Author Topic: I was insulted by a Jew today...  (Read 4198 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
I was insulted by a Jew today...
« on: July 24, 2008, 04:58:42 PM »
I just came home. I visited an old friend of mine who is a Ukrainian Jew and lives in Germany.
This girl brought another Jewish friend with her WHO WAS NOT INVITED in the first place.
When I said that all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries including Israel, and that I'm member of the Kahanist movement. He didn't know about Kahane but he said, 'where should the muslims go you f...' and then I threw insults back at him. So I told my friend to lose that piece of excrement otherwise she can forget my phone number. Well after that he left and we went and ate Suchi. I hadn't been insulted by a Jew before, what can I do in these situations?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I was insulted by a Jew today...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »
I just came home. I visited an old friend of mine who is a Ukrainian Jew and lives in Germany.
This girl brought another Jewish friend with her WHO WAS NOT INVITED in the first place.
When I said that all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries including Israel, and that I'm member of the Kahanist movement. He didn't know about Kahane but he said, 'where should the muslims go you f...' and then I threw insults back at him. So I told my friend to lose that piece of excrement otherwise she can forget my phone number. Well after that he left and we went and ate Suchi. I hadn't been insulted by a Jew before, what can I do in these situations?

I would kick him out of the house ,but the P.C. would probably bring me to trial in Germany and Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »
Where would the muslims go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW ABOUT MECCA?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
Unfortunately if you are going to use such statements you are going to hear allot of insults and derogatory responses. I think the best response is not to lose calmness and get involved in an exchange of insults. Some people are hopeless but other people who might listen may be convinced by the merits of logical arguments.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »

remain cool...and don't be surprised that some Jews think opposite to kahane or differently..everybody is entitled to an opinion...even wrong opinions.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:07 PM »
IIC be careful, afterall you are in Germany.
Oh wait a moment you are a foreigner in Germany, well then it might cause only half the trouble to you.  ;)

Well honestly, the kahanist view is definitly perceived as extrem, I guess in all the European countries.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »
IIC be careful, afterall you are in Germany.
Oh wait a moment you are a foreigner in Germany, well then it might cause only half the trouble to you.  ;)

Well honestly, the kahanist view is definitly perceived as extrem, I guess in all the European countries.

Germans don't care about that ideology, they may tell me they disagree and move on.
BUT THIS SCUM INSULTED ME SEVERAL TIMES.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
These muslim lovers are such hypocrites.  If he loves them so much, why doesn't he bring them to his own house?  But of course, he doesn't have to live with the muslims, so he can afford to show what a big sport he is.  As for what you should do?  What can you do?  Ask him if he is such an enlightened liberal humanist, and will afford muslims the right to advocate their jihad, why does he not want to allow you to express your opinion.  He cannot answer that because it is a logical question.  There is no logic on the left.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »

I would kick him out of the house ,but the P.C. would probably bring me to trial in Germany and Europe

Mord, I admire you  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »

O0
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »

insult that self hating ignoramous back!

What is disguesting is when certain people - could be any of 3 or so people, have used very serious hebrew religious cursing expressions against jews, of the type used against hitler. And liberally. Against yekutiel, against an anti-zionist rabbi, one(maybe scriabin actually.  one used them against me. The posts where they did that were deleted by moderators..
When I have spoken against them cursing jews, it has been related to them using these hebrew religious curse words.. And Chaim has spoken against it when they used those terms against yekutiel too.

Just insulting self hating jews.. I don't see a problem with that.  There are many jews chaim would not curse with the hebrew curses he uses to hitler. But he would insult/criticise them e.g. yekutiel. That didn't mean calling his mother a prostitute. But criticising his actions or beliefs or claims.  Calling a jew a self hating jew and a disgrace and an ignoramous, is without doubt fine, these are all legitimate criticisms, you have alot of leeway here! (i'm not saying yekutiel is.. But my point is that the jew you spoke to is!! and it's fine to call him out as such, and respond to him with your own ammunition or better, chastisement/sharp criticism of him)

And if he says  X to you, then it's fine to say something something or worse similar to him.  He'd back down if you did it well enough.  As they are merciful, so should you be merciful.. A game has one set of rules.. and so on..

