Author Topic: GREAT NEWS 17 mongols killed 150 injured in Constantinople terrorist attack  (Read 15507 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not happy that turks get killed by terrorist Kurds but I don't care too much either. Turkey is not a friend of Israel. Its only retains this 'good' diplomatic relations for its own interest- the Turks want to use Israeli connections in America, they want Israeli weapon technology, and they used Israel at the expense of the Jews to solve their dispute with Syria. Syria has relinquished its claim to Aleksandratte from Turkey, and Turkey is trying to 'persuade' Israel to give up the Golan to Syria.

Don't bother about relations with Turky. :)

The AKP will end the Kemalist-cooperation for shure. They are ruling now Tukey and are real quranimals. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I never knew that Mongolia was at war with Turkey.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Perhaps it meant the severe invasions of Mongol tribal chief Genghis Khan over Turkey, wherein he completely overran Turkey in all manners and matters.

So in a sense Turkish arrival may have been assumed as originating from Mongols.

BTW, Genghis Khan belonged to a tribal clan under larger Buddhist influences.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think turks are mongols or at list very close kin to the mogols. Unfortunately almost all Turks have became Muslim (a religion that suits well rampaging hoards of barbarians). Most mongols have become Buddhist and civilized.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Actually a very good book about that subject is called "March of the Barbarians" by Harold Lamb.  The interesting part of this is the portion he draws in from the works of Marco Polo.  Even then, Islam was known to be of the goal of World rule under Sharia Law of Kill or Convert the infidel...  :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Islamiscancer- who do you mean by Turds?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:33:47 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Recently we had screams of delight from JTF members at the sight of a mother in distress over the death of her son killed while defending US territory against muslim extremists in Turkey. Now this. Could we have clarification on whether it is JTF's policy to kill all muslims? This is of interest to me as my wife was once muslim. Let me tell you, I applaud those of you with ther guts to say that this is all nonsense, and despair of JTF's hopes to become a major political force if this sort of sheepish behaviour is allowed to continue.

We don't wish for all muslims to be killed...we just want them all to move far away from here and leave us alone...

....is that better?

our issue is Islam...it is a very evil religion...the mainstream is fooled to think it is a peaceful religion...it isn't..it's Mein Kampf. Read the Koran and you'll see.

Thanks Dr. Dan! Don't get me wrong - I've lived for 10 years on and off in Turkey, and I know all about the mind set which Islam induces, even in a mild form. I think we need a few more videos of "criminals" male and female being stoned to death in Iran, and daughters being drowned in sacks in Saudi Arabia by their fathers, to let the world better know what the "Beautiful Religion" really involves.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Andrew G. Bostom's book "The Legacy of Jihad" has a few amazing chapters on the Turks and Ottoman history and its Islamicification. 

Video: "The Legacy of Jihad":
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6289172087849577362&q=%22Legacy+of+Jihad%22&ei=hNGPSJjRE4mi-QHas6WHCQ&hl=en

I've posted his 2 hour interview promoting his new book "The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism" in another thread for your convenience...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I am not happy that turks get killed by terrorist Kurds but I don't care too much either. Turkey is not a friend of Israel. Its only retains this 'good' diplomatic relations for its own interest- the Turks want to use Israeli connections in America, they want Israeli weapon technology, and they used Israel at the expense of the Jews to solve their dispute with Syria. Syria has relinquished its claim to Aleksandratte from Turkey, and Turkey is trying to 'persuade' Israel to give up the Golan to Syria.

Don't bother about relations with Turky. :)

The AKP will end the Kemalist-cooperation for shure. They are ruling now Tukey and are real quranimals. >:(

and, as always, the army will step in and make sure that turkey remains secular.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
All that I know about Turkey is that it is the traditional enemy of Christian civilization.  From the Battle of Kosovo Polje and the fall of Constantinople, to the Armenian Genocide and the Asia Minor catastrophe, and even more recently with the illegal invasion and occupation of northern Cyprus, the Turks, secular or not, are oppressors and mass murderers of Christians.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Andrew G. Bostom's book "The Legacy of Jihad" has a few amazing chapters on the Turks and Ottoman history and its Islamicification. 

Video: "The Legacy of Jihad":
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6289172087849577362&q=%22Legacy+of+Jihad%22&ei=hNGPSJjRE4mi-QHas6WHCQ&hl=en

I've posted his 2 hour interview promoting his new book "The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism" in another thread for your convenience...

Thanks for the link, I listen to it, and i recommend it too.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
You are most welcome.  His books are amazing like Robert Spencer's.  I think anyone attempting to provide a glossy image for Turkey might do well to research its history, specifically as it relates to the Ottoman's and the Islamification of places like Hungary, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia, Greece/Pelopanese etc.  and of course the "dhimmi". 

The problem with any of these countries, however "enlightened", "progressive" and un-Muslim they may be is still the very real possiblity of true Islam's resergence.  The Lebanese know all too well what the Muslims are capable as do Israeli's and Sudanese.  The holy books of Islam blatantly supply all the needed credentials to deport every last Koranimal from Western/Dar al-Harb...  imo...  2 cents from ol-MarZutra

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
You are most welcome.  His books are amazing like Robert Spencer's.  I think anyone attempting to provide a glossy image for Turkey might do well to research its history, specifically as it relates to the Ottoman's and the Islamification of places like Hungary, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia, Greece/Pelopanese etc.  and of course the "dhimmi". 

