Author Topic: Karadzic Arrested  (Read 11563 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Karadzic Arrested
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »
  I am very dissapointed as well!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »
Well this is what USA has done to us Serbs!
Because of them all the world now thinks that Serbs are the worst nation on Earth at this moment!
And all we did is fight against radical islam!
Well because of that we will see how that muslim Obama is going to screw them all up when he enters The White House!
Ooo he's going to screw them bad!
Then people in USA will see what threat islam is!
It's just that they are going to find that out very late!
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »
I've been close to giving up on caring about Serbia and our people and sticking to me and my personal interests and problems. However hard I try to educate and talk some sense into my fellow Serbs, they continue to act ignorant and stupid. My father gets angry when I mention anything political in the house (for instance, how big of a piece of ___________ tadic is).

Thank God for JTF, if it weren't for this place I wouldn't have anywhere to freely express my thoughts on this treacherous garbage we call a president.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »
The invasion of nato on Serbia was the gravest error of last century.

Now Karadzic should be released with full honors.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 04:09:39 PM »
  You ar right on that Syyuge!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »
It seems to me that being a patriot or caring about your own people has become a crime in the 21st century.
Nothing new under the sun.

In 1942, one of the most important condition for Serbia to join the "free (Nazi) Europe" (which was on the same model as the EU) was to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Draza Mihailovic). Today one of the most important condition to join EU is to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Ratko Mladic).

Those whores in Belgrade are nothing better than Milan Nedic and Dimitrije Ljotic in 1940's, who were put in "power" in Belgrade by Hitler and supported Nazi occupation of Serbia.

F**k the so-called "democrat" politicians in Serbia, f**k! >:(

Yes the whores in Belgrade are Ljotich -Zbor.Could somebody bring more information regarding Ljotich dogs Zbor?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
Welcome to Dimitrije!

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »
It seems to me that being a patriot or caring about your own people has become a crime in the 21st century.

In 1942, one of the most important condition for Serbia to join the "free (Nazi) Europe" (which was on the same model as the EU) was to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Draza Mihailovic). Today one of the most important condition to join EU is to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Ratko Mladic).

Those whores in Belgrade are nothing better than Milan Nedic and Dimitrije Ljotic in 1940's, who were put in "power" in Belgrade by Hitler and supported Nazi occupation of Serbia.

Sounds an awful lot like the bastards that are selling Israel to the arabs, I guess are situations are pretty damn similar.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 03:50:09 AM »
If anything not so good happens with Karadzic, then people will stop defending their motherlands or fatherlands and cultures. :(

Then muslamic one world theology shall be ruling the world.  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 07:03:38 AM »
i really don't care about him, he didn't do anything good 4 us(Serbs)

actually he was protecting Serbs from being cleansed. he may have done bad things, but war is never pretty. 5000 muslim men may have been killed in srebrenica, but before that 2000 serbian women, children and men were murdered in the surrounding areas.

i won't loose any sleep, i could care less, but the fact of the matter is he's being punished for protecting his people from torture, rape and murder.

maybe he turned himself in for the sake of Serbia prospering. you never know what is going on behind the scenes.

well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......Serbia needs to heal it's wounds from the 90's.....but u make a valid point...(as 4 ppl who think he is a hero......he is a hero as much as Hitler is)

Je li,sinak kolko imas godina?
12-14?
Idi prvo nauci da obrises nos,pa onda pisi o politici,j***m onog ko ti dao ruke da cukas po toj tastaturi!

ja bre mogu da te ucim o politici.......sama cinenica da si ti hardcore radikal i mrzis sve ostale srbe koji nisu radikali je dovoljno da kazem da nemas pojma o politici....i svidja mi se to da "razumes" koncept CC+CC
beacon4muslims

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 12:29:22 PM »
  Hey, hey! Don't you EVER fight in Save Serbia section! We need to be united for our sake, remember???

