Author Topic: Ask JTF August 3rd, 2008 BS"D  (Read 13157 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Ask JTF August 3rd, 2008 BS"D
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
Chaim, next time I come to New York, I would love the opportunity to spend some time with you in discussion. Is it OK and would you accept dinner and time together with a reightous gentile.

PS. It is a very crazy time in this world and getting worse every day as you well know. I hope and trust that you keep your eyes open and watch out for your physical safety where ever you go. I know that NY has very restrictive gun laws. Our enemies are getting more bold as they see thier power and influence growing in western society.

Safety for yourself and success in your endeavors are in my daily prayers.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:31 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Is the Moshiach guaranteed to come one day, or will he come only if the Jewish people warrant his coming?

Shalom

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Francisco Franco?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I frequent a few other rightwing sites, one of which is the samson blinded blog.  There is much there I disagree with and I actually question the blog's purpose.  But it is interesting nonetheless.    With news of Olmert's intention to resign, the author of the blog wrote the following (quoted below) within an article where he basically said that Olmert is better than anyone else would/will be and that he really did a good job in office.  I was wondering if you would give your reaction to the following quote from within that piece

. Of all the Israeli prime ministers during the last twenty years, Olmert was the only one who, through political intrigues, managed to give nothing to Palestinians and leftist defeatists.

Personally I disagree but was wondering your take and reaction.   Thank you.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »
   My prayers go out to your mother. May she live a long life.
   King David was had asked Hashem for the Temple to be built so the tabernacle could be housed in a palace rather than a tent. Hashem gave the message that king David could not build it because he had too much blood on his hands. Can the third temple be built without the tabernacle? Can Moshiach be the one to destroy the dome and the rock or does it have to be someone like David Hamelech who is able to get blood on his hands? Can Moshiach come before the Dome and the Rock is destroyed and all of Jerusalem is recaptured again?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »
Do you feel Kim Jung (mentally) Ill is any less of a threat now that he's probably taken a couple dozen bribes?

...and may your mother live to 120 and beyond.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 11:34:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that the United States should keep an eye on Hugo Chavez, or do you think that he is just a petty little nobody?

Sincerely,
ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:51:39 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 07:23:06 PM »
What do you know about the jewish gangsters known as Murder Inc.?  Are they similar to black gangsters? 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 01:32:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I suspect that the first question on Ask JTF is often the last that new listeners hear. Therefore, I suggest that you scan the questions asked, select the most interesting or the one you liked the most and start your show with it. This, so called "best question" will set the tone of the show, give indication as to its quality and hook newbies to stick around.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 09:15:19 AM »
Is there anything that we can do for Vito to help him in his run for assemblyman and the threats against him?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:35:48 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »
Hi Chaim, what do you think of the whole Talansky affair? Is this just an old man trying to help what he though was a right wing likud mayor of yerushalayim or is it more? Do you believe their is any chance of somehow the govt falling apart instead of their just being a new PM from Kadima? I was hoping to get your take on the current events over in Israel. Thanks so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
Dear Chaim.
Greetings and admiration to you on your stamina and persistence in advancing the cause for the Jewish people. In regards to that, I wonder if you know of one,  Sheldon Edelson – the American billionaire who, I understand, helped and still is helping buying properties from Arabs in the old city in the Holy City. Would it be possible or practicable to call on him to give JTF a huge boost of Dollars to achieve both the goals of JTF and Mr. Edeleson himself ( May I suggest a meeting with him), in bringing you to Israel and advancing you to the premiership.  Mr. Edeleson created a CHINAMON – a free daily newspaper – it now surpassed MAARIV and is the #2 newspaper in Israel – in less then 2 years! Your thoughts Chaim?

Sincerely Harel156
AZ

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I just wanted to say that I was watching a video on Zootube called "Generation Kill".  I left posts calling for support of the troops over there and I couldn't believe the magnitude of negative responses to those posts.  Many were calling the troops rapists, murderers, and torturers.  The troops were being called the real terrorist, and the number 500,000 kept coming up in arguements.  500,000 being the number of Iraqi people "slaughtered" by U.S. forces.  Some even said that the U.S. is committing genocide over there.  Now most of the post were not from Americans.  My question is why do you think anyone would post things like that?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West
Minuteman

P.S.  Tell your mother I wish her well