The problem with any of these countries, however "enlightened", "progressive" and un-Muslim they may be is still the very real possiblity of true Islam's resergence.  The Lebanese know all too well what the Muslims are capable as do Israeli's and Sudanese.  The holy books of Islam blatantly supply all the needed credentials to deport every last Koranimal from Western/Dar al-Harb...  imo...  2 cents from ol-MarZutra

I am glad, that you are with us again.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Thanks Pheasant....although others may condemn you for your words...  ;)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Recently we had screams of delight from JTF members at the sight of a mother in distress over the death of her son killed while defending US territory against muslim extremists in Turkey. Now this. Could we have clarification on whether it is JTF's policy to kill all muslims? This is of interest to me as my wife was once muslim. Let me tell you, I applaud those of you with ther guts to say that this is all nonsense, and despair of JTF's hopes to become a major political force if this sort of sheepish behaviour is allowed to continue.
Have you ever read the Koran or the Hadith?  Have you researched the specificities of Islam or Sharia Law?  Have you researched Islam's history, especially that of the Dhimmi living in Dar al-Islam?  Islam, like Communism-Nazism etc. must be openly confronted and exposed as the massive distortion, corruption and genocidal lie that it is.  This is my opinion.

The fact that Muslims/Islam have a terrible history built on slaughter, enslavery, forced conversions, rape, abduction, deceit and expansion at any/all costs worries me.  I think it is a very wise choice for your wife not only to leave Islam, which she'd have been stone, gang raped, beheaded or killed by her family for "mercy" if she lived in Dar al-Harb.  Further it is a blessing that she married you and not some unthinking leftist or Jihadist scum.

And t_h_j, you essentially agreed with my earlier posts... "The turks don't want Israel either.  Believe it or not, Arabs hate turks too."

As my other posts show, I have no time for Islam. My only question was whether all muslims should be slaughtered, and whether jtf is attracting the right type of person by having correspondents advocate this without being challenged. I can assure you that my once-muslim wife is now a regular churchgoer, our three sons all attend Sunday School and to them, as with Cassius Clay's former trainer, Muslim is a sort of netting you put over cheese to keep the flies off.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Now that is forward.  Do I think they should all be slaughtered....  Not at this time...  I do feel that they should all be deported back to Arabia where they came.  Given time, they will either kill themselves off or make war with the dar al-harb to which your words may well ring true... :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
In my opinion the headline for this post is misleading and suffers from generalizations. In order to communicate our message effectively we must be able to express ourselves clearly and succinctly. I understand the confusion of some readers. Namecalling and offensive language is a turn off to many people and I understand how some could see this as disruptive to the goal of the forum.

I would request that everyone consider the boundaries of acceptable speech. Even when referring to the enemy we must be careful in our approach. Persuasion is a tricky business and the message must be tailored to the reader. I am not suggesting adopting PC ideology, as I dont believe that results in any change. Strong but firm language along with good examples of why our way is better results in the persuasion of more than offensive and fuzzy language.

I hope that my thoughts are understood...

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
T H J,
muslims are subhumans, they are evil, violent, rascist individuals, who teach hatred to there children. in all wars that have occured, and conflicts that have ocurred within the last 20 years, have been caused by muslims, the first gulf war caused by muslims burning oil fields in Quwait. and the second one began becuase iraq was becoming more and more hostile to mother Israel. they caused 9/11, they are behind all terrorist attacks becuase of a territorial dispute they believe they are entitled to land that had jews living in it for nearly two milenia before those vermin attempted to steal it from the local population. jtf is against terrorism and muslims who cause it, this organization should and is being taken seriously by people who enjoy having freedom
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
T H J,
muslims are subhumans, they are evil, violent, rascist individuals, who teach hatred to there children. in all wars that have occured, and conflicts that have ocurred within the last 20 years, have been caused by muslims, the first gulf war caused by muslims burning oil fields in Quwait. and the second one began becuase iraq was becoming more and more hostile to mother Israel. they caused 9/11, they are behind all terrorist attacks becuase of a territorial dispute they believe they are entitled to land that had jews living in it for nearly two milenia before those vermin attempted to steal it from the local population. jtf is against terrorism and muslims who cause it, this organization should and is being taken seriously by people who enjoy having freedom

lol, muslim slayer, get your facts in order.  Believe it or not, muslims didn't start all wars and conflicts in the last 20 years.  Also, not all terrorists are muslims.  One example would be the IRA.  Another example would be ETA.  Yet another would be FARC, and so on.  The first gulf war occured because saddam was greedy, so he invaded Kuwait.  It was not a religious war.  After he had his back against the wall, he tried to make it one (by launching scuds at israel), but failed.  The second war was not because they were becoming more hostile to Israel... it was about weapons of mass destruction.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
T H J,

lol, muslim slayer, get your facts in order.  Believe it or not, muslims didn't start all wars and conflicts in the last 20 years.  Also, not all terrorists are muslims.  One example would be the IRA.  Another example would be ETA.  Yet another would be FARC, and so on.  The first gulf war occured because saddam was greedy, so he invaded Kuwait.  It was not a religious war.  After he had his back against the wall, he tried to make it one (by launching scuds at israel), but failed.  The second war was not because they were becoming more hostile to Israel... it was about weapons of mass destruction.

In totality, how many percentage of global terrorism is directly connected with muzzies.

I feel it to be 99%. Remaining 1% is only obliquely supported by them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
T H J,

In totality, how many percentage of global terrorism is directly connected with muzzies.

You think they even care about all the terrorism in south America?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
T H J,

You think they even care about all the terrorism in south America?

Lawlessness is different than Terrorism.