Author Topic: US Schools  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
US Schools
« on: July 28, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
Well, it is getting close to school starting again and we are preparing the kids for another year of who knows what.

Here we are in a world where the enemy teaches their kids how to handle RPGs and Ak-47s and our schools suspend kids for drawing a picture of a gun and teach Earth Day and how to put a condom on a banana.

My heart is just breaking.

:'(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
Re: US Schools
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:07:04 PM »
what do u expect, this country hasnt won a war in 5 decade, the country is becoming a joke, inflation is rising at an alarming pace, what needs to be done is making the public schools military schools, people ask us how we are supposed to protect this country, the answer is to become more militaristic, not taxes, not peace treaties, the answer is a simple quote and paradox "in peace we must prepare for war"
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »
What we need to do is end public schools and allow parents to either homeschool or send to private school. Public schools are just a social networking/dating service for our youth provided by the government with some brainwashing, that's all.

Kids used to be able to carry guns to school, my parents told me about it how kids would bring their rifles and put it in the locker then go home with it.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
What we need to do is end public schools and allow parents to either homeschool or send to private school. Public schools are just a social networking/dating service for our youth provided by the government with some brainwashing, that's all.

Kids used to be able to carry guns to school, my parents told me about it how kids would bring their rifles and put it in the locker then go home with it.

All through high school I had a rifle in my pickup truck parked in the school parking lot along with about 1/3 of the other boys. The 4 years I was there no one ever was shot.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."