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 02:24:32 PM »

Yes the whores in Belgrade are Ljotich -Zbor.Could somebody bring more information regarding Ljotich dogs Zbor?
I do, unfortunately, only in Serbian. Have a read:
Nedic: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/nedic.php
Ljotic: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/ljotic.php
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/ljotic1.php
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/5.php
The role of Ljoticevci in Kragujevac 1941: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/3.php
Ljoticevci partisans shoulder to shoulder with Nazis against Draza Mihailovich's Tchetniks: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/nedic_ljotic/2.php
and several more articles in the column on the right

O0

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »
ja bre mogu da te ucim o politici.......sama cinenica da si ti hardcore radikal i mrzis sve ostale srbe koji nisu radikali je dovoljno da kazem da nemas pojma o politici....i svidja mi se to da "razumes" koncept CC+CC
These few words are enough to demonstrate you're only a provocator. ::)

Offline mark_can

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 10:13:52 PM »
hello all,

My name is Mark and Im a 41 year old from Canada. I have spent the better part if the last 15 years of my life in the Balkans on various peacekeeping missions. I have since retired from the Canadian military.

When I head the news of Radovan Karadzic's arrest it caught my ear for obvious reasons. When I saw some of the posts on this forum in particular I just had to write a message. Now Im not here to argue politics or get into a big arguement here, I just felt compelled to offer my two cents on the subject. I think ive earned that right.

I spent some time in almost every area of the balkans during my time in the military, including Srebrenica. Let me tell you something there are things that i saw that no human being should see. This was systematic slaughter. JNA army units and Serbian paramilitarys just unleashing on any target they could find civilian or otherwise. Its what we called "total war". Now the world has a different terminalogy for it. Ethnic cleasning.

Im shocked and flabbergasted at some of the messages on this forum that it was a hoax or that it was in some act of revenge. Well I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it was real, far too real. Im sure all of us saw it on the news, but it pales in comparison to what I saw.

How anybody can regard Mr. Karadzic a hero is beyond logic to me. War isint pretty I think someone wrote on a prior message, but this wasnt war. This was cold blooded murder. Some of serbian soldiers I met were some of the nicest and welcoming straight forward people Ive ever met. Others were drunk out of thier minds and I doubt they were even soldiers. Dont get me wrong I dont blame the serbian people for what happend, it was the people in power who manipulated and pulled the strings and they should be held accountable. This is a step in the right direction. If there is a hell Im 100% positive Mr. Karadzic will be there.

Whats even more suprising is the fact this is on jewish website!!! People who should understand genocide and have sympathy for the victims for this dark period in not just the balkan history but mankinds. Its shocking to say the least.

On a final note: Not one side is more to blame than the other. All 3 sides whether it be serbian,bosnian or croatian commited war crimes. Everyone is guilty. That goes without saying. But dont deny it, you just sound like a holocaust denier. Its stupid and absurd.  Once again serbians are some of the most hospitiable people ive ever met just like bosnians and croatians(I dont know what it is about the little corner of the world but everyone always wants you to have a drink with them, it was always kind of funny) and I think time will heal all wounds. It truly is a beautiful country the coast line and all your natural wonders.

I probably wont write another message here, as I said I didnt come to argue. Just my two cents.

Regards, Mark.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 02:54:00 AM »
The numbers of Srebrenica "massacre" are high inflated, even some of the supposed people killed in the massacre were voters in 1996, which was after the "massacre." Also, there was many bodies transferred to the burial site which weren't there. Hell July 11th, they buried 308 more bodies THAT weren't even found in Srebrenica. Even soldiers were added! Not to mention the fact that the Muslims killed dissenters.

Also, the fact is Srebrenica was a strong hold of Muslims which left and killed Serbians in surrounding villages, which that count is up to 3000, way over that of the Srebrenica massacre, yet NATO BOMBED SERBIAN CIVILIANS. Bill Clinton, Wesley Clark, Tony Blair, and all the other NATO war criminals should be hung.

