Author Topic: BOYCOTT ARAB GOODS  (Read 10695 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BOYCOTT ARAB GOODS
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »
like i said though people say that there is no muslim presence in israel BULL, has anyone ever been to acore, its a massive muslim, turkish bazaar. they are coming to invade the holy land, we must stop all precsence of islam. muSSlims are a deasise, they wish to infect the holiest country in thwe world, they wish to knock down the western wall, they wish to desecrate jewish graves, THOSE BASTARDS SAY THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS NEVER FINISHED, boycott boycott all the goods, all members of islam hate jews, they preach hate and are pro nazis, i would nevr purchase nazi goods would u ?

Exactly. If that product is from an Arab and or Muslim country don't buy it.

Exactly, because the Arab muSSlim Nazified quality is already drek and crap to begin with.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 01:06:42 AM »
please people think about this in israel in america in europe, there are muslim owned buisnesses, its not all oil, in nyc they have sold knives and weapons, throughout western eruope they own bazaars and sell goods, they sell oil, cotton, if u see something made in a predomitly muslim nation burn it, dont give them ur buisness and they will crumble. we have allowed them into our society we can force em out of it just as easily BOYCOTT !
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 06:25:52 AM »
please people think about this in israel in america in europe, there are muslim owned buisnesses, its not all oil, in nyc they have sold knives and weapons, throughout western eruope they own bazaars and sell goods, they sell oil, cotton, if u see something made in a predomitly muslim nation burn it, dont give them ur buisness and they will crumble. we have allowed them into our society we can force em out of it just as easily BOYCOTT !

I admire your commitment to the destruction of muslim economies but boycotts don't work unless they are mass efforts.  Look at Israel, Europe and the U.S. and you see societies that encourage muslims to come in and go out of their way to make them feel welcomed.  Much of the population has been brainwashed into believing the "islam is a religion of peace" BS that is dished out by politicians and the media.  These people could care less about giving their money to muslims.  In fact, I've even seen the equivalent dynamic at work when they deal with muslims that I've seen when dealing with blacks.  Namely the feeling good about yourself by helping and supporting one of the world's downtrodden victims.  Yeah, it's sick but ultra left wing liberals do a lot of sick things.  Anyway, the reason a boycott won't work is the same reason people pay a daily round trip toll of $9 to go over bridges or through tunnels in New York.  If one day every motorist protested the toll by not paying it the MTA would have no recourse but to lower it or accept nothing.  If, on the other hand, 100 people protest it all you have is 100 more people going through the New York City penal system.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
you make a very good point and i have thought of that, its simple really we make posters alerting people of the boycott, and we have micheal savage anounce it, also any other right winged media personal we can have. the point is when you think about buying that dannish or what have you from a arab, think again, if it costs a little more go buy it from the bakery across the street. ik all of you would rather a american honest and hardworker who spends the money on his family,  rather then a terrorist who spends the money on supporting terrorism. think about it, where is the money coming from that the muslims are using for terrorism, ik do u its the fault of everyone who purchases oil, from them, people who purchase clothing made from there cotton, people who are scared into paying for terrorism. please get it known that a boycott will be in effect very soon the dates will posted in the next post

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
here is something to think about btw still havent decided when boycott is in effect, the muslims boycott jewish companies, and have been for years, dont believe me ? http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html theres some proof still need more anti-zionist scum sites ? http://www.boycottisraeligoods.org/modules11748.php there is more . this is just the tip of the ice berg, we need to boycott the muslims, and hell if not just the vermin of the desert how about germany theres alot to boycott there, i mean we can boycott much more then just the arabs, they do it to us why cant we do it in retaliation ?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »
I boycott Arab and muslim goods since 9/11 although in my country chinese drek is the norm. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »
You guys are thinking very small.

Today the Arabs own The Empire State Building, and are in control of America's Port Security, thanks to the Bush Administration.

As we speak they are about to buy and own almost the entire U.S.A.; the banks, media, real estate, corporations, even our military industries are being bought up by the Arabs.