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:01:59 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »
I would have no problem with anyone saying that all the arabs should be kicked out of Israel (or worse), but I personally would be cautious of people saying they want all Muslims out of their country becuase first its Muslims then its Jews (and dont say that ooh its a good thing because Jews could be in Israel, that is not the point, but that a lot of times one thing leads to another, just like the Crusaders which were first agains't Islam and then they took their anger and zealotry out on the Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
Tell him that the muslims can go live with him and marry his mother and see how mistreated she gets.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »
Where would the muslims go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW ABOUT MECCA?
Jews like that should join their Muzzie friends in Mecca too!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »

What is disguesting is when 2 regulars here - DWI or CF, one jewish, one gentile, use very serious hebrew religious cursing expressions against jews, of the type used against hitler. And they use them liberally. Against yekutiel, against an anti-zionist rabbi, one(maybe scriabin actually. One of those 3), used them against me. The posts where they did that were deleted by moderators..
When I have spoken against them cursing of jews, it has been related to them using these hebrew religious curse words.. And Chaim has spoken against it when they used those terms against yekutiel too.

But just insulting them.. I don't see a problem with that.  There are many jews chaim would not curse with the hebrew curses he uses to hitler. But he would insult/criticise them e.g. yekutiel. That didn't mean calling his mother a prostitute. But criticising his actions or beliefs or claims.  Calling a jew a self hating jew and a disgrace and an ignoramous, is without doubt fine, these are all legitimate criticisms, you have alot of leeway here! (i'm not saying yekutiel is.. But my point is that the jew you spoke to is!! and it's fine to call him out as such, and respond to him with your own ammunition or better, chastisement/sharp criticism of him)

And if he says  X to you, then it's fine to say something something or worse similar to him.  He'd back down if you did it well enough.  As they are merciful, so should you be merciful.. A game has one set of rules.. and so on..

note- I mentioned their usernames because since I have said against cursing of jews, I had to provide the context that I meant. It is of these hebrew religious curse words.

I don't know, I can think of a $0.38 solution that would finish this scumbag off for good.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »

What is disguesting is when some people use very serious hebrew religious cursing expressions against jews, of the type used against hitler. And they use them liberally. Against yekutiel, against an anti-zionist rabbi, one(maybe scriabin actually. One of those 3), used them against me. The posts where they did that were deleted by moderators..
When I have spoken against them cursing of jews, it has been related to them using these hebrew religious curse words.. And Chaim has spoken against it when they used those terms against yekutiel too.

But just insulting them.. I don't see a problem with that.  There are many jews chaim would not curse with the hebrew curses he uses to hitler. But he would insult/criticise them e.g. yekutiel. That didn't mean calling his mother a prostitute. But criticising his actions or beliefs or claims.  Calling a jew a self hating jew and a disgrace and an ignoramous, is without doubt fine, these are all legitimate criticisms, you have alot of leeway here! (i'm not saying yekutiel is.. But my point is that the jew you spoke to is!! and it's fine to call him out as such, and respond to him with your own ammunition or better, chastisement/sharp criticism of him)

note- I mentioned their usernames because since I have said against cursing of jews, I had to provide the context that I meant. It is of these hebrew religious curse words.

I don't know, I can think of a $0.38 solution that would finish this scumbag off for good.

Horselady,

I have to disagree with what you are suggesting here. As bad as this self-hater was it doesnt deserve the death penalty. And who are you to be the hand of G-d?

muman613

PS: To me a '$0.38' solution means a bullet.

PPS: Cursing him is as bad as killing him.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:10:06 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »

What is disguesting is when 2 regulars here - DWI or CF, one jewish, one gentile, use very serious hebrew religious cursing expressions against jews, of the type used against hitler. And they use them liberally. Against yekutiel, against an anti-zionist rabbi, one(maybe scriabin actually. One of those 3), used them against me. The posts where they did that were deleted by moderators..

