Author Topic: Radovan Karadzic's first appearance in Kangaroo Hague Court  (Read 2953 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
I just watched Radovan's first appearance in Hague Kangaroo Court. First, I must say that Radovan looks pretty ok, but it is noticable that he is looking older.

On a question of whether he wishes the court to appoint him defense lawyers, RK simply said "NO", I have an invisible defender (aka GOD). I love that answer.

We all know that he, simply for being Serbian, is automatically guilty. If he was Muslim/Croat/Albanian, his chances of being freed is about 95%. I will pray that he is able to stand firm and not once give into their demands.

For us Serbs who are proud of our heritage, we hope that Vojislav Seselj would be allowed to represent RK, but I strongly doubt that. The reason is because Seselj is simply too much of a hassle to the Hague and they can't [censored] with him like they can with everyone else. So far, in 5 years since Seselj has been in the courts, Hague is "YET" to find a single strong proof of Seselj's any wrongdoing. The guy is simply unbeatable.

Long Live Radovan Karadzic, a true Serbian leader!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
Re: Radovan Karadzic's first appearance in Kangaroo Hague Court
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »
tho what do you think,will they let seselj go now when the court gets shut down?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »
  He will deffend him self very,very good! I'm sure of that!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:58:41 AM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 06:07:28 PM »
Regardless... he will be found guilty in this fascistic style justice!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:58:56 AM by Jasmina »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »
Regardless... he will be found guilty in this fascistic style justice!

He should expose this court's anti-serbian bias, he should challenge the evidence they produce against him, he should present the evidence that the Serbs were under attack by Islamonazis. I hope he wouldn't repeat Milosevic's mistakes in his defense (as far as i remember he ignored the court and claimed it had no jurisdiction but that sort of defense was never going to work).

He is going to be 'guilty' anyway so at list let the public know that it is being misled.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:59:12 AM by Jasmina »