Author Topic: Right of Return: New rule all posts must reference a credible source  (Read 18989 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Right of Return
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
It must be annoying for you Americans to have tonight been roundly spanked by a european????
So you are admitting you are a StørmFrønt WN Nazi?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
CF, it seems you use colouring books and crayons instead of history books. tut tut !

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2008, 08:58:59 PM »
Again with the Childish remarks CF, your making a fool of yourself now.
As usual, it's your AIDS-addled brain that comes up with the childish remarks. Let me correct your nonsensical grammar:

"Again with the childish remarks, CF. You're making a fool of yourself now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 09:01:15 PM »
colouring
So you're bloody British, eh? Let me guess--you're David Irving's life-partner.  ::)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »
It must be annoying for you Americans to have tonight been roundly spanked by a european?Huh

What is it with this spanking analogy.  Looks like C.F. is right about you being a queer.  But I guess it's to be expected since Hitler's minions were also queers.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »
 Looks like C.F. is right about you being a queer.  But I guess it's to be expected since Hitler's minions were also queers.  
Lisa, you know full well that the majority of committed Nazis are homosexuals or at least have bisexual leanings. But you are correct--I do really, truly think RepublicanStones is a bumchugger, to use a well-known Mormon euphemism for fudgepackers.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2008, 09:05:31 PM »
Dan Ben Noah you have just reiterated the usual lies which has been proven by many academics to be exactly that. I suggest you read a little unbiased history, anti-zionist if you wish, but literature which has no ulterior motive is beeter than thaty which seeks to legitimize war crimes by a western colonial settler state. You no doubt think Joan Peters work 'From Time Immemorial' is a tome of unbridled sound academic work. Israel and its actions are there for any true student of history who wants to know the reality of the Israel/Palestine conflict. Your founding father himself admitted Israel was founded on terrorism.....

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »
I am always amazed how the people living in Europe defend the muslim invaders. I guess misery loves company.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »

'1. There are no longer any Palestinians alive today. They were all annihilated around the time of King David.'

care to elaborate facts and figures and by who?

Wars between Jews and their enemies are documented in the books about the kings and judges. I'll try to pick some things out when I have time this weekend. David was the one responsible for capturing Jerusalem.

'There is no ethnic cleansing of Arabs. '

historical fact disagrees with you.

This is where I have to ask you to elaborate.

'3. People who follow the law are allowed to stay, but those who poses a risk should be encouraged to voluntarily leave.
4. Islam is an evil belief and not an ethnicity. Islam should be a crime in the land of Israel.'

hang on i thought israel was a democracy?????

Israel is not a democracy and is not supposed to be. It is supposed to be a land governed by G-d(through kings, judges and prophets), but the current rulers in charge are corrupt and give in to the Muslim Nazis for their own personal profit. It is insane that they tax hard working Israelis to fund welfare for Muslim Nazi savages who are lazy and produce nothing but crime.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
Im not british, not by a long way. Nice to see the children resort to childish ways once roundly beaten by someone who isn't a bigot or a racist. You children should pick up more books, less comics. night Night...oh and i'll be surprised if you don't ban me, this site obvioulsy doesn't like to hear the truth.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
Welfare? would that also be the stuff they are stopping reaching Gaza at the minute through israels policy of collective punishment?

The expression "collective punishment" seems to be quite popular with the white nationalist Europeans.  If the Arabs help terrorists or shelter them, then they are guilty and deserve punishment.  If they don't want "collective punishment" then perhaps they should behave like civilized human beings and good neighbors.  

Do you ever wonder where all the money that America and Europe sends to the fakestinian authority goes?  (Well you probably don't but anyway...)  It's certainly not used to build any infrastructure or any kind of functional society.  It goes to financing suicide bombings.  But you Euro-peons have already gotten a well deserved bad reputation for committing genocide against your Jewish populations.  And so this time, you want the Arabs to do your dirty work for you.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2008, 09:40:44 PM »
“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true G-d promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our G-d is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”
Hey [censored]--if you would have "read a little history" like you say, you would also know that your hero Ben Gurion is responsible for the murder of thousands of right-wing Jews in a vicious civil war that began during the Second World War (when he, as a British puppet leader, shelled Holocaust refugee ships coming to British Palestine) and continued until the founding of Israel. Google the Altalena incident, if your fingers aren't stuck together from a blend of semen and feces. But you wouldn't care about Ben Gurion's war against helpless Holocaust refugees, considering you don't think it ever happened in the first place.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »
Welfare? would that also be the stuff they are stopping reaching Gaza at the minute through israels policy of collective punishment?