So...you may very well be looking at boycotting your own country, if you desire to boycott Arab goods.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »
u make a very good point we are thinking small, we must boycott not just muslim owned buisnesses we must boycott entire industries, let me ask how do u kill a virus, u kill it before IT kills you, just think about this for a second islam is nothing more nothing less then a virus, they are poluting the minds of the innocent, the young, the vulnerable, they must be eradicated before we are kneeling to mohamed. we MUST begin the protest immedialty, plz for the sake of the free and rightoues begin the protest

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »
the boycott goes into effect starting tommorow, contact all relatives, all  friends, all of the people you know we need one solid month of oil bought from different sources then the arabs shall suffer greatly, again the boycott begins tomorow

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
i have contacted michael savage and he agreed to help  O0

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »
attention, micheal savage has agreed to announce it
the boycott has officaily begun

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »
When is he going to announce ?

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »
he told me over savage nation

Offline nazislayer111694

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 12:17:21 AM »
i heard micheal savage speak about the boycott yesterday nice
  O0
גקשאי אם משזןדצ

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »
Man since when do their produce anything useful but OIL.
You stop buying their oil they'll all die like rats, may that happen real soon.
Hello, I am new to the forum. You brought up an excellent point about not buying oil from the Arabs. They would die like the rats they are!
I want to share my idea on this subject. To solve the crisis of this cancer that is eating up our world, may I suggest our Politicians wake up for starters, then we go into the middle east and seize every oil field that exists. Now if we go in and take their ' stinking oil ' we will bring in enough money to be paid back for all the wars the muslims started. Prices of oil will go way down, the cancerous infected muslims will have no money for terrorism and we can then take care of their poor with the oil profits. The Islamic governments do not feed nor give any social services to their masses. In light of this a full blown war in the middle east is justified. The Arabs have no rights to oil, especially since we went in and dug it up for them. Taking away the oil from the Muslims is like taking a gun away from a toddler. An absolute MUST !!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »
ATTENTION boycott all arab goods for the next two weeks, get all your friends and family to help we can bankrupt those stupid nazis once and for all, we can ruin them financialy again get everyone you can to help (also to take it a step futher feel free to piss and burn those arab owned shops)

You could make a list of Arab Muslim companies and their products. I guess there are not so many.

Then we could print flyers and glue posters.

The Muslim-Nazis are boycotting Jewish products since years.

Measure for measure.

But the best boycott is to be stingy like Dagobert Duck with oil products like: gasoline, diesel, synthetics, solvents etc.

Hello, I know this quote is late by a few weeks, but I am new and having trouble finding the most recent posts. Anyway I would like to say I think we should start charging the Middle East 140 dollars for 1 bushel of grain.
If the Muslims do not like it they can go to ...you know where! The Muslims want to kill us with their oil prices, I think we should show them the same consideration using our grain!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2008, 01:14:47 AM »
Man since when do their produce anything useful but OIL.
You stop buying their oil they'll all die like rats, may that happen real soon.
Hello, I am new to the forum. You brought up an excellent point about not buying oil from the Arabs. They would die like the rats they are!
I want to share my idea on this subject. To solve the crisis of this cancer that is eating up our world, may I suggest our Politicians wake up for starters, then we go into the middle east and seize every oil field that exists. Now if we go in and take their ' stinking oil ' we will bring in enough money to be paid back for all the wars the muslims started. Prices of oil will go way down, the cancerous infected muslims will have no money for terrorism and we can then take care of their poor with the oil profits. The Islamic governments do not feed nor give any social services to their masses. In light of this a full blown war in the middle east is justified. The Arabs have no rights to oil, especially since we went in and dug it up for them. Taking away the oil from the Muslims is like taking a gun away from a toddler. An absolute MUST !!!

I think the real answer is oil alternative. It wouldn't be easy to maintain thousand of kilometers of pipeline intact and the oil pumping in, in a hostile Islamonazi middle east. Of course it is a thousand times better to fight for oil supply than the futile fight that American troops are involved in right now ('bringing democracy to Iraq').

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
the only thing we can do to truly boycott islam is to take actions into our own hands, by using alternative fuels, and boycott whats left of the oil industry we can fight high prices AND TERRORISM