Also, RACAK was a lie. 37 of the 45 had gun shot residue and no massive amounts of blood found at the trench.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2008, 04:52:27 AM »
to my Canadian friend:
As I said earlier, everyone commited crimes that should not have happened. Having said that, here are the problems with your opinion:
1. According to final UN reports, total number of those that were murdered in Srebrenica (which also includes Serbs) is no more than 2,200 innocent civilians, BOTH SERBIAN AND MUSLIM. This was a final report after THREE FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS, but just like before, it just happens that it didn't reach media or media wasn't interested in actual findings because it would prove that they are telling too many lies (no surprise there).
2. Srebrenica was supposed to be a demilitirized, and it wasn't. There were constantly attacks by the muslims, including those who praise Bin Laden, on the Serbian villages near Srebrenica. Some of these Serbian soldiers were from the area and when their family members are murdered like animals, how do you expect them to react? They are that point where they just don't give a s.it anymore about anything. As much as I do not agree with revenge, I can understand it.
3. While Serbs are found guilty of war crimes based on media reports, Muslims, Croats and Albanians are found not guilty based on forensic facts which without a doubt prove that they are guilty. Eventually, most of these proven Muslim, Croatian and Albanian criminals are given freedom because of lack of evidence. Large part of this evidence comes directly from UN forensic results.....that's the worst part of it......
4. Breadline massacre, bombarding of the Sarajevo airport was proven beyond resonable doubt by a CANADIAN GENERAL MCKENZIE that it was the Muslims who were doing it to themselves to get the world's opinion to side with them.
5. Izetbegovic wrote a book "Islamic Declaration", which is even more racist than Mein Kempf or Koran, and yet Serbs (and to some degree Croatians) said "wtf is going on"? For many serbs and croats, this represented the return of Muslim domination in the Balkans, which first time lasted over 500 years.
6. Bosnian Serbs were giving more than enough evidence to the West that Bin Laden and his followers were present in Bosnia during the war, and some are STILL there. Again, how can a Serb say "oh, well.........."?
7. If the Western media was being more fair and balanced, most of these murders would not have happened because neither side would have the world backing the either side.

simply said, problem is that Serbs are simply sick of being looked at as Nazis/war criminals eventhough they were THE FIRST RESISTANCE MOVEMENT IN WWII. Don't believe it? Look up the evidence and see that I am not lying. Even worse is that Serbs were always on the allied side in both World Wars, they even saved over 500 american pilots (I had a priviledge to meet one of them, Major Richard Felman)....and many Serbs see the West turning against them as a way of saying thanx. On the other hand, MUSLIMS, CROATS AND ALBANIANS WERE ON THE GERMAN SIDE IN BOTH WORLD WARS. Don't believe it, look it up and again you will see that I am not lying.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »
[start quote from mark_can]:

"I spent some time in almost every area of the balkans during my time in the military, including Srebrenica."

[end quote from mark_can]

Oh really Mark - what unit, may I ask? What was the UN designation of your particular unit? Whom was your commanding officer?  From what date were you stationed in Srebrenica and when did your tour of duty start and end? Precise dates only please.

Show some documented proof that can be independently verified that you were actually stationed in Srebrenica in a Canadian unit at any time from April 1992 to July 1995 flying under the UN flag.

There was no Canadian unit stationed in Srebrenica in July 1995 as this area was monitored by the Dutch UN unit. If you were in a Canadian unit prior to that you need to provide us proof that such a unit existed or was ever stationed there.

Not only that but no Canadian peacekeeper or commanding officer has ever given testimony at the Hague ICTY saying that he/she saw with their own eyes a SINGLE atrocity by VRS [Bosnian Serb] forces take place in Srebrenica. But yet we do have the testimony of UN French General Phillipe Morrillon that Naser Oric was slaughtering Serbs in and around Srebrenica for years - not only that but that Oric was doing all of this under the instructions of the Islamist Nazi Alija Izetbegovic in Sarajevo.

ICTY Prosecutor Groome asked Morillon about Oric’s treatment of Bosnian Serb POWs:

“If I could ask you, what if anything did Mr. Oric himself say to you with respect to what he had been doing with prisoners during this time period?”

Morillon answered:

“Naser Oric was a warlord who reigned by terror in his area and over the population itself. I think that he realized that these were the rules of this horrific war, that he could not allow himself to take prisoners. According to my recollection, de didn’t even look for an excuse. It was simply a statement: One can’t be bothered with prisoners.”

The General went on to explain that Nasir Oric, the Muslim military commander of the Srebrenica enclave,

“engaged in attacks during Orthodox holidays and destroyed villages, massacring all the [Serb] inhabitants. This created a degree of hatred that was quite extraordinary in the region.”

