Author Topic: Hey, Muslims, this is now "Sarkozy's" France!  (Read 3957 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Hey, Muslims, this is now "Sarkozy's" France!
« on: July 27, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
No French Citizenship for Veiled Muslim

by David J. Rusin
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 at 11:45 AM

France has rejected the citizenship application of a 32-year-old Moroccan woman, Faizi Silmi, who shows only her eyes in public. According to the Council of State, the country's highest appellate body, her "radical" practice of Islam conflicts with equality of the sexes and other French values. The ruling upheld a 2005 judgment that the woman exhibits "insufficient assimilation":

The legal expert who reported to the Council of State said the woman's interviews with social services revealed that "she lives almost as a recluse, isolated from French society."

The report said: "She has no idea about the secular state or the right to vote. She lives in total submission to her male relatives. She seems to find this normal and the idea of challenging it has never crossed her mind."

Urban affairs minister and practicing Muslim Fadela Amara strongly backs the decision against Silmi, who has resided in the country for eight years and is married to a French national, with whom she has three children. "The burqa is a prison; it's a straightjacket," Amara said. "It is not a religious insignia but the insignia of a totalitarian political project that advocates inequality between the sexes and which is totally devoid of democracy."

Past applicants have been denied citizenship due to links with extremist groups or a history of preaching radicalism. However, the New York Times notes that this "was the first time that a French court had judged someone's capacity to be assimilated into France based on private religious practice, taking laïcité — the country's strict concept of secularism — from the public sphere into the home." One problem with that analysis: garments that reveal no more than the eyes are used primarily in public rather than one's house. Thus, they qualify as a matter of community concern, since facial concealment presents a security risk and promotes segregation.

Four years ago, France prohibited from state schools "conspicuous" religious symbols, including Muslim headscarves, Jewish skullcaps, Christian crucifixes, and Sikh turbans. Many contend that this law goes too far in restricting individual freedom. Yet it does reflect the emphasis that the staunchly secular French republic places on the separation between faith and public life — the same values that were central to the Council of State's ruling.

Silmi's ignorance about the right to vote is also a valid reason to deny her citizenship. In the United States, for example, applicants must demonstrate basic knowledge of American civics and history by passing a short exam. Such understanding is essential for the proper functioning of countries like the U.S. and France, which are organized on the basis of ideas.

While the woman can remain in France, her husband contemplates moving the family to Morocco or Saudi Arabia. At least we can be certain that Faizi Silmi now grasps one essential freedom of Western nations: the freedom to leaveYAY!

http://www.islamist-watch.org/blog/2008/07...led-muslim.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hey, Muslims, this is now "Sarkozy's" France!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:59:55 AM »
 O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
O0 O0 O0

I think France under Sarkozy will become an ally of the US once again. I hope so anyway.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
A faint glimmer of hope.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »
Thank you, France. I hope you soon reject all Muslim citizenship.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »
SELF HATING JEWS AND st0rmfront nazis ARE WITH THE MUZ. So, HORSE, this is an OXYMORON and TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY "Topic" for YOUR character. BTW: WE ARE NOT "Joooooooooooooos" here on THIS forum.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »
SELF HATING JEWS AND st0rmfront nazis ARE WITH THE MUZ. So, HORSE, this is an OXYMORON and TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY "Topic" for YOUR character. BTW: WE ARE NOT "Joooooooooooooos" here on THIS forum.

No need to yell. I don't respond to shrieking and pointless ad hominem attacks.

Obviously, the satire (re: JOOOOOOOOS) on my blog escapes you.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
No French Citizenship for Veiled Muslim

by David J. Rusin
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 at 11:45 AM

France has rejected the citizenship application of a 32-year-old Moroccan woman, Faizi Silmi, who shows only her eyes in public. According to the Council of State, the country's highest appellate body, her "radical" practice of Islam conflicts with equality of the sexes and other French values. The ruling upheld a 2005 judgment that the woman exhibits "insufficient assimilation":

The legal expert who reported to the Council of State said the woman's interviews with social services revealed that "she lives almost as a recluse, isolated from French society."

The report said: "She has no idea about the secular state or the right to vote. She lives in total submission to her male relatives. She seems to find this normal and the idea of challenging it has never crossed her mind."

Urban affairs minister and practicing Muslim Fadela Amara strongly backs the decision against Silmi, who has resided in the country for eight years and is married to a French national, with whom she has three children. "The burqa is a prison; it's a straightjacket," Amara said. "It is not a religious insignia but the insignia of a totalitarian political project that advocates inequality between the sexes and which is totally devoid of democracy."

Past applicants have been denied citizenship due to links with extremist groups or a history of preaching radicalism. However, the New York Times notes that this "was the first time that a French court had judged someone's capacity to be assimilated into France based on private religious practice, taking laïcité — the country's strict concept of secularism — from the public sphere into the home." One problem with that analysis: garments that reveal no more than the eyes are used primarily in public rather than one's house. Thus, they qualify as a matter of community concern, since facial concealment presents a security risk and promotes segregation.

Four years ago, France prohibited from state schools "conspicuous" religious symbols, including Muslim headscarves, Jewish skullcaps, Christian crucifixes, and Sikh turbans. Many contend that this law goes too far in restricting individual freedom. Yet it does reflect the emphasis that the staunchly secular French republic places on the separation between faith and public life — the same values that were central to the Council of State's ruling.

Silmi's ignorance about the right to vote is also a valid reason to deny her citizenship. In the United States, for example, applicants must demonstrate basic knowledge of American civics and history by passing a short exam. Such understanding is essential for the proper functioning of countries like the U.S. and France, which are organized on the basis of ideas.

While the woman can remain in France, her husband contemplates moving the family to Morocco or Saudi Arabia. At least we can be certain that Faizi Silmi now grasps one essential freedom of Western nations: the freedom to leaveYAY!

http://www.islamist-watch.org/blog/2008/07...led-muslim.html
All Muslims should leave Europe, Israel, the United States of America... Muslims are loyal to Islam first and refuse to adhere to the laws of their Host Countries.
Honor killings are rapidly becoming an issue here in the US... One Muslim man killed his 2 teenaged daughters in the back of his Cab, he shot them to death for speaking to American boys. This is just one of the many problems the West faces ....the list of barbarism coming from Muslims is endless!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 09:29:48 AM »
I can't believe what I'm seeing here...PRAISE for sarkozy? This man is one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) pro-muslims ever...mediterranean union, anyone?

Offline indian

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 07:44:55 AM »
Muslims should leave europe if they want to wear veil.They can go to arabia abd get [censored] in veil in islamic style. ;D

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 09:35:06 AM »
I am glad they banned the veil in many countries.Seems demeaning to a woman

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »

Hi Allen, welcome to the Forum.....there are many good people here.
Muslims have always treated their women badly, they are below dogs.
The Koran is filled with negativity towards women.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »

Shalom from Dox   
Based on the Muslim women I have seen unvieled, if it wasn't for the veil, there would be a shortage of paper bags...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 02:50:38 AM »

Shalom from Dox   
Based on the Muslim women I have seen unvieled, if it wasn't for the veil, there would be a shortage of paper bags...

;D           O0