Author Topic: Kapo pig Robert Novak caught hitting pedestrian!  (Read 6005 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kapo pig Robert Novak caught hitting pedestrian!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 07:58:26 AM »
To all of our good members:

Bob Novak yimach shmo vezichro has spent a lifetime maliciously working to destroy Israel. He has written endless columns lying about Israel and the Jewish people in a constant campaign to incite people. Novak is the ultimate self-hating Jewish traitor, and we are required to curse self-hating Jewish traitors. Novak literally wants a holocaust against his own people whom he hates as much as any Gentile Nazi.

Now cursing HaRav Ovadia Yosef or even Yekutiel is a different story. That we should not do. In fact, even cursing the Satmar Rebbe, whom we completely disagree with, is forbidden because he is a talmid chacham (a student of a sage).

The only time such cursing is permitted is if the individual has clearly joined the enemy or is working actively to destroy the Jewish people for whatever twisted reason. Or if the individual engages in informing on his fellow Jews, we must curse him as Chazal require us to do three times a day in the Shmone Esre.

The problem with this is that some of our members have extended this appropriate cursing (which is very much a part of authentic Torah Judaism) to people whom we are not permitted to curse.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 11:16:24 AM »
CF, do you buy the Kosher hotdogs or the regular ones?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 12:00:29 PM »
OK, Chaim, thanks a lot for clarifying this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
CF, do you buy the Kosher hotdogs or the regular ones?
Not a big hotdog fan, but generally Hebrew National because the quality is better. Boar's Head are pretty darn good, though.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »
You may not have an answer for this but I'm just asking,

If Hashem rewards Pinchas for his deed, then would Hashem really have wanted any of the Jews to kill Pinchas as a rodef?   Wouldn't it not have been the right thing to do?   I mean, if we assume what Pinchas was doing was right, then why would we think another Jew could have killed him for it and also been correct?  Or is that proper thinking?

Zimri was the prince of the tribe of Shimon. He had many guards guarding him, and when Pinhas went to do his deed, he pretended that he wanted to join in on the sin. Since he was a Kanai lHash-m he was allowed Halahically to kill Zimri and the non-Jewish lady he was with only during the act, a second before or a second after and he would be concidered a  murderer.
 Now why would it be justified for any other Jew to have killed him? Becuase when things happen quickly their is no time to make judgement and evaluate who is right or wrong, and the basic halacha is that if you see opne Jew persuing another (which means going out to kill another) you have to do what is necessary to stop that even if the only option is to kill him (and it doesn't matter is one of them looks very religious and the other doesn't, whatever the looks whatever the reason at that moment you have to act, and if you kill the wrong person you are not held guilty (if not intentional of course).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »
To all of our good members:

Bob Novak yimach shmo vezichro has spent a lifetime maliciously working to destroy Israel. He has written endless columns lying about Israel and the Jewish people in a constant campaign to incite people. Novak is the ultimate self-hating Jewish traitor, and we are required to curse self-hating Jewish traitors. Novak literally wants a holocaust against his own people whom he hates as much as any Gentile Nazi.

Now cursing HaRav Ovadia Yosef or even Yekutiel is a different story. That we should not do. In fact, even cursing the Satmar Rebbe, whom we completely disagree with, is forbidden because he is a talmid chacham (a student of a sage).

The only time such cursing is permitted is if the individual has clearly joined the enemy or is working actively to destroy the Jewish people for whatever twisted reason. Or if the individual engages in informing on his fellow Jews, we must curse him as Chazal require us to do three times a day in the Shmone Esre.

The problem with this is that some of our members have extended this appropriate cursing (which is very much a part of authentic Torah Judaism) to people whom we are not permitted to curse.

Morning Chaim,

I am inclined to believe you but I have still not personally seen this hatred. Just for my edification could someone point to the most obvious example of his alignment with the enemy?

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
Chaim,

Never mind... Google just answered my question:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0806/mason081106.php3

muman613

PS: Thank you for clarifying that. I just had never heard that he held this opinion on Israel. I was only aware of his American politics. I thought of him as a righty and as a result I just assumed that he was pro-Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »
Muman,

Not wanting to argue, but you didn't respond to me about one side issue. Why shouldn't we be mad at his outing of Valerie Plame Wilson?

What he did was illegal, immoral, and reprehensible, and just goes to show the dirty tricks that this administration will pull to get back at its opponents. Why the he** he wasn't charged along with Scooter Libby for this disgusting act of betrayal isn't something I can answer.

BTW, just being on the "right" doesn't make you a friend of Israel. Look at Fag Buchanan, Joseph Jacobs, Ron Paul, etc. (granted they are all pseudo-rightists, but so is Bobby Novak).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »
Muman,

Not wanting to argue, but you didn't respond to me about one side issue. Why shouldn't we be mad at his outing of Valerie Plame Wilson?

What he did was illegal, immoral, and reprehensible, and just goes to show the dirty tricks that this administration will pull to get back at its opponents. Why the he** he wasn't charged along with Scooter Libby for this disgusting act of betrayal isn't something I can answer.

