Author Topic: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus  (Read 42391 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »