Author Topic: JEWISH BATTLE COMMANDERS of the USA. THANK YOU FOR SERVING!  (Read 3135 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Well, On a task with a buddy here- who is Honorable himself, but is HUMBLE about his Patriotism toward America, a MASSIVE Fighter, and Brigade Commander of one of the Largest Forces we know of, which I have been asked not to mention, has given me the most credible resources on some of the BEST Commanders in the Military of the USA. (this honorable person wishes to just remain anonymous) 

Here ya go, and FEEL PROUD TODAY, JEWISH PEOPLE OF THE JTF, and LOVERS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLEO0

The Commander of the U.S. Air Force is JEWISH 

http://www.jewsingreen.com/home/honor/comments/norton_schwartz/#comments  

Vice Commandant U.S. Marines is JEWISH   

http://www.jewsingreen.com/home/blog/comments/semper_chai_general_robert_magnus/

Commander of U.S. Special Forces is Jewish       

http://www.jewsingreen.com/home/honor/comments/sidney_shachnow/

Lt.-Col. Scott Rutter, Commander of the 2-7 Battalion and the
ONLYCombat Battalion Commander in the US Army is
JEWISH

http://www.carolineglick.com/e/2003/03/into_the_breach/index.asp

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 11:40:09 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: **== THE BRAVE & PROUD JEWISH Men in the Military of the USA **==
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »
Baruch Hashem....

Hoo Rah!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: **== JEWISH BATTLE COMMANDERS in the Military of the USA **==
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »

SEMPER FI! WEAPONS 2/8!
                    "G-ds GROUND FORCE ANGELS!"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
Good job, Paulette!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 06:31:13 PM »
Good job, Paulette!

Thanks G.F. BUT Really, the person who really did this deserves all of the research credit- I mean, he didnt want to pick just 'anybody' He wanted to show you all the BEST there is, and I dont blame him ONE BIT, after ALL, he is a JEW himself!  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 06:45:50 PM »

Hoo Rah!!!

Dont mean to make problems or anything, but Jews (or anyone else) shouldn't say that word. I was told it is what the Romans YSV made when they destroyed the second Holy Temple in Jerusalem. So its not a word that we should associate with (same is with Horay or similar things, even though probably no one uses it with that meaning still its not a good word).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 07:51:33 PM »

Hoo Rah!!!

Dont mean to make problems or anything, but Jews (or anyone else) shouldn't say that word. I was told it is what the Romans YSV made when they destroyed the second Holy Temple in Jerusalem. So its not a word that we should associate with (same is with Horay or similar things, even though probably no one uses it with that meaning still its not a good word).

It does not mean the same thing at all, and it is SPECIFICALLY FOR the MARINES
  Is there ANY way that you can be HAPPY about what these men do, instead of a MARINE slogan word? these men DIE on the fields in battle, for US/USA, and MANY nations that love freedom, and they DONT have to, it is VOLUNTARY. They do it for our Country- they do it for YOU............... AND, they DO- DO IT ALSO for Israel.  I have NOT met ONE Soldier YET that that does NOT know that Israel is in the SAME battle as USA. And while they ARE still going strong, we SHOULD be giving them HONOR here.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 07:56:36 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »
You know- Horselady- I went OUT OF MY way- just for YOU, with my friend, just for YOU- to TRY here to be right, and good, and make myself better, and TRY to be a better person, and NOT be so distrusting toward you- and ZERO comment from you?

NO MORE soup for YOU>:(
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 12:33:48 AM »
You know- Horselady- I went OUT OF MY way- just for YOU, with my friend, just for YOU- to TRY here to be right, and good, and make myself better, and TRY to be a better person, and NOT be so distrusting toward you- and ZERO comment from you?

:::D ;D HERO!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 12:39:58 AM »

:::D ;D HERO!

COME BACK 1 YEAR

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »

Well, On a task with a buddy here- who is Honorable himself, but is HUMBLE about his Patriotism toward America, a MASSIVE Fighter, and Brigade Commander of one of the Largest Forces we know of, which I have been asked not to mention, has given me the most credible resources on some of the BEST Commanders in the Military of the USA. (this honorable person wishes to just remain anonymous) 

I got this especially for HORSELADY so she can go let these people have it- See- Horselady, I just love my friends, here- is all, I am just VERY PROTECTIVE, and CANNOT change.. But dont say I never did nuttin for you either. ;)  ;)

Here ya go, and FEEL PROUD TODAY:  O0

http://www.jewsingreen.com/home/blog/comments/semper_chai_general_robert_magnus/

JEWISH

And Horselady- Dont forget something- If we were to have ever met in this life, I am the BEST FRIEND that you would have ever had.  :)

Wonderful post Paulette! I enjoyed reading about the Jewish Americans who have served our Country... I thank them for their service !!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 01:18:02 AM »
  Are they not WONDERFUL DOX!!!! THEY ARE FABULOUS !!!

