem, my girlfriend works in the public schools here in California. It is a mess because most class time is spent taking care of behavior problems of the students. Here most are latino and black so it is like a zoo.

muman613

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2008, 03:16:28 AM »

The ones who actually make it all the way into a tech class are going to be the cream of the crop so to speak. That doesn't say much about the IQ of the average African, just about those outstanding individuals. As a whole sub-Saharan Africa has produced little of worldwide importance except AIDS and Ebola.

Sub Saharan Africa has always been a disaster and perhaps I'm feeling in a generous mood because I haven't been downtown in a while but I know there are righteous black people there.  The southern Christian Sudanese have suffered and have been murdered in the millions at the hands of Muslim Arabs.  They can be potential allies and I know where you're coming from just I would feel bad if a righteous Sudanese person came here and we turned him away.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2008, 03:22:50 AM »

It's a good culture and good environment...not race or genes...

and you aren't saying anything incorrect...

certainly, if an Asian was raised in a bad environment with a bad way of thinking, he'll act like the typical schwartza
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2008, 03:28:40 AM »

That gangster lifestyle is ruining lives. And everyone thinks its so cool to be a crackhead and pimp cause it sells CDs. So then they move up and get shot. Then they are really cool. You don't get street creds unless you've been shot at or killed. And they are scam artists and indignant because it is the way of the street. It is so sad because like you I have seen African Americans make it. At my company I know a few who are upright, driven, and intelligent. I agree it is not a genetic trait but a symptom of the degenerate culture sold by the media.

muman613

It just shows that when they have a culture that promotes education, morality, discipline and respect, they can be the best neighbors and citizens.  The rap/hip hop way of life is a hybrid of immorality, anti-American black racism and criminality.  I'll take a black African neighbor who came here for an education rather than a White or Asian gangbanger as a neighbor.  Other races of people embrace hip hop more than whites I've seen because it makes them cool and they can easily fit into the role.  They can also more easily say that they are a disenfranchised minority as opposed to a white kid who has to explain his "street cred."  

Also, you see Muslims have completely embraced hip hop as a way to attack the Jews.

Like this Turkish Muslim Nazi rap

or to attack the Europeans and justify Arab/black violence and rioting against the French like this:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

That gangster lifestyle is ruining lives. And everyone thinks its so cool to be a crackhead and pimp cause it sells CDs. So then they move up and get shot. Then they are really cool. You don't get street creds unless you've been shot at or killed. And they are scam artists and indignant because it is the way of the street. It is so sad because like you I have seen African Americans make it. At my company I know a few who are upright, driven, and intelligent. I agree it is not a genetic trait but a symptom of the degenerate culture sold by the media.

muman613

It just shows that when they have a culture that promotes education, morality, discipline and respect, they can be the best neighbors and citizens.  The rap/hip hop way of life is a hybrid of immorality, anti-American black racism and criminality.  I'll take a black African neighbor who came here for an education rather than a White or Asian gangbanger as a neighbor.  Other races of people embrace hip hop more than whites I've seen because it makes them cool and they can easily fit into the role.  They can also more easily say that they are a disenfranchised minority as opposed to a white kid who has to explain his "street cred." 

Also, you see Muslims have completely embraced hip hop as a way to attack the Jews.

Like this Turkish Muslim Nazi rap

or to attack the Europeans and justify Arab/black violence and rioting against the French like this:

Check this out:

Jewdah Macabee - Israelite!

Jewdah Macabee - Iron Like a Lion

Actually I like it...

muman613

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:23:10 AM by muman613 »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2008, 03:49:09 AM »
ok...it looks like there's definitly an exception there!   :D :D :D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2008, 03:56:40 AM »

I think I understand what you mean. I just find the idea of whites being called racist is another way of attacking whites. Any white who takes pride in their heritage is called a racist. Any white who points out the lack of achievement by any other race, but especially schvartzas, is called a racist. This is another symptom of schvartza worship. Any white who points out the evil, degrading, filthy "culture" of American schvartzas is called racist. "Racist" is a crock of excrement.

Sub Saharan Africa has always been a disaster and perhaps I'm feeling in a generous mood because I haven't been downtown in a while but I know there are righteous black people there.  The southern Christian Sudanese have suffered and have been murdered in the millions at the hands of Muslim Arabs.  They can be potential allies and I know where you're coming from just I would feel bad if a righteous Sudanese person came here and we turned him away.

