Author Topic: Olmert's Amnesty Included Killer of Florida Teen  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Olmert's Amnesty Included Killer of Florida Teen
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
Olmert's Amnesty Included Killer of Florida Teen

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/150604

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Re: Olmert's Amnesty Included Killer of Florida Teen
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »
If you're a Jewish victim it's quite alright- from the United States or not.   Your murderer WILL BE  released by the Israeli government.  That's just how it goes.  >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »
This is nothing. The Nazi Sharon was just as bad in his amnesties. In order to "end" the intifada, didn't he agree not to pursue the killers of Shalhevet Pass and Tali Fahuel and her entire family?

And what did the Israeli people say about this? That they were glad the intifada was "over".  >:(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:44:40 PM by C.F. »

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »
This is nothing. The Nazi Sharon was just as worse in his amnesties. In order to "end" the intifada, didn't he agree not to pursue the killers of Shalhevet Pass and Tali Fahuel and her entire family?

And what did the Israeli people say about this? That they were glad the intifada was "over".  >:(

I'm sure you're right. >:(    I'm not surprised by anything anymore.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »
What's more is that I think there was a definite message that Sharon intended to send by granting amnesty to the murderers of Shalhevet Pass and Tali Fahuel and her entire family. As residents of Israeli territories, he wanted to send a strong message to Israel's hilltop communities in Judea and Samaria that their lives did not and do not matter.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
What's more is that I think there was a definite message that Sharon intended to send by granting amnesty to the murderers of Shalhevet Pass and Tali Fahuel and her entire family. As residents of Israeli territories, he wanted to send a strong message to Israel's hilltop communities in Judea and Samaria that their lives did not and do not matter.

Absolutely!  That's the whole situation in a nutshell.   Perez, Sharon, Olmert, they all sacrificed Jews to the murderous Arabs, with the world's blessing.  And the Israeli voters just keep putting them back in power.  I just don't get that.   I really don't!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »
They must be sacrificed in public in order to save Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03