Author Topic: Karadzic is Innocent - Oric & Izetbegovic are GUILTY for Genocide  (Read 2311 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Karadzic is 100% Innocent - Oric & Izetbegovic are GUILTY for Genocide against the Srebrenica Serbs: our reply to "mark_can"

[start quote from mark_can]:

"I spent some time in almost every area of the balkans during my time in the military,
including Srebrenica."

[end quote from mark_can]

Oh really Mark - what unit, may I ask? What was the UN designation of your particular unit?

Whom was your commanding officer?  From what date were you stationed in Srebrenica and when

did your tour of duty start and end? Precise dates only please.

Show some documented proof that can be independently verified that you were actually

stationed in Srebrenica in a Canadian unit at any time from April 1992 to July 1995 flying

under the UN flag.

There was no Canadian unit stationed in Srebrenica in July 1995 as this area was monitored

by the Dutch UN unit. If you were in a Canadian unit prior to that you need to provide us

proof that such a unit existed or was ever stationed there.

Not only that but no Canadian peacekeeper or commanding officer has ever given testimony at

the Hague ICTY saying that he/she saw with their own eyes a SINGLE atrocity by VRS [Bosnian

Serb] forces take place in Srebrenica. But yet we do have the testimony of UN French

General Phillipe Morrillon that Naser Oric was slaughtering Serbs in and around Srebrenica

for years - not only that but that Oric was doing all of this under the instructions of the

Islamist Nazi Alija Izetbegovic in Sarajevo.

ICTY Prosecutor Groome asked Morillon about Oric’s treatment of Bosnian Serb POWs:

“If I could ask you, what if anything did Mr. Oric himself say to you with

respect to what he had been doing with prisoners during this time period?”

Morillon answered:

“Naser Oric was a warlord who reigned by terror in his area and over the

population itself. I think that he realized that these were the rules of this horrific war,

that he could not allow himself to take prisoners. According to my recollection, de didn’t

even look for an excuse. It was simply a statement: One can’t be bothered with

prisoners.”

The General went on to explain that Nasir Oric, the Muslim military commander of the

Srebrenica enclave,

“engaged in attacks during Orthodox holidays and destroyed villages,

massacring all the [Serb] inhabitants. This created a degree of hatred that was quite

extraordinary in the region.”

Morillon explained how he had been shown the bodies of Bosnian Serbs massacred in eastern

Bosnia:

“I wasn’t surprised when the Serbs took me to a village to show me the

evacuation of the bodies of the inhabitants that had been thrown into a hole, a village

close to Bratunac. And this made me understand the degree to which this infernal situation

of blood and vengeance-I think Subotic (sic) [the reference is to Croatian-American

journalist Chuck Sudetic and the book Blood and Vengeance] spoke very well about this blood

and vengeance, the degree to which this led to a situation when I personally feared that the

worst would happen if the Serbs of Bosnia managed to enter the enclaves and

Srebrenica.”

Morillon concluded that the fall of Srebrenica in 1995 was due to the massacres committed by

Naser Oric’s forces in 1992 and 1993. Judge Patrick Robinson asked Morillon:

“Are you saying, then, General, that what happened in 1995 was a direct

reaction to what Naser Oric did to the Serbs two years before?”

Morillon replied:

“Yes. Yes your Honour. I am convinced of that.”
[/b]

Not one eye-witness in Srebrenica was EVER presented during July 1995 who said that they saw

with their own eyes a SINGLE atrocity by VRS forces take place.

This was even reported in the British press at the time!! (July, 1995)

Hubert Wieland, personal representative of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights,

told the [UK] Daily Telegraph (July 24, 1995, electronic edition):

“we have not found anyone who saw with their own eyes an atrocity taking

place.”

Excerpted from:

Tim Butcher, "Serb Atrocities in Srebrenica are Unproven," The Daily Telegraph

[UK], July 24, 1995.

Do a Google search on “Hubert Wieland” “Srebrenica”

Also Google this: “Schouten” “Bratunac”

and this: “Carlos Martins Branco” “Srebrenica” “Hoax”

If you were actually stationed in Srebrenica from any time beginning from April 1992 to July

1995 you would be aware of the Dutch peacekeepers' regular reports of Naser Oric's mass

slaughters of thousands of elderly Serbian men, women and young children in and around

Srebrenica (usually perpetrated at night) since the Serbian men were away fighting

Izetbegovic's Islamist forces on the front.

This has been thoroghly documented by both the Bosnian Serbian authorities in Republika

Srpska, in testimony by UN French General Phillipe Morrillon at the Hague ICTY kangaroo

court "trial" of Milosevic, as well as the Dutch peacekeepers stationed there.

The documentation on this Islamist genocide by Izetbegovic and Oric in and around Srebrenica

against the Serbs was also submitted to the Hague ICTY Kangaroo court funded and controlled

by the US and NATO. In the summer of 2006 the corrupt NATO paid judges subsequently let the

Islamist perpetrator of this ghastly genocide against 3,870 Serbian Christians walk free

after having served a mere 3 years! (he was sentenced to 2 years only so the NATO paid

judges immediately released this Islamist mass murderer on the ludicrous grounds that he had

no control over his troops).

[start quote from mark_can]:

"JNA army units and Serbian paramilitarys just unleashing on any target they could find

civilian or otherwise."

[end quote from mark_can]

Interesting assertions. You fail to mention that Izetbegovic's Islamist forces were

regularly shelling Serbian suburbs of Sarajevo FIRST with artillery and mortar fire -

suburbs such as Ilidza, Grbavica, Ilijas, Vogosca (the list goes on) - on a regular basis.

