Author Topic: Ask JTF August 10, 2008  (Read 10770 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ask JTF August 10, 2008
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim

In Jerusalem a lot of people ask for Tzedaka, a lot of which are students in small Yeshivot.  Many of these Jews either live adequately off of this tzedaka or off of the state.  I personally, have no issue giving tzedaka towards fellow Jews who do righteous things, such as study our wonderful texts thoughtfully everyday; I love them irregardless. However, I cannot help but feel that some of them are able bodied to work at jobs part time, where Arabs currently work, that some seem to take advantage of the system and seem to contribute very little to Israeli society, except only to study all day and take care of their own needs rather to be a light unto other Jews much like the way Chabad does.  I also know that we are not supposed to judge the poor favorably nor unfavorably.  What do you think the proper solution should be and what would you recommend some of these Haredi to do instead of being like beggars?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:33:00 PM by Lisa »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF August 10 BS"D
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think McCain will catch up with Obama? I think if people wake up and realize some more that this guy is a Black racist dictator more than anything else, than there's still hope for McCain winning the nomination. Obama is getting phonier day by day.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 09:47:06 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Russia is plotting to become a major world power again, even to the point of re-creating the USSR in the future?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:06:04 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What does it mean when the Bible says that humans were made in God's image?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 05:01:17 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 01:42:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Israel is an exporting nation of hi-tech, value-added goods, technologies and services. Many leading companies  outsource R&D to Israel. Enforcement of technology patents requires international good will. Any boycott will immediately affect the lives of hundreds o thousands most productive members of the Israeli society and will bring economic collapse and subsequent removal of your government from power. And I am not even talking about tourism, agriculture and other industries that will suffer as well.
Your thoughts?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 01:57:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
NATO-backed Georgia attacked the Russian peacekeepers in Ossetia after which Russia responded.
The US media is totally twisting the facts, Americans are not getting the real picture of this war.
CNN claims it was the Russians who attacked first, this is Yugoslavia all over again.
I'd advise JTFers to watch BBC and EuroNews because they tend to be more or less objective.
What do you think of the whole situation in the Caucasus?
Best wishes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:18:05 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 03:24:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think the Cold War could have been won, or prevented, by the United States? I realize this is a complicated question so let me try to explain what I mean. Is there something America could or should have done during or before World War II - prior to the start of the "Cold War" - with Russia, that would have stopped Soviet Communism from spreading so rapidly? Should America have encouraged the Russians to overthrow the Czar and replace him with a democracy instead of with Communism, for instance? Once World War II was over and Russia got nuclear bombs, is there something the U.S. should have done in its foreign policy with Russia and with other Communist countries that would have been superior to what they actually did, which was rely on the concept of "mutually assured destruction" to keep the war from turning "hot?" As it is now, Russia (and China) are still a threat to America - could this have been prevented long ago with better foreign policy?

P.S. last show, there was a high-pitched whining sound which was audible behind your speech. It was quiet but very noticeable. Just thought you should know, so you can hopefully eliminate it this time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:57:52 AM by Trace »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 04:26:28 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts concerning evangelist Joel Osteen?

Kind regards to you and your Mom,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:27:54 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 04:54:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Obama is a strong person?

Meaning that even an enemy who is a weak person may be better than a  fair weather friend who is a strong person. Do you get my meaning?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 06:49:31 AM »
reserved.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 10:19:13 AM »
Dear Chaim, do you think we should all avoid traveling to all Muslim countries?
Especially countries such as Iran and Pakistan. We don't want to give them any of our travel money.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 10:55:30 AM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm trying a new strategy to reach more people about Obama and I wanted to know if you think it would be effective.  My strategy is this, I would tailor my Youtube account with background images, then I would invite people as friends that I think would join JTF.  Once enough people are on my buddy list I can then broadcast messages about JTF to them easily.  So if I have 100 buddies on my list, each broadcasted post will go to all 100 buddies automatically.  I'm sure some members are already doing this but I thought that I should run it by you.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West
Minuteman

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Recently Bill O Reilly has been exposing the media for being bias in favor of Barrack Hussein Mohammad Jeremiah Farakhand Obama, He is ridiculed for his expose's, Would you call him the most righteous anchor on FOX news, if not than who would you consider the most righteous or ALMOST righteous anchor on FOX News?

Sincerely, ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:14:19 AM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »
Dear Chaim

In Last Weeks Torah Parasha we read about the Mitzvah about living in Eretz Yisroel and that if we allow the Enemy to live among us that we will not have the land and we will be in a struggle for the land. Why do you believe that the Every Single Prime Minster of Israel has ignored this very obvious warning stated right in the Torah?? Even the most secular Jew can see that the Torah is still relevant today. Hope you hade an easy fast.