BTW, just being on the "right" doesn't make you a friend of Israel. Look at Fag Buchanan, Joseph Jacobs, Ron Paul, etc. (granted they are all pseudo-rightists, but so is Bobby Novak).

CF,

I answered the question several posts ago... Basically Novak was not the source of the leak according to the investigation. If you remember it was tracked down to Libby. As a result I believe he was wrongly accused as the source of the leak.

I am not the judge or jury in the case. It is wrong to judge without knowing the facts, aside from being a sin. I will not judge him for doing wrong in this case. As a matter of fact I question the whole Valerie Plame production. She was not an agent in any harm. She also sent her husband to Iraq and tried to cover it up. In my opinion she and her husband were not unbiased observers, but were partisans trying to subvert the issue. There was ample evidence  that Iraq was trying to aquire weapon material. I dont think that Bush was wrong for going to Iraq. In retrospect it seemed that everyone was under the belief that Iraq had weapons. This was due to Saddams attempt to deceive the world into thinking he had these weapons. I have heard that WMD were found but the media has not covered this.

muman613

PS: Saddam was a very evil dictator who killed his own people and invaded neighboring countries. Saddam launched missiles into Israel during the 1st gulf war. I think it was EXCELLENT for America and Israel that Saddam was removed from power.

PPS: You are entitle to be mad at anyone if you have good reason to. I was just so tired of hating the administration. This country has been good to me in the last four years. My net worth has increased at least 3x in that period. I enjoy living in this country and am a proud american.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:48:52 PM by muman613 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
Muman, why do you attribute to Bush your material blessings? It could have been your own hard work or even pure luck, or even a direct reward from G-d. A lot of people became prosperous in the late '90s and at that time, Clinton got a lot of unfair credit for stimulating the economy (actually, it was due to the lingering influence of Reagan/Bush supply-side policies). So, why should Bush be given similar unfair credit? Everything he has done while in office, for most of the people, has been an unmitigated disaster for the economy.

Back to Valerie Plame Wilson: It doesn't matter whether the Wilsons were personally biased or whether it was Novak's idea to out her. She was a secret agent performing her job for the federal government, and her own government betrayed her, and Novak was the tool that it used (and in his case, he is literally a tool!  ;) ). Scooter Libby and the kapo Bobby Novak should both rot in jail for what they did.

As for the justifications of the war, I do not think Bush's motives were noble at all. I believe he went to war to avenge the humiliation his father had caused by not finishing the job in Iraq in 1991, and also to raise the price of oil for his family business and his petrodollar campaign financiers. I am extremely skeptical of the claims of WMDs, and I think the truth lies somewhere between them being outright, total lies and extremely wishful thinking based on very ambiguous evidence. Yes, Hussein (ys"vz) was a savage tyrant and mass-murderer, but how was he any worse than Robert Mugabe, Hosni Mubarak, Kim Jong Il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, or countless other Nazi tyrants that Bush didn't attack?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
CF,

I am not attributing it to Bush... My blessings are from Hashem and Hashem only. I will not hate Bush anymore because it is not constructive. If he has done anything wrong he will be judged for it. I have seen so many people coming to America because of its great opportunity. My company is multi-national and we have bring in H1 visas from all over the world. Every foreigner I talk to is very happy to be in America because it is the best for opportunity. We are beginning to lose this edge, but this is because of the radical left in America.

May I ask why you are so angry at Bush and at America? My entire family is productive and working at this time, including my mother and father. Those who want to make it in America can make it. It is amazing to me that people spend so much time hating the powers which give them the freedom they have. I am so grateful for the freedoms I have. I dont think they are after me. I believe the government is a necessary apparatus for protecting our interests.

As I say, you are entitled to feel however. Just dont ask me to curse America. I will give whatever I can to defend this country from those who want to destroy it.

muman613

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »

I severly oppose Novaks anti-Israel bias, but I have not personally heard it. If you want me to understand your position please provide a link which espouses this kind of bias.

Thank you,
muman613

PS: Manch, you call him a rodef though we've been through this... What makes him a rodef {Pursuer} in your eyes?

You can see Chaim's post above with which I agree (except the Satmar rebbe part - I curse this animal)
As  far as Novak, when I listened to CNN in the early - mid nineties, I was amazed and disheveled by his constant vicious Israel hatred and pro-arab positions. If this is not traitor and rodef, I don't know what is...
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »
Manch,

I have modified my view since I found evidence of what you are talking about. Maybe i was not paying attention to it...

Thank you,
muman613

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2008, 10:56:26 PM »
Maybe he thought it was a speed bump

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »
I drive an H2. A muslim on prayer rug would feel about like a speed bump.   ::)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2008, 10:59:07 PM »

Dont forget to back up to see what you hit ;D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »

Dont forget to back up to see what you hit ;D
Make sure you wash your tires. Camel [censored] eats away the rubber.  :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
You can see Chaim's post above with which I agree (except the Satmar rebbe part - I curse this animal)
Chaim hates the Satmar "rebbe". I think he probably wants to curse him, but out of the sake of propriety and setting an example as a very religious Jew, is controlling himself.