Hero: that pic looks like OBAMA. And people say he is NOt a muZ?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »
  Are they not WONDERFUL DOX!!!! THEY ARE FABULOUS !!!

Hero: that pic looks like OBAMA. And people say he is NOt a muZ?

Yeah I know  ;D

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
Re: JEWISH BATTLE COMMANDERS-USA FOR Horselady JEWISH Soldiers
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 05:03:57 AM »
 Paulette its a beautiful thing that we pay repspects to those who have fought for our freedoms (plus there jewish  O0)
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »
  THIS is the LAST topic I will EVER open again. EVER. TYVM people for all of your support of our military MEN tht are JEWISH.  So Applaud yoursleves for giving NO respect.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »
  THIS is the LAST topic I will EVER open again. EVER. TYVM people for all of your support of our military MEN tht are JEWISH.  So Applaud yoursleves for giving NO respect.

:'( :'( :'(

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »

I got this especially for HORSELADY so she can go let these people have it- See- Horselady, I just love my friends, here- is all, I am just VERY PROTECTIVE, and CANNOT change.. But dont say I never did nuttin for you either. ;)  ;)

Here ya go, and FEEL PROUD TODAY:  O0

JEWISH

And Horselady- Dont forget something- If we were to have ever met in this life, I am the BEST FRIEND that you would have ever had.  :)

I am happy to see that. And I have no doubt that when Jews enter the military they DO excel at all levels.

My original assertion is not what they have accomplished in the military, but why so few have joined in the last
40 years.

No, you would not be my best friend. My friends don't think I'm a Nazi.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »
 you do NOT get AT ALL what I did here DO YOU? Please refer to the people that suggested you are one.

Here is what is in your other post, HORSELADY- that you did NOT mention Right HERE:

HORSELADY post

Yet I saw nothing that disputed the figures I posted in the thread. Maybe I missed it, would you please post the link
where you found a source that proved them wrong?

I'll post them again, so you won't have to search the thread.

% of population = 2%

% of military  =     0.21%

Is this TYPICAL?  My friend goes out to find the BEST just for you, and you sh*t on it!
  I just said YESTERDAY, that I went out of my way, to TRY to be a BETTER person, to try to be BETTER and NOT distrusting TOWARD YOU. OBVIOUSLY the work I did, doesnt matter a DAMNED bit to you, even though I TRIED.
And if YOU CANNOT see LOYALTY that I DO have toward MY FRIENDS, then you were NEVER WORTHY of ANY Loyalty that I would have EVER given toward you.

PS- Look through the threads, and see who called you the NAZI.
VERY good of you HORSE to come to a thread that you know NOTHING of, and having So much eloquence, respect, manners, or ANY type forgiveness.............................................NOT.
SHAME ON YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »
you do NOT get AT ALL what I did here DO YOU? Please refer to the people that suggested you are one.

Here is what is in your other post, HORSELADY- that you did NOT mention Right HERE:

HORSELADY post

Yet I saw nothing that disputed the figures I posted in the thread. Maybe I missed it, would you please post the link

% of population = 2%

Is this TYPICAL?  My friend goes out to find the BEST just for you, and you sh*t on it!
  I just said YESTERDAY, that I went out of my way, to TRY to be a BETTER person, to try to be BETTER and NOT distrusting TOWARD YOU. OBVIOUSLY the work I did, doesnt matter a DAMNED bit to you, even though I TRIED.
And if YOU CANNOT see LOYALTY that I DO have toward MY FRIENDS, then you were NEVER WORTHY of ANY Loyalty that I would have EVER given toward you.

VERY good of you HORSE to come to a thread that you know NOTHING of, and having So much eloquence, respect, manners, or ANY type forgiveness.............................................NOT.
SHAME ON YOU.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 11:58:16 AM »

HORSELADY post

% of population = 2%

SHAME ON YOU.

;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 01:25:45 PM »

HORSELADY post

% of population = 2%

SHAME ON YOU.

You failed to give me a link in the above post to this thread. So how was I to know what you were referring to?
The only one I had seen that you posted to me was that nasty thread on Emails.