If you knew your history properly and served as a UN peacekeeper you would know that there

was no JNA [Yugoslav People's Army] in Bosnia or Herzegovina for the entire duration of the

war in Bosnia Herzegovina as the JNA withdrew soon after the illegal secession and

recognition by the US of Izetbegovic's Islamist Nazi illegitimate fundamentalist government

- which occurred on the 51st anniversary of the same day that Hitler attacked Serbia: April

6 1992. The JNA totally withdrew from Bosnia Herzegovina very soon after this date.

Sarajevo was a divided city - with central Sarajevo controlled by Izetbegovic's Islamists

-and the outer  suburbs controlled by the Bosnian Serbs.

As early as July 1992, this pattern of the Bosnian Serbs responding to Izetbegovic's

Islamist provocations of artillery and mortar fire against Serbian suburbs of Sarajevo had

been logged and documented by UN officials in Sarajevo.

A confidential memo from the UN commander of Sarajevo, Major-General Lewis MacKenzie (a

Canadian) to his superior, General Satish Nambiar, and the UN's Marrack Goulding is

illuminating - and I quote:

"Indications in Sarajevo point to desire by the [Izetbegovic Islamist]

presidency to perpetuate the current crisis. Most of the Serb guns are silent. However, they

themselves are not entirely to blame.

"The [Izetbegovic Islamist] presidency on the other hand continues to initiate exchanges as

they attempt to to improve their tactical positions.This is extremely difficult, if not

impossible to prove.However, some such tendency is certainly noticeable...

"The shelling has reduced considerably in Sarajevo, but the [Izetbegovic Islamist]

presidency continues to perpetuate the myth that the city is being bombarded. This is not

the case however, it is the version of a man [Alija Izetbegovic] who expects military help"

[memo dated July 14, 1992]

Even the Dutch troops headed by Captain Schouten who came on the scene shortly afterwards in

the adjoining village of Bratunac said they never saw any evidence of a large scale

massacre.

Here is a statement made by Dutch UN Captain Schouten:

“Everybody is parroting everybody, but nobody shows hard evidence. I notice

that in the Netherlands people want to prove at all costs that genocide has been committed.

(…) If executions have taken place, the Serbs have been hiding it damn well. Thus, I don’t

believe any of it. The day after the collapse of Srebrenica, July 13, I arrived in Bratunac

and stayed there for eight days. I was able to go wherever I wanted to. I was granted all

possible assistance; nowhere was I stopped.”

Captain Schouten was the only UN military officer in Bratunac - a town adjoining

Srebrenica - at the time a massacre is alleged.

A commander of the Izetbegovic Muslim-dominated Army of BiH (Bosnia-Herzegovina) later

confirmed to parliament in Sarajevo that 5,000 BiH troops ESCAPED LARGELY INTACT to Tuzla

while the UN itself registered some 35,632 civilian survivors.

The population of Srebrenica  - according to the media + NATO/EU governments - was 40,632

people.

Add the figure of 35,632 registered AFTER the capture of the town to a minimum of 5,000

Izetbegovic Bosnian Islamist troops who had managed to escape - according to what the

Izetbegovic government army spokespeople themselves admitted to the Sarajevo parliament -

and you end up with 40,632 people: the very same population of Srebrenica before its capture

by the Bosnian Serb VRS.

But if we believe what the ICTY + NATO/EU governments + media are trying to make us believe:

35,632 Bosnian Muslim “survivors” + 5,000 admitted by Izetbegovic’s people to have escaped =

40,632 to which we have to add 8,000 Bosnian Muslim males supposedly massacred = 48,632

people, which is 8,000 MORE people than even existed as the population of Srebrenica

(40,632) according to the UN’s own figures, prior to its capture.

Please note that it was NOT the Serbs who claimed that 5,000 Muslim men escaped to Tuzla.

It was Izetbegovic’s BiH government army spokesmen & the International Committe of the Red

Cross [ICRC] & the Western media who made that claim.

ICRC (International Committe of the Red Cross)& media press reports back in August-September

1995, categorically stated that roughly 3,000 of Izetbegovic’s troops made it safely to

Tuzla (a Muslim controlled town) and were re-incorporated into the Bosnian (Muslim) Army

and I quote the ICRC here:

“without their families being informed”.

Izetbegovic’s own Bosnian government army spokespeople said at the time that a further 5,000

Srebrenica men made it safely through to Bosnian Muslim lines!! (now you can understand how

they came up with the figure of 8,000 supposedly executed:

5,000 who “went missing” but instead made it safely to Muslim lines + 3,000 who also “went

missing” according to the ICRC but who were later re-incorporated into the Bosnian Muslim

army of Izetbegovic “without their families being informed” as the ICRC itself later

stated to the media)

Within a week of the takeover of Srebrenica (July 18, 1995) one learns from the New

York Times
report that:

“Some 3,000 to 4,000 Bosnian Muslims who were considered by UN officials to

be missing after the fall of Srebrenica HAVE MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH ENEMY LINES TO BOSNIAN

GOVERNMENT TERRITORY. The group, which included wounded refugees, sneaked past Serb lines

under fire and crossed some 30 miles through forests to safety.”

[Chris Hedges; Conflict in the Balkans: In Bosnia; Muslim Refugees Slip Across Serb

Lines; New York Times; July 18, 1995, p. 7.]

May the G-d’s honest TRUTH set us all free.

Shalom,Shalom from your dear friends:

Joshua,Peter,Nathan and Felix from http://4international.wordpress.com

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
Re: Karadzic is Innocent - Oric & Izetbegovic are GUILTY for Genocide
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »
Shalom
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN