Author Topic: WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE  (Read 1829 times)

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE
« on: July 24, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »
WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products?

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. Don't you think it might be of interest to know which oil companies import Middle Eastern oil and which do not?

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco.................. 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil....................... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............ 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................ 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $95 per barrel, that's over $524 million PER DAY ($191 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:
Sunoco....................... 0 barrels
Conoco....................... 0 barrels
Sinclair....................... 0 barrels
BP / Phillips................ 0 barrels
Hess. ........................ 0 barrels
ARC0....................... 0 barrels
Maverick...................... 0 barrels
Flying J. ..................... 0 barrels
Valero.......................... 0 barrels
· I AM GOING TO ADD THE FOLLOWING…
Murphy Oil USA sold at Wal-Mart is from South Arkansas and owned USA
Not only that they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens.
All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers. With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300)....and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it....THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:20:05 PM by HuntingMuslims »
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »
BP bought out Amoco. Do they buy from the middle east now? I would like to see a price cap on foreign fuel. Carter's price caps didn't work because it applied to everyone and it was not profitable to sell any fuel so the oil producers stopped selling it. If we set a price cap on imported fuel only it would reduce the amount of imported fuel but leave a check and balance for domestic fuel which could sell at the real market rate.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 11:35:57 PM »

Well, the answer to the problem of outrageous oil prices is this: Have a full blown war against the Muslims for their oil.
Muslims use their oil profits to create havoc so they will eventually take over the World. Now this is unacceptable and we have 2 choices here, first we could lay down, give up, and accept an Islamic World, or we can deal with the Muslim World accordingly by taking their oil away from them. Letting the Muslims get away with their outrageous attacks against the World on a daily basis.... is like allowing a baby to have a sharp knife to play with. Kind of dangerous.... don't you think?
WAKE UP AMERICA !!!  OIL & MUSLIMS = CHAOS = THE END

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:50:46 AM »

Well, the answer to the problem of outrageous oil prices is this: Have a full blown war against the Muslims for their oil.
Muslims use their oil profits to create havoc so they will eventually take over the World. Now this is unacceptable and we have 2 choices here, first we could lay down, give up, and accept an Islamic World, or we can deal with the Muslim World accordingly by taking their oil away from them. Letting the Muslims get away with their outrageous attacks against the World on a daily basis.... is like allowing a baby to have a sharp knife to play with. Kind of dangerous.... don't you think?

AMEN--- BOMB THEIR A-- and TAKE THEIR GAS, Nuff SAID.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »

AMEN--- BOMB THEIR A-- and TAKE THEIR GAS, Nuff SAID.
^5 Paulette !!!  :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
I only buy from Hess, luckily there is a Hess station in Queens.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »
Have we finished "democratizing" these Arab terrorists yet? Before we're finished take their oil and bomb them! O0

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
Have we finished "democratizing" these Arab terrorists yet? Before we're finished take their oil and bomb them! O0
I agree...We do not negoiate with our enemies, we kill them. The Muslims plan to kill us, therefore we must kill them first and take their oil.
This is justified, it is called survival. G-d expects us to live and defeat our enemies. When our enemies are defeated, Peace will come.

Shabbat Shalom !

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 04:45:01 PM »
I agree...We do not negoiate with our enemies, we kill them. The Muslims plan to kill us, therefore we must kill them first and take their oil.
This is justified, it is called survival. G-d expects us to live and defeat our enemies. When our enemies are defeated, Peace will come.

Shabbat Shalom !

Can you or anyone else tell me what "democratizing" is? You'll excuse me, but I didn't go to Yale like G Dubya B. ;) :::D

Good Shabbos to you as well as well as everyone else! :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 06:47:09 PM »

Shabbat Shalom !

Can you or anyone else tell me what "democratizing" is? You'll excuse me, but I didn't go to Yale like G Dubya B. ;) :::D

Good Shabbos to you as well as well as everyone else! :)
To make it simple, trying to democratize Muslims is like trying to make a shark change it's eating habits to vegtables instead of seals...it's impossible to civilize them.
I didn't go to Yale either, common sense is necessary for critical decision making...something Liberals and Muslims sorely lack.