Author Topic: Right of Return: New rule all posts must reference a credible source  (Read 18990 times)

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
Re: Right of Return
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
Have either of you even studied the hisory of the region which hasn't been written by pro-zionists?
Why are you calling me Adolf? It was you who brought up the holocaust hoax idea...not I. I know it happened, it was no hoax. You seem to resort to namecalling when your knowledge deserts you. why is it when one asks critical questions about Israel he is either labelled a holocaust-denier or a anti-semite?????

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »
True, there are Muslim Arabs, and Christian Arabs.  But with the exception of Nonie Darwish, Joseph Farah, Brigitte Gabriel and Dr. Wafa Sultan, they have a murderous hatred of Jews.  Many so-called Christian Arabs light candles in their churches to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.  And those Maronites in Lebanon were right there with the Moosies celebrating the release of that monster Samir Kuntar.  

Also, your argument about Israel displacing the "indigenous" people is neither here nor there.  The Founding Fathers of America were not indigenous people, as the Indians were.  And there was plenty of displacement of Indians going on.  Does that mean America as we know it, with its Constitution should not exist?  Most people would say no.  However, your type would hold Israel to an impossible standard not applied to other countries, and you would say, YES!  

Also, if Israel committed that dreaded ethnic cleansing, why were there about 700,000 Arabs left in Israel after 1948?  And why has the population grown to several million?  

You need to stop drinking the Kool Aid.  

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »
From a standpoint of the right of return I'll let this discussion continue, but I will not allow talk about the Holocaust being a hoax to. If it does, I will lock this thread. As for my views:

1. There are no longer any Palestinians alive today. They were all annihilated around the time of King David.
2. There is no ethnic cleansing of Arabs. There are Arab Jews and if an Arab chooses to be Jewish, the right of return applies.
3. People who follow the law are allowed to stay, but those who poses a risk should be encouraged to voluntarily leave.
4. Islam is an evil belief and not an ethnicity. Islam should be a crime in the land of Israel.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 08:19:57 PM »
'The Muslims who left at the behest of their leaders were the only ones with ethnic cleansing in mind'

Again you reiterate the zionist lie. It was shown to be false by Erskine Childers in his study in 1960. No such orders were given.

'the Jews were there thousands of years before any Arab'

Actually another lie, as the palestinians can claim descendancy back just as far as the indigenous Jews. As they are a semitic people to.

You then go back to the Time of Muhammed to discredit the muslims. Tell me are you claimin the Jews have never had any violence in their
history?

'Maybe because they don't want their country flooded by hostile Muslims'

Ahh but it was someone elses country before the western jews settled and ethnically cleansed the region. Is it not ok for those people to attempt and stop hostile jews from overtaking their land?

'Israel worked the Jews that fled from Arab nations into their population after 1948. '

Ahh they fled, they were Never encouraged to emigrate. The Mizrahim they were called, care to elaborate on how they are treated compared to 'whiter' looking jews?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »

'1. There are no longer any Palestinians alive today. They were all annihilated around the time of King David.'

care to elaborate facts and figures and by who?

'There is no ethnic cleansing of Arabs. '

historical fact disagrees with you.

'3. People who follow the law are allowed to stay, but those who poses a risk should be encouraged to voluntarily leave.
4. Islam is an evil belief and not an ethnicity. Islam should be a crime in the land of Israel.'

hang on i thought israel was a democracy?????

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »
Listen troll,

Israel is a Jewish state, whether you like it or not.  And no amount of you trolling on Kahanist sites and citing anti-Semitic literature will change that fact.  Furthermore, Israel will remain Jewish. JTF will see to that.  

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »
I am merely trying to debate with those of opposing views...better than picking up a gun, no?
I am surprised howver by the level of vitriolic personal slurs one encounters with those who resort to childish attacks instead of mature debate.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »
I am surprised howver by the level of vitriolic personal slurs one encounters with those who resort to childish attacks instead of mature debate.

Well RepublicanStones, maybe you should have thought of that before coming here and accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing right off the bat. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:56 PM »
The Mizrahim they were called, care to elaborate on how they are treated compared to 'whiter' looking jews?

