Author Topic: Ask JTF August 10, 2008  (Read 10719 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Ask JTF August 10 BS"D
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 08:34:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Defeating Obama this November would be like going out of the fire and into the frying pan.  In other words, from a horrendous, unthinkable situation to a situation that is a great deal better but still awful.  What are your thoughts about what we will do if we are successful and McCain wins? 

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

TakeBackOurTemple Adds: Great question. I'm appending mine here:

I like our challenge against Jews for Obama. I went on their website to post comments to challenge them to debate. They responded by deleting my comments. I haven't heard from them directly. Here are some things I saw on their page. They have a list of so called Rabbis who support Obama. Out of 8 rabbis, only one appears to be wearing a Kipa. Shoshana Hantman who I believe calls herself a rabbi complained that they haven't listed any women rabbis, so soon they are going to add women so-called rabbis to their list of Obama endorsers. They have a feminist section where this ugly lady named Nancy Keenan supports Obama's stance of allowing unborn children to be murdered as a women's choice. In this video, there are women who are joyous that Obama supports murdering unborn children. I'm not one of the strongest pro-life advocates, but even in cases where I do think abortion is justified it is not something to be smiling and happy about, for there is a loss of life. This JewsForObama.org site really sickens me and I'm glad you've issued this challenge against them. I'm in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:36:35 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 08:00:40 AM »
Hello Chaim,

recently I read that Arafat was a relative and disciple of former grand mufti al Husseini and changed his name after the muftis colaboration with Hitler. I also read that the evidence for Arafat being a relative of Husseini is not 100% locked. What is your information on that issue?

Thanks a lot,
2honest

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 08:46:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your view of Rabbi Yochanan (who made the deal with the Romans), and the Zealots (who wanted to kill him)?
Hope all is well - long live israel and long live the Serbs

All the best,

True Kahanist

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »
Should Israel participate in the olymipics?  If Israel were to face a muslim country in Judo or wrestling that would be fun to watch?