Poll

What is the Nazi troll RepublicStones doing as we speak?

Having his "stones" removed surgically so he can change genders
5 (41.7%)
Sticking his finger down his throat so he can throw up and lose weight so his C4 belt will fit him
0 (0%)
Booking a romantic weekend at a Tehran B&B with his life-partner Alex Jones
6 (50%)
Choking on some spoiled camel's milk
0 (0%)
Other
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is RepublicStones doing this moment?  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What is RepublicStones doing this moment?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 12:07:45 AM »
Im not a trrorist sympathizer. I merely study history and ask questions. Please demonstrate where i have once advocated terrorism. So it seems you are going to ban me, why?
I have not resorted to name calling, nor have have abused anyone. Again i ask why would you seek to stifle debate and enforce censorship. is that not the practice of soem of those muslim countries you dislike?

War is a tough thing.   One side wants to wipe you out, you have no choice but to fight them.  The Arabs openly bragged of exterminating the Jews.   You give them a free pass but complain about Israeli "massacres?"  Why is that?  The Jews shouldn't have had a right to defend themselves?   Of course they did.  You are transparent.  We do not apologize for winning.

Here at JTF we wish the Israeli leadership had forced more Arabs to leave the Land of Israel to prevent the future problems we experience today with a hostile population left in our midst, who have killed thousands of Jews.   The Israeli leaders in 1948 were too accomodating and wanted Arabs to stay, thinking in their delusion that they would accept peaceful cooperation under Israeli rule.  This was idiocy and contrary to the principles in the Torah that govern conquering the Land of Israel.   We will never give up the Land of Israel our inheritance no matter how many foreign nations come to wipe us out and/or expel us.  Never.   Get used to it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 12:39:33 AM »
Im not a trrorist sympathizer. I merely study history and ask questions. Please demonstrate where i have once advocated terrorism. So it seems you are going to ban me, why?
I have not resorted to name calling, nor have have abused anyone. Again i ask why would you seek to stifle debate and enforce censorship. is that not the practice of soem of those muslim countries you dislike?

War is a tough thing.   One side wants to wipe you out, you have no choice but to fight them.  The Arabs openly bragged of exterminating the Jews.   You give them a free pass but complain about Israeli "massacres?"  Why is that?  The Jews shouldn't have had a right to defend themselves?   Of course they did.  You are transparent.  We do not apologize for winning.

Here at JTF we wish the Israeli leadership had forced more Arabs to leave the Land of Israel to prevent the future problems we experience today with a hostile population left in our midst, who have killed thousands of Jews.   The Israeli leaders in 1948 were too accomodating and wanted Arabs to stay, thinking in their delusion that they would accept peaceful cooperation under Israeli rule.  This was idiocy and contrary to the principles in the Torah that govern conquering the Land of Israel.   We will never give up the Land of Israel our inheritance no matter how many foreign nations come to wipe us out and/or expel us.  Never.   Get used to it.
Muslims spend their entire existence in a state of rage...Muslims have been brainwashed beyond repair and are programmed to kill...like robots.
The Israeli's can and must remove all Muslims from their land...Israel's survival depends on that. There is no other choice.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 12:48:05 AM »
Let me refresh your memory, RepublicanStones:

Ahh but it was someone elses country before the western jews settled and ethnically cleansed the region. Is it not ok for those people to attempt and stop hostile jews from overtaking their land?

Sounds like you're excusing terrorism. 

Yes ! It's important to note this is the fallacious argument commonly and repeatedly used by ignorant fools who know nothing about the history of the region to justify the never-ending terror and war waged by the Arabs against Israel.

He/She/It is doing more than just excusing terrorism.

He/She/It is using an entirely false version of history, and a bunch of lies to justify terrorism.

Lisa, you hit the nail on the head.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 01:05:45 AM »
Let me refresh your memory, RepublicanStones:

Ahh but it was someone elses country before the western jews settled and ethnically cleansed the region. Is it not ok for those people to attempt and stop hostile jews from overtaking their land?

Sounds like you're excusing terrorism. 

Yes ! It's important to note this is the fallacious argument commonly and repeatedly used by ignorant fools who know nothing about the history of the region to justify the never-ending terror and war waged by the Arabs against Israel.

He/She/It is doing more than just excusing terrorism.

He/She/It is using an entirely false version of history, and a bunch of lies to justify terrorism.

Lisa, you hit the nail on the head.

AMEN Kahane!
Lisa is FAB.

R. S.   The M O R A N.   :D ;D

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *SSSSSSSSSSSS* RRRRRRRRRRRRR* AAAAAAAAAAAAAA *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!

There is NO palestine!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 01:08:55 AM »
Wolf, don't forget that the WNs want to destroy America just as much as Israel. They were praising 9/11 when it first happened (later on, they claimed to be horrified by it and blamed the Jews). The WNs are the Muslims' fifth column in America.

It's extremely frustrating how they say they want to help whites so much but refuse to see white Jews as white and promote "Palestinian" rights at the expense of white Jews. What the heck should "white nationalism" have to do with nonwhite Palestinians? It makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 01:12:30 AM »
I have already stated my opinion in the other thread in Save Israel. Someone who says European Jews are not Jews must be banned right now. And yes, this thread is childish....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 01:15:38 AM »
I have already stated my opinion in the other thread in Save Israel. Someone who says European Jews are not Jews must be banned right now. And yes, this thread is childish....