I wish it didn't go through. At least if the Muslim Nazis are going to have our land(G-d forbid), they should have to support themselves. The Muslim Nazis had absolutely no desire for Eretz Yisrael until Jews came and built it up. While the Muslim Nazis are complaining about Jewish settlements they are doing nothing to build up they land that they unfortunately have. The Muslim Nazis should produce something rather than destroy what others have.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »
TBOT, there is no reasoning with Nazis. Time to ban this pig.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2008, 10:13:40 PM »
TBOT, there is no reasoning with Nazis. Time to ban this pig.

I'm not recommending that we ban him. He has expressed a disgusting and opposing view, but has not done anything that I feel is worth banning.
   We have G-d and the truth on our side and we have to keep it that way. While RepublicanStones is clearly our enemy, he has presented a fair challenge and we need to be able to defend our position. I'm encouraging people to respond to him with facts and sources rather than insults.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »
It's actually kind of fun ripping into him/her/it. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2008, 11:22:58 PM »
Swear on the Bible right now that you have never had anal sex.

CF, can you not debate?

Must you always resort to this kind of nonsense?

You're 'winning votes' for him.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
'heading to the panic and the calls of the Arab leaders who implored them to leave and return after all the Jews had been exterminated.'

Actually this has been proved to be false. Erskine Childers actually studied the near east mointoting stations and found no such Arab orders. Also are you suggesting that ethnic cleansing is ok?

lie.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »
Actually many massacres did actually occur during 1948. The evidence is there if your willing to read about it. But i warn you, it doesn't make nice reading Even a cursory glance through Ben-Gurion's personal diary enteries demonstrate he was aware of these events. But why do you think it is ok for a people to be forced of their own land to accomadate settlers? Surely that is a facist idea? You say that you don't think anyone has a right to take your homeland, but why can you take other peoples homelands? Does the Talmudic law permit the treatment of non-jews as less than jews? 

Troll alert.

You also seem to think that an Arab is just an Arab, but infact there are many different peoples who can be called Arab.

Please translate to non-jibberish.

I wonder if you think Pagans have a right to rule say England just because paganism pre-dates Christianity. Would you support a pagan takeover of countries in which it predates christinaity or the ruling religion?

England is not my concern, you'll have to take it up with the queen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »
He is spreading antisemitic canards about the Talmud, that's not enough to ban him?   He's an obvious troll, but do whatever you want.  I won't waste my time with this warped individual.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »
What is this garbage

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2008, 12:24:02 AM »
This guy sounds like a Marxist Irish Republican to me. Shame on you if you are.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2008, 01:07:05 AM »
I didn't even care to read the whole thread, but saying that "European Jews have no bilogical link to Israel is enough". Ban him now and forever, that's the same anti-Semite argument I am sick hearing from both Arabs and neo-nazis. "Askenazim are not Semite, and so invaders in Israel, but they are Semites, Christ killers or inferior race, and so invaders in Europe", funny but digusting argument!!! Please ban him and delete his account!!!

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2008, 04:20:23 AM »
Takebackourtemple, i appreciate the fact you haven't banned me. CF i would ask that you retract the holocaust denier tag, as i am no such thing.

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2008, 04:48:12 AM »
'Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Said: "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews seek shelter in.  The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down" 
Arab Higher Committee on March 8, 1948: "Any opposition to this order...is an obstacle to this holy war...and will hamper the operation of the fighters in these districts"

Who cares about what foreign observers like Erskine Childers think?  He was obviously wrong.'

It seems you think an order to shelter from the fighting is equivalent to ordering people to flee their entire country. Also i suggest you look up Erskine Childers and his study. It puts to bed the myth that the Arab leaders ordered the wholesale evacuation of Palestine.