Author Topic: Anti-Semite Troll On My Jews Against Obama Blog  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Anti-Semite Troll On My Jews Against Obama Blog
« on: July 31, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »
Hi everyone,

My latest troll goes by the name Seth.  He posted his drivel here:

http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/05/18/jews-against-obama-t-shirt/#comment-1543

...and here:

http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/apollo-braun-comes-out-with-yet-another-anti-obama-t-shirt/#comment-1544

I already responded him him.  But I would love for you guys to join in. 

Thanks.
Lisa

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Anti-Semite Troll On My Jews Against Obama Blog
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
Hi everyone,

My latest troll goes by the name Seth.  He posted his drivel here:

http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/05/18/jews-against-obama-t-shirt/#comment-1543

...and here:

http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/apollo-braun-comes-out-with-yet-another-anti-obama-t-shirt/#comment-1544

I already responded him him.  But I would love for you guys to join in. 

Thanks.
Lisa

Lisa,

I already wrote a post against obama and also a flame against this Seth fellow who seems to be an out-and-out Nazi...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »
I was just reading your comments, Muman613.  Thank you so much!  You're the best!  And I'm blogrolling you now. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 07:09:22 PM »
Seth- is he an ancient Egyptian ?!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
Isn't Seth a Jewish name?

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 07:21:01 PM »
There are some good posts over there if you can weed through the garbage.  That guy obviously just wants people to get mad and respond to him.  He just needs to get a life.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »
There are some good posts over there if you can weed through the garbage.  That guy obviously just wants people to get mad and respond to him.  He just needs to get a life.

Zevida, what are the "good posts" you are referring to? 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 07:29:31 PM »
Seth- is he an ancient Egyptian ?!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 07:30:52 PM »

I liked this one:

#  BobF Says:
May 20, 2008 at 2:44 am

Obama was a Muslim who converted to Christianity.

Muslims who convert to another religion are considered worse than infidels and worthy of death.

If Obama truly converted to Christianity, why isn’t he recognized as an infidel by Muslims throughout the world? Why are radical Islamists, the supposed hard core Muslims, supporting him?

Did you ever study history? Did you ever read the story of the Trojan Horse?

He makes a good point.

What I can't understand is that if I say I won't vote for Obama, people automatically think I'm a racist.  His being black has nothing to do with why I wouldn't vote for him.  People are just too concerned with colors.  ::)
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:56 PM »
Lisa, I responded to Seth. God forgive me for being crude.  :'(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »
You know these people are cowards par-excellance.  They say all sorts of things behind the annonymity of their computer monitor that they would never say to your face.  My guess is he's a muslim.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 07:37:58 PM »

I probably should have said "good responses" rather than posts.  I was talking about the responders who weren't just spewing a bunch of crap out their mouths (like Seth).  :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »
Zevida, that post was put up by my friend Bob, who has a good head on his shoulders.  Jews Against Obama is my blog.  So I'm the one that puts up the posts.  Bob will comment once in a blue moon.  

Shamgar, thank you very much for your help.  I'll go and check out what you wrote now.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
Zevida, that post was put up by my friend Bob, who has a good head on his shoulders.  Jews Against Obama is my blog.  So I'm the one that puts up the posts.  Bob will comment once in a blue moon. 

I'll have to bookmark it then, there's some good stuff on there.  ;) 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »
I'm glad you like it. 

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »
This one's great: http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/07/17/i-like-this-man/

Too bad Rev. Manning isn't running for president.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 12:40:31 AM »
Hello,

I just learned that Seth is involved in the prophecies of Moshiach...

From RAMBAMS Hilchot Melachim @ http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/mashiach/09.htm

There is reference [to this principle] also in the section of Bilam. There he prophesied about the two meshichim (anointed ones): the first anointed one who is [King] David who saved Israel from the hand of their oppressors; and the final anointed one [i.e., Mashiach] who will arise from [the former's] descendants and save Israel in the end.
Thus it says there:

"I see him, but not now" - this refers to David;

"I behold him, but not nigh" - this refers to the Messianic King.

"A star steps out from Jacob" - this refers to David;

"and a scepter will arise from Israel" - this refers to the Messianic King.

"He will smite the great ones of Moab" - this refers to David, as it says, "He smote Moab and measured them with a rope;"

"and break all the children of Seth" - this refers to the Messianic King, of whom it is said, "His rule will be from sea to sea."

"Edom will be a possession" - this refers to David, as it is said, "Edom became servants to David;

"[and Seir] shall be a possession" - this refers to the Messianic King, as it is said, "Saviors shall ascend Mount Zion [to judge the mount of Esau].."

Very interesting, very interesting...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:30 AM »
Aha so Seth is the English for שת which we pronounce in Israel Shet. And I thought it was the Egyptian god Seth.