But just insulting them.. I don't see a problem with that.  There are many jews chaim would not curse with the hebrew curses he uses to hitler. But he would insult/criticise them e.g. yekutiel. That didn't mean calling his mother a prostitute. But criticising his actions or beliefs or claims.  Calling a jew a self hating jew and a disgrace and an ignoramous, is without doubt fine, these are all legitimate criticisms, you have alot of leeway here! (i'm not saying yekutiel is.. But my point is that the jew you spoke to is!! and it's fine to call him out as such, and respond to him with your own ammunition or better, chastisement/sharp criticism of him)

Horselady,

I have to disagree with what you are suggesting here. As bad as this self-hater was it doesnt deserve the death penalty. And who are you to be the hand of G-d?

muman613

If the goal is to make him look stupid, insulting him will only make him angrier...but being cool and calm and outsmarting him will embarrass him..that'll be enough for him to look stupid to everyone else too.  Observe how Meir Kahane dealt with people who disagreed with him and even insulted him...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »
These muslim lovers are such hypocrites.  If he loves them so much, why doesn't he bring them to his own house?  But of course, he doesn't have to live with the muslims, so he can afford to show what a big sport he is.  As for what you should do?  What can you do?  Ask him if he is such an enlightened liberal humanist, and will afford muslims the right to advocate their jihad, why does he not want to allow you to express your opinion.  He cannot answer that because it is a logical question.  There is no logic on the left.

Exactly. If these people love the muzzies so much why don't they move to a country where they're the majority.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »

Horselady,

muman613

You never fail to diagree muman613.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »
PJC,

I dont want to argue, but are you suggesting you think that killing a person because he disagrees with you is acceptable? There is a time and a place for everything, but just because someone calls you a name doesn't give you the right to kill them.

I think you agree with me on this one...

muman613

PS: It was wrong for the fella to react like that, but a righteous person can handle someone not agreeing with them. Over Shabbat several weeks ago I brought up something similar over the Shabbaton table. There were a couple of Persian Jews at the table. I said we should "Nuke Mecca" and the Persian Jews got all upset at me about it. I stood my ground, but the conversation was not Shabbat material so it was dropped. I dont think I should have killed the dude because he didnt say he agreed we should Nuke Mecca... There is a thing called Ahavas Yisroel which means "Loving your Fellow Jew". If I were to hold a grudge in my heart I would be the sinner....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »
He was probally trying to threaten the police on you without actually going that far.
DukeNukem

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »

Horselady,

muman613

horselady is right the 38 cent solution is exactly whats needed for an ignoramus like that. Where does the stupid animal come off cursing a complete stranger.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »
PJC,

I dont want to argue, but are you suggesting you think that killing a person because he disagrees with you is acceptable? There is a time and a place for everything, but just because someone calls you a name doesn't give you the right to kill them.

I think you agree with me on this one...

muman613

PS: It was wrong for the fella to react like that, but a righteous person can handle someone not agreeing with them. Over Shabbat several weeks ago I brought up something similar over the Shabbaton table. There were a couple of Persian Jews at the table. I said we should "Nuke Mecca" and the Persian Jews got all upset at me about it. I stood my ground, but the conversation was not Shabbat material so it was dropped. I dont think I should have killed the dude because he didnt say he agreed we should Nuke Mecca... There is a thing called Ahavas Yisroel which means "Loving your Fellow Jew". If I were to hold a grudge in my heart I would be the sinner....

No no no no no. I was not agreeing with her I was just stating that you never fail to disagree, that's all. Of course I don't wish death upon that person who argued "IslamisCancer". It is just a misguided person who dosen't know any better. I would not be a real Christian if I said that an innocent person's life should be taken because they argue me in my house. Leave that to Islam.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »
Offer him a night with your neighbor's goat if he will leave the house, and the girl. (Would help you determine if he is actually a muzzie fifth columnist."
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »

[/quote
Good for you !!! I have said the same thing to my Liberal sister in law regarding deporting Muslims...In fact a few thanksgivings ago we had a heated argument and I told my sister in law the Muslims should be nuked. Her face turned beet red and she started to scream " you can't do that ! " I told her we could and we should do that!
My sister in law is deluded into believing that Islam is a religion of Peace and there is no reasoning with her.
You did an excellent job voicing your opinion to that uninvited friend of a friend...that person who got upset is obviously a Muslim lover and deserves to be ' ANNOYED.'
Any Jew who is blind to the evil of Islam and sympathises with Muslims is a self loathing individual in my opinion.
You did very well in voicing your opinion about deporting Muslims, GOOD FOR YOU !!! Never let them silence you !!!