I think all Jews, no matter what race they are, form a separate nation from any race. However, I think that Jews of primarily European descent should be considered white. This is why I don't understand the anti-Semitism and pro-Islam tone of most so-called pro-white sites. Those positions are not pro-white at all.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:24:59 AM by Rubystars »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 01:20:49 AM »
No merely pointing put the hypocrisy of Israel's position. You still need to demonstrate where i have advocated the use of terrorism or else retract your allegation. I won't hold my breath.

RepublicanStones, I hope you hold your breath cause it stinks like Munster cheese. Trolls like you come and go and we enjoy roasting you like this. All I need to know is that you are an Israeli hating nazi troll and your words don't seem to deny it.

It is a psychological problem for people like you to seek negative attention. I realize I am giving you exactly what you want because you are an ego maniac. But just as I can give you attention, so I can take it away...

Begone ugly troll...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 01:26:57 AM »

I think all Jews, no matter what race their are, form a separate nation from any race. However, I think that Jews of primarily European descent should be considered white. This is why I don't understand the anti-Semitism and pro-Islam tone of most so-called pro-white sites. Those positions are not pro-white at all.

ALL Jewish communities are mostly white, not only European Jews. Israelites are Hebrews and Hebrews are white race. However race is not important to Judaism. Anyone who truly converts is also a Jew, no matter which race.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 01:32:35 AM »

I think all Jews, no matter what race their are, form a separate nation from any race. However, I think that Jews of primarily European descent should be considered white. This is why I don't understand the anti-Semitism and pro-Islam tone of most so-called pro-white sites. Those positions are not pro-white at all.

ALL Jewish communities are mostly white, not only European Jews. Israelites are Hebrews and Hebrews are white race. However race is not important to Judaism. Anyone who truly converts is also a Jew, no matter which race.

So true... There is a good article about this on IsraelNationalNews:

The Jewish Approach to Converts : http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/8138

The laws relating to Jewish converts are amongst the most astounding laws in the Torah. Despite all of the criticism directed at the Jewish people on the grounds that Judaism is racist, the Torah teaches us that any non-Jew who truly and earnestly seeks to join the Jewish people may do so.

The wretched Germans ruled out the possibility of allowing non-Germans to join their shallow race. Even Jews who had assimilated and converted to Christianity were viewed as Jewish in the eyes of the racist Nazis. This, however, is not the way pf Judaism. Rather, any non-Jew who wishes to join us may do so according to Jewish law.

muman613
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:35:38 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 01:43:29 AM »

I disagree.  We are semitic.   Originally we were all semitic of various flavor within the 12 tribes.  Nobody can know for sure the skin color of the 4 mothers of these tribes if they were all the same or not, but generally semitic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 01:44:00 AM »

Ethiopian Jews are primarily black, but they're still Jewish and should be considered part of the Jewish nation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 01:44:53 AM »

I disagree.  We are semitic.   Originally we were all semitic of various flavor within the 12 tribes.  Nobody can know for sure the skin color of the 4 mothers of these tribes if they were all the same or not, but generally semitic.
KWRBT,

I believe that there is a core which is of the tribe and there are others who have assimilated into the Jewish people. It is imperative to keep the Kohanim and Levites, and in my shul we have 2 Kohens and 2 Levis.

muman613

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »
Wolf, don't forget that the WNs want to destroy America just as much as Israel. They were praising 9/11 when it first happened (later on, they claimed to be horrified by it and blamed the Jews). The WNs are the Muslims' fifth column in America.

It's extremely frustrating how they say they want to help whites so much but refuse to see white Jews as white and promote "Palestinian" rights at the expense of white Jews. What the heck should "white nationalism" have to do with nonwhite Palestinians? It makes no sense whatsoever to me.

You know, I don't see these so called Muzzie sympathizers get all in a rant when Muzzies kill each other.

In the Iran/Iraq war so many Muzzies were killed from their fellow Muzzies and there was no whining from these sympathizers.

As for me, when Muzzies do kill each other that is a great thing.  Let them have their hobby be a whole lot less Mohammeden turds running around threatening the rest of us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 04:14:19 AM »

That's true, they're exactly like the Arab muSSlim Nazis and consider them their brethren. In fact Hitler loved iSSlam and Arab muSSlims in general and had many iSSlamic SS Middle Eastern divisions all throughout the Middle Eastern world. His Mein Kampf is just another version of iSSlam. The only religion Nazis loved was iSSlam even if they deny this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »

yous called me a racist...mmmm hmmm....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 08:12:58 AM »
Are you not a racist? Ifail to see the relevance of the cut and paste. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 08:20:55 AM »
Are you not a racist? Ifail to see the relevance of the cut and paste. Perhaps you could elaborate.

sure...after one writes that israel massacred the arabs in 1948, I laugh at anything you have to say about racism....You's the racist..mmm hmm!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 08:26:20 AM »

sure...after one writes that israel massacred the arabs in 1948, I laugh at anything you have to say about racism....You's the racist..mmm hmm!!!
I see you noticed that about him also mmm hmm. He could be related to Brazilia :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years