Kol Tuv

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

חזק חזק ונתחזק
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 02:31:28 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 11:03:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,
I was recently invited to attend a Bat-Mitzvah service by a friend of mine whose daughter is coming of age. The service was held in a Synogogue in Great Neck, Long Island. Lo and behold, Chaim, when I entered the temple, I was greeted by the siren-like wails of a female rabbi with short hair, wearing a Talit. I had never seen something like this before, and I didn't know what to make of it. Later when I asked my friend about the rabbi, he informed me that he was so proud that his daughter got to study under not only a female rabbi, but a lesbian female rabbi. I was completely in shock! What kind of synogogue allows a lesbian not only into their congregation, but moreover - allows a lesbian to become their rabbi?!
What are your thoughts, Chaim? What is wrong with these sick, self hating Jews? Also, what does Judaism say about the role of women visa vis rabbinical status and reading Torah?
G-d bless JTF and may Hashem continue to give you strength, Chaim.
Gilad

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

As you well know Sephardic, Ethiopian, and other non-Ashkenazic Jews face discrimination in Israel from Ashkenazic Jews. This in turns makes them more closely identify themselves as Sephardic or Black in the case of the Ethiopian Jews rather than see themselves simply as Jews.

What would a Kahanist government in Israel do to ensure that Jews do not foolishly discriminate against each other, while not resorting to an American model of affirmative action and anti-discrimination laws?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:22:02 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 04:12:42 PM »
Hypothetically speaking, if Alan Dershowitz was willing to represent you pro bono when you were being charged with the bombings, would you have accepted his representation? Also, hypothetically speaking, if Dershowitz was willing to represent you pro bono to help you get into Israel, would you accept his representation?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »
Chaim,
   Sorry I  wasn't so clear in my question last week. I don't know if you saw the thread that Vito posted:   http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23786.0    about how he was getting death threats through the mail because of Tina Snako exposing his contact info.  Is there anything we can do for him to help him deal with these threats? He had to stop his campaign because of this. I hate to see the bastards who did this to him win.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:42:27 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 02:36:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I think that I know the real reason why the Nazi Arik Sharon liquidated Gaza and northern Samaria of Jews. I believe the "disengagement" was one of the numerous concessions he made to the PLO in order to end the intifada. If you look back three years ago to this month, literally within a couple of days after the last Jew was ethnically cleansed, Mahmoud Abbas signed the paperwork declaring a hudna to the Al-Aqsa Intifada. Chaimfan doesn't believe in coincidences and I know you don't either.

I don't know if this will get out, and sadly I don't even know that Israelis would care if it did, considering it came about in the name of "peace".  :(

G-d bless you,
Chaimfan

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 06:33:37 AM »
Dear Chaim,

A poll-type question: I was very disturbed and shocked to see a recent poll showing 73% of Israeli Jews accepting the State of Israel’s Arab fifth column with quote-unquote “mutual respect and equal opportunity”>:(

Of course we know what sort of respect and opportunities Jews will get when the Arabs, if allowed to stay, will do when they can. This survey had 68% of Jews supporting the teaching of Arabic in Jewish schools and 69% supporting Israel investing in areas occupied by the PLO-Fatah-Hamas.

What is going on here? Do most Israelis usually believe that they could exist with these Jew-killers and Jew-haters or do Israelis understand how destructive, dangerous and deadly these Arabs in the State of Israel are to its survival and want them out?  >:(
Thank you,
 Zev       

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 03:18:09 AM »
Yesha,

A couple of weeks ago I posed an extremely similar question to Chaim on Ask JTF. Did you hear his response?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »
Dear Chaim,

In your opinion who do you think are the most important figures today in the conservative movement?  It seems that the vast majority of conservative voices are just hucksters who care about their paychecks and pumping their egos, while doing nothing to advance the conservative cause.  Also, if Ronald Reagan where running for president today, do you think he would even stand a chance amongst today's conservatives or would they label him to much of a right wing christian nut much in the way they attacked Mike Huckabe.  Thank you  and God bless you for all of your great work.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »
     Shalom Chaim,

When looking at the Paypal Donate page,   I noticed that the name of the organization that's listed is called the "Jewish Legal Defense And Education Fund". 

My question is can we still make donations to VJA or has the "Jewish Legal Defense And Education Fund" replaced VJA?      This is info that is needed for tax purposes,  as I'm not sure what percentage,   if any,   the "Jewish Legal Defense And Education Fund" is tax deductible in the United States .

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

On Wed, (Today) I was walking to the store and every single newspaper had a big splash about Junior Gotti being arrested.  Now grant it I never agree what these people do but when one of them do get arrested it gets major front page headlines and right away they put certain slurs about Italians.  And yet blacks commit more crime and they do not get this sort of media attention and nobody would put any slur about them.  How can there be such a double standard?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Defeating Obama this November would be like going out of the fire and into the frying pan.  In other words, from a horrendous, unthinkable situation to a situation that is a great deal better but still awful.  What are your thoughts about what we will do if we are successful and McCain wins? 

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.