Morillon explained how he had been shown the bodies of Bosnian Serbs massacred in eastern Bosnia:

“I wasn’t surprised when the Serbs took me to a village to show me the evacuation of the bodies of the inhabitants that had been thrown into a hole, a village close to Bratunac. And this made me understand the degree to which this infernal situation of blood and vengeance-I think Subotic (sic) [the reference is to Croatian-American journalist Chuck Sudetic and the book Blood and Vengeance] spoke very well about this blood and vengeance, the degree to which this led to a situation when I personally feared that the worst would happen if the Serbs of Bosnia managed to enter the enclaves and Srebrenica.”

Morillon concluded that the fall of Srebrenica in 1995 was due to the massacres committed by Naser Oric’s forces in 1992 and 1993. Judge Patrick Robinson asked Morillon:

“Are you saying, then, General, that what happened in 1995 was a direct reaction to what Naser Oric did to the Serbs two years before?”

Morillon replied:

“Yes. Yes your Honour. I am convinced of that.”
[/b]

Not one eye-witness in Srebrenica was EVER presented during July 1995 who said that they saw with their own eyes a SINGLE atrocity by VRS forces take place.

This was even reported in the British press at the time!! (July, 1995)

Hubert Wieland, personal representative of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, told the [UK] Daily Telegraph (July 24, 1995, electronic edition):

“we have not found anyone who saw with their own eyes an atrocity taking place.”Excerpted from:

Tim Butcher, "Serb Atrocities in Srebrenica are Unproven," The Daily Telegraph [UK], July 24, 1995.
[/color]

Do a Google search on “Hubert Wieland” “Srebrenica”

Also Google this: “Schouten” “Bratunac”

and this: “Carlos Martins Branco” “Srebrenica” “Hoax”

If you were actually stationed in Srebrenica from any time beginning from April 1992 to July 1995 you would be aware of the Dutch peacekeepers' regular reports of Naser Oric's mass slaughters of thousands of elderly Serbian men, women and young children in and around Srebrenica (usually perpetrated at night) since the Serbian men were away fighting Izetbegovic's Islamist forces on the front.

This has been thoroghly documented by both the Bosnian Serbian authorities in Republika Srpska, in testimony by UN French General Phillipe Morrillon at the Hague ICTY kangaroo court "trial" of Milosevic, as well as the Dutch peacekeepers stationed there.

The documentation on this Islamist genocide by Izetbegovic and Oric in and around Srebrenica against the Serbs was also submitted to the Hague ICTY Kangaroo court funded and controlled by the US and NATO. In the summer of 2006 the corrupt NATO paid judges subsequently let the Islamist perpetrator of this ghastly genocide against 3,870 Serbian Christians walk free after having served a mere 3 years! (he was sentenced to 2 years only so the NATO paid judges immediately released this Islamist mass murderer on the ludicrous grounds that he had no control over his troops).

[start quote from mark_can]:

"JNA army units and Serbian paramilitarys just unleashing on any target they could find civilian or otherwise." 

[end quote from mark_can]

Interesting assertions. You fail to mention that Izetbegovic's Islamist forces were regularly shelling Serbian suburbs of Sarajevo FIRST with artillery and mortar fire - suburbs such as Ilidza, Grbavica, Ilijas, Vogosca (the list goes on) - on a regular basis.

If you knew your history properly and served as a UN peacekeeper you would know that there was no JNA [Yugoslav People's Army] in Bosnia or Herzegovina for the entire duration of the war in Bosnia Herzegovina as the JNA withdrew soon after the illegal secession and recognition by the US of Izetbegovic's Islamist Nazi illegitimate fundamentalist government - which occurred on the 51st anniversary of the same day that Hitler attacked Serbia: April 6 1992. The JNA totally withdrew from Bosnia Herzegovina very soon after this date.

Sarajevo was a divided city - with central Sarajevo controlled by Izetbegovic's Islamists -and the outer  suburbs controlled by the Bosnian Serbs.

As early as July 1992, this pattern of the Bosnian Serbs responding to Izetbegovic's Islamist provocations of artillery and mortar fire against Serbian suburbs of Sarajevo had been logged and documented by UN officials in Sarajevo.

A confidential memo from the UN commander of Sarajevo, Major-General Lewis MacKenzie (a Canadian) to his superior, General Satish Nambiar, and the UN's Marrack Goulding is illuminating - and I quote:

"Indications in Sarajevo point to desire by the [Izetbegovic Islamist] presidency to perpetuate the current crisis. Most of the Serb guns are silent. However, they themselves are not entirely to blame.

