Author Topic: US/NATO Hague "Court" wants to MURDER Dr. Vojislav Šešelj (like Dr. Karadzic)  (Read 3630 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

US/NATO ICTY Kangaroo Court in The Hague wants to MURDER Heroic Christian Serbian Patriot,Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, the brave defender of the Serbian people in Krajina against Franjo Tudjman's Croat Ustasha Nazis

21 July 2008 | 12:25 | Source: Tanjug BELGRADE -- A defense lawyer for Vojislav Šešelj claims that the Hague Tribunal is "seriously looking into ways to murder" his client.

Slavko Jerković spoke in a news conference in Belgrade on Sunday when he added that the UN war crimes court's prosecution intends to impose "some kind of lawyer" on the leader of the Radicals (SRS), accused of war crimes.

"This, too, is one way to kill him. Another method is injecting air into a vein," Jerković said.

He added that "Šešelj had already warned about this, but that neither the hearing chamber nor the prosecution reacted, "which is proof of a conspiracy to find a way to commit murder".

Jerković also appealed on the state of Serbia "not to abet the murder by arresting defense witnesses and forcibly sending them to the Hague Tribunal in the capacity of witnesses for the prosecution".

Šešelj's defense lawyer told journalists that 36 witnesses testified so far against his client "without presenting a single piece of evidence".

PS: - If someone on JTF would like to send some words of encouragement (and wishes for good health) to Dr. Vojislav Seselj, here's the address:

Dr. Vojislav Seselj
ICTY Detention Unit
Pompstationsweg 32
NL 2597 JW
The Hague, Netherlands

Warning: mail might be read/intercepted by the corrupt US/NATO-paid Nazis at the Hague ICTY.

http://www.milosevic-discussion.com/forum/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5686&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=bc0ec6d343e2407d21ced0e1ca9338e6

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Nice post!
But the Hague Tribunal murdered Slobodan Milosevic and not Karadzic, like written in the titel.

This is a nice post!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: US/NATO Hague "Court" wants to MURDER Dr. Vojislav Šešelj
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »
Nice post!
But the Hague Tribunal murdered Slobodan Milosevic and not Karadzic, like written in the titel.

This is a nice post!

Shalom brother Serbian Radical Party,

Of course I know that NATO intelligence agents murdered Slobodan Milosevic in March 2006 as I have written about this subject numerous times.

I meant to say in the title that they want to murder Dr. Seselj just like they want to murder Dr. Karadzic.

My apologies for any confusion caused by the title of the post.

Shalom,

Joshua.
 :)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:03:38 AM by 4International »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:44 AM »
Of course I know that NATO intelligence agents murdered Slobodan Milosevic in March 2006 as I have written about this subject numerous times.

Actually it was my mistake I misinterpreted your title!
You wanted to say that the NATO agents want to murder V. Seselj and R. Karadzic. I thought that your title said they want to murder Seselj just like they murdered Karadzic. So I thought that you  accidentally  replaced Milosevic with Karadzic.

My mistake..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:03:56 AM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:10:27 AM »

Actually it was my mistake I misinterpreted your title!
You wanted to say that the NATO agents want to murder V. Seselj and R. Karadzic. I thought that your title said they want to murder Seselj just like they murdered Karadzic. So I thought that you  accidentally  replaced Milosevic with Karadzic.

My mistake..

Ok this is from an online translator so please don't be too hard on me...

Nema problema brate, drago mi je sto ti odgovora :) ;D

• Full JTFer
Нема проблема брате ја сам крив, а не ти!

Велики поздрав!