I don't want to turn anyone who is truly righteous away either.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2008, 03:57:17 AM »
ok...it looks like there's definitly an exception there!   :D :D :D

Im glad you like it....  8)

muman613

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2008, 04:19:07 AM »

I think I understand what you mean. I just find the idea of whites being called racist is another way of attacking whites. Any white who takes pride in their heritage is called a racist. Any white who points out the lack of achievement by any other race, but especially schvartzas, is called a racist. This is another symptom of schvartza worship. Any white who points out the evil, degrading, filthy "culture" of American schvartzas is called racist. "Racist" is a crock of excrement.

I don't want to turn anyone who is truly righteous away either.

I saw this movie about the Lost Boys of Sudan and how they barely escaped the Muslim invasions who were castrating all the boys in this village.  They formed a group and the head of the group and all the boys went to America because their familes were all killed.  A bunch of them went to different parts of the country and they had a reunion in some city in the US some years later.  Some of the Suadanese were dressed all in rap hip hop clothes and the older boys told them that they looked like fools and were following the stupid Americans rather than the smart Americans.  They said "how can someone take you seriosuly like that?" They also said, "how can you go back home to Sudan like that?"The righteous older boys were trying to learn from America and bring it back to Sudan while the stupid ones were getting involved in the hip hop gang crap. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »
Why do they always have to come to America? America has enough people from the third world. America shouldn't be the world's toilet bowl for the world to send all its refugees.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2008, 10:28:42 AM »
Why do they always have to come to America? America has enough people from the third world. America shouldn't be the world's toilet bowl for the world to send all its refugees.
U.S should of went under lockdown mode after 9/11 until every last Jihadist was either dead or dead!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »
To me it's ridiculous to even refer to white people as being racist when we're the ones having genocide committed against us through multiculturalism and propaganda that promotes race mixing. Some individuals are truly hateful, but as a whole, the white race is the LEAST racist of all.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 11:13:27 AM »
To me it's ridiculous to even refer to white people as being racist when we're the ones having genocide committed against us through multiculturalism and propaganda that promotes race mixing. Some individuals are truly hateful, but as a whole, the white race is the LEAST racist of all.
I have a question for you RubyStars. Do you thing that white people are GENETICALLY superior than Blacks?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »
A complete focus on genetics is materialism. We are more than bodies. A dead body has DNA but can do neither good or evil.

While genetics do have an effect (obviously) on any people, they are not even close to the entire equation of what makes a man.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 11:29:48 AM »
I have a question for you RubyStars. Do you thing that white people are GENETICALLY superior than Blacks?

We're genetically different from blacks, and this does influence behavior. Blacks are superior when it comes to many sports, they are superior when it comes to standing in the hot sun and not fainting from heat exhaustion or getting burnt to a crisp. They are perfectly suited for living a hunter-gatherer lifestyle in Africa. They're not so suited to a modern lifestyle.

One reason that blacks tend to be more sexual at an earlier age than whites is that they develop faster. They reach puberty at an earlier age, in fact, they develop faster in the womb than whites and on average naturally live a shorter lifespan because of a naturally different rate of aging.

Studies have shown them to be more impulsive than whites, which might be all right if you're living on the African plains, but can really hurt you in a structured society where rules have to be adhered to and impulsive behavior can lead to jail time.

Their brains are actually structured differently than those of whites. They have smaller brains overall, and less developed frontal lobes, which contribute to thoughts of "planning for the future" and other such things. This would also contribute to a higher crime rate, because of a lessened ability to foresee the long-term consequences of one's own actions. "I didn't do nuffin", etc.

The skeletal structure is different. Anyone who tells you that race is based on "skin color" doesn't know what they're talking about. Physical anthropologists can tell the difference between skeletons of different races. We all know that there are other physical differences that go beyond skin color and include facial differences, limb length, tendency toward certain diseases, etc.

You can't have all these physical differences without some influence on the person's brain to be different as well.

Whites generally score better than blacks on tasks like reading, writing, language skills, and math. It's not racism that keeps blacks from achieving at the same level as whites in these areas, it's biology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »
A complete focus on genetics is materialism. We are more than bodies. A dead body has DNA but can do neither good or evil.

While genetics do have an effect (obviously) on any people, they are not even close to the entire equation of what makes a man.

Genetics don't determine what someone will behave like, but they do have an influence.