A Jew is a Jew. The Mizrahim have different culture and traditions, but they are just as righteous. I'm not saying there are no bad apples that treat them differently, but most Jews do not discriminate based on ethnicity.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
'Well RepublicanStones, maybe you should have thought of that before coming here and accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing right off the bat.'

But it is historical fact, why do you deny it?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

I already gave you my answer on Israel allegedly committing ethnic cleansing of your beloved Arabs.  But you haven't answered my question about America and her indigenous Indian population, that suffered quite a bit.  Never have you said America shouldn't exist because the evil white men ethnically cleansed the Indians.  So why the double standard? 

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
You seem unaware of the compensation the USA has paid out to the native americans.
Also if there was any justice the native americans would have a bigger say in the running of their coun try. But the USA actually carried out a genocide, which is slightly different from an ethic cleansing. Israel cannot be accused of genocide. The fact that there ios still a viable living community of people who were ethnically cleansed in 1948 means to expect the right of return to their land is not unreasonable...if Israel is to be seen as a true democracy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 08:40:03 PM »
From a standpoint of the right of return I'll let this discussion continue, but I will not allow talk about the Holocaust being a hoax to. If it does, I will lock this thread.
TBOT, I only brought this up because this pig is a Holocaust-denier. Why can't I point that out?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 08:41:18 PM »
Give me some impartial historical sources that assert it is a "fact", and not just what your gds Joseph Sobran, Ernst Zundel, and David Duke claim.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 08:42:01 PM »
Im sorry CF but where have i denied the holocaust????? I suggest you either retract that allegation and apologise or you will be seen to be a blatant liar. your choice.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »
I suppose Illan Pappe is a traitor, Finkelstein is a self-hating Jew and the fact that Ben-gurion himself advocated 'population transfer' means nothing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »
Give me a break. You are a White Nationalist. By definition you deny the Holocaust. It took three or four times of me bringing it up before you finally said "the Holocaust is a fact". Your posts are here for everyone to read, pig. When I first accused you of being an HD, your response was not "no I am not", but rather "why do you say I am a HD?".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
I suppose Illan Pappe is a traitor, Finkelstein is a self-hating Jew and the fact that Ben-gurion himself advocated 'population transfer' means nothing.
So I assume you haven't gotten your HIV test results back yet, buddy?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 08:49:17 PM »
'Give me a break. You are a White Nationalist. By definition you deny the Holocaust.'

i have never denied the holocaust. You brought up the 'idea' that i was a holocaust denier out of thin air. I never once denied it??? where did you get that ludricous idea? You seem to wish to label anyone who is critical of israel as a holocaust-denier ...i wonder why that is?
In your eyes is anyone who is critical of Israeli polices a holocaust denier????

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 08:50:23 PM »
You seem unaware of the compensation the USA has paid out to the native americans.

You also seem to be unaware of the compensation given in the form of welfare/free electricity to Arabs.  In fact, Samir Kuntar's girlfriend was getting welfare benefits while he was in jail.  

Regarding Ilan Pappe, he is a communist and anti-Zionist.  So as right wingers, we don't take his drivel seriously.  Norman Finkelstein is another Jewish traitor, who openly praises Hezbollah (which America has designated as a terrorist group).  So again, we don't take Jewish anti-Semites seriously.  But the fact that you do leads me to believe that you are not here for honest debate, but that you just want to troll.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »
In your eyes is anyone who is critical of Israeli polices a holocaust denier????
They usually tend to go together, which of course you would know, [censored].

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 08:50:40 PM »
'So I assume you haven't gotten your HIV test results back yet, buddy?'

Why do you resort to childish remarks? i thought this was a mature reasoned forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Swear on the Bible right now that you have never had anal sex.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »
So CF your saying its a fact, that anyone who is critical of Israel is a holocaust denier?

'You also seem to be unaware of the compensation given in the form of welfare/free electricity to Arabs.'

Welfare? would that also be the stuff they are stopping reaching Gaza at the minute through israels policy of collective punishment?

So if a Jew is critical of Israel he is a self-hater? the fact that their works are actually alot more historically accurate than your little joan Peters cabal of propagandists means nothing to you. It must be annoying for you Americans to have tonight been roundly spanked by a european????

Again with the Childish remarks CF, your making a fool of yourself now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »
Aha, I see you haven't done it. Case closed. You are an [censored] faggot.