"The [Izetbegovic Islamist] presidency on the other hand continues to initiate exchanges as they attempt to to improve their tactical positions.This is extremely difficult, if not impossible to prove.However, some such tendency is certainly noticeable...

"The shelling has reduced considerably in Sarajevo, but the [Izetbegovic Islamist] presidency continues to perpetuate the myth that the city is being bombarded. This is not the case however, it is the version of a man [Alija Izetbegovic] who expects military help"

[memo dated July 14, 1992]

Even the Dutch troops headed by Captain Schouten who came on the scene shortly afterwards in the adjoining village of Bratunac said they never saw any evidence of a large scale massacre.

Here is a statement made by Dutch UN Captain Schouten:

“Everybody is parroting everybody, but nobody shows hard evidence. I notice that in the Netherlands people want to prove at all costs that genocide has been committed. (…) If executions have taken place, the Serbs have been hiding it damn well. Thus, I don’t believe any of it. The day after the collapse of Srebrenica, July 13, I arrived in Bratunac and stayed there for eight days. I was able to go wherever I wanted to. I was granted all possible assistance; nowhere was I stopped.”

Captain Schouten was the only UN military officer in Bratunac - a town adjoining Srebrenica - at the time a massacre is alleged.

A commander of the Izetbegovic Muslim-dominated Army of BiH (Bosnia-Herzegovina) later confirmed to parliament in Sarajevo that 5,000 BiH troops ESCAPED LARGELY INTACT to Tuzla while the UN itself registered some 35,632 civilian survivors.

The population of Srebrenica was - according to the media + NATO/EU governments - was 40,632 people.

Add the figure of 35,632 registered AFTER the capture of the town to a minimum of 5,000 Izetbegovic Bosnian Islamist troops who had managed to escape - according to what the Izetbegovic government army spokespeople themselves admitted to the Sarajevo parliament - and you end up with 40,632 people: the very same population of Srebrenica before its capture by the Bosnian Serb VRS.

But if we believe what the ICTY + NATO/EU governments + media are trying to make us believe: 35,632 Bosnian Muslim “survivors” + 5,000 admitted by Izetbegovic’s people to have escaped = 40,632 to which we have to add 8,000 Bosnian Muslim males supposedly massacred = 48,632 people, which is 8,000 MORE people than even existed as the population of Srebrenica (40,632) according to the UN’s own figures, prior to its capture.

Please note that it was NOT the Serbs who claimed that 5,000 Muslim men escaped to Tuzla. It was Izetbegovic’s BiH government army spokesmen & the International Committe of the Red Cross [ICRC] & the Western media who made that claim.

ICRC (International Committe of the Red Cross)& media press reports back in August-September 1995, categorically stated that roughly 3,000 of Izetbegovic’s troops made it safely to Tuzla (a Muslim controlled town) and were re-incorporated into the Bosnian (Muslim) Army and I quote the ICRC here:

“without their families being informed”.

Izetbegovic’s own Bosnian government army spokespeople said at the time that a further 5,000 Srebrenica men made it safely through to Bosnian Muslim lines!! (now you can understand how they came up with the figure of 8,000 supposedly executed:

5,000 who “went missing” but instead made it safely to Muslim lines + 3,000 who also “went missing” according to the ICRC but who were later re-incorporated into the Bosnian Muslim army of Izetbegovic “without their families being informed” as the ICRC itself later stated to the media)

Within a week of the takeover of Srebrenica (July 18, 1995) one learns from the New York Times report that:

“Some 3,000 to 4,000 Bosnian Muslims who were considered by UN officials to be missing after the fall of Srebrenica HAVE MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH ENEMY LINES TO BOSNIAN GOVERNMENT TERRITORY. The group, which included wounded refugees, sneaked past Serb lines under fire and crossed some 30 miles through forests to safety.”

[Chris Hedges; Conflict in the Balkans: In Bosnia; Muslim Refugees Slip Across Serb Lines; New York Times; July 18, 1995, p. 7.]

May the G-d’s honest TRUTH set us all free.

Shalom,Shalom from your dear friends:

Joshua,Peter,Nathan and Felix from http://4international.wordpress.com

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2008, 06:27:57 PM »

I probably wont write another message here, as I said I didnt come to argue. Just my two cents.

Regards, Mark.

This man is deluded.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 06:57:49 AM »
hello all,

My name is Mark and Im a 41 year old from Canada. I have spent the better part if the last 15 years of my life in the Balkans on various peacekeeping missions. I have since retired from the Canadian military.
Hi! I hope you'll come back at least to read what one of your french colleague have lived in the Balkans. I also hope you understand Franch, as there's an interview in French and at the bottom of the page exclusive pictures of croatian war crimes for wich still noone has ever been charged, 16 years later, which this veteran had the "chance" to take:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/francuski/1.php

and also an article from your ex commander who was surely better aware of the situation than you, unless you've been among the top commanders of UNPROFOR.
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/english/95a.php

and you maybe also discover that, before islamistic fanatics who are today's nightmare for many citizens of Western countries, they've first sharpenned their arms against Serbs, helped by all of those who today chase them throughout Afghanistan and Irak:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/izetbegovic/index.php
in particular:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/izetbegovic/video.php
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:00:09 AM by Saint Sava »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2008, 06:31:20 AM »
hello all,

When I head the news of Radovan Karadzic's arrest it caught my ear for obvious reasons. When I saw some of the posts on this forum in particular I just had to write a message. Now Im not here to argue politics or get into a big arguement here, I just felt compelled to offer my two cents on the subject. I think ive earned that right.

I spent some time in almost every area of the balkans during my time in the military, including Srebrenica. Let me tell you something there are things that i saw that no human being should see. This was systematic slaughter. JNA army units and Serbian paramilitarys just unleashing on any target they could find civilian or otherwise. Its what we called "total war". Now the world has a different terminalogy for it. Ethnic cleasning.

Im shocked and flabbergasted at some of the messages on this forum that it was a hoax or that it was in some act of revenge. Well I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it was real, far too real. Im sure all of us saw it on the news, but it pales in comparison to what I saw.

How anybody can regard Mr. Karadzic a hero is beyond logic to me. War isint pretty I think someone wrote on a prior message, but this wasnt war. This was cold blooded murder. Some of serbian soldiers I met were some of the nicest and welcoming straight forward people Ive ever met. Others were drunk out of thier minds and I doubt they were even soldiers. Dont get me wrong I dont blame the serbian people for what happend, it was the people in power who manipulated and pulled the strings and they should be held accountable. This is a step in the right direction. If there is a hell Im 100% positive Mr. Karadzic will be there.

Whats even more suprising is the fact this is on jewish website!!! People who should understand genocide and have sympathy for the victims for this dark period in not just the balkan history but mankinds. Its shocking to say the least.

On a final note: Not one side is more to blame than the other. All 3 sides whether it be serbian,bosnian or croatian commited war crimes. Everyone is guilty. That goes without saying. But dont deny it, you just sound like a holocaust denier. Its stupid and absurd.  Once again serbians are some of the most hospitiable people ive ever met just like bosnians and croatians(I dont know what it is about the little corner of the world but everyone always wants you to have a drink with them, it was always kind of funny) and I think time will heal all wounds. It truly is a beautiful country the coast line and all your natural wonders.

Regards, Mark.
Mark,who send you here.My wounds and wounds of my Serbs will not be healed.

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »
hello all,

Hi! I hope you'll come back at least to read what one of your french colleague have lived in the Balkans. I also hope you understand Franch, as there's an interview in French and at the bottom of the page exclusive pictures of croatian war crimes for wich still noone has ever been charged, 16 years later, which this veteran had the "chance" to take:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/francuski/1.php

and also an article from your ex commander who was surely better aware of the situation than you, unless you've been among the top commanders of UNPROFOR.
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/english/95a.php

and you maybe also discover that, before islamistic fanatics who are today's nightmare for many citizens of Western countries, they've first sharpenned their arms against Serbs, helped by all of those who today chase them throughout Afghanistan and Irak:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/izetbegovic/index.php
in particular:
http://www.pogledi.co.yu/izetbegovic/video.php

You simply cannot expect guys like Mark to come back and have a discussion, I'm suprised he gathered enough balls to even post one message.  :::D
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 08:05:22 AM »
Mark does not exist.It was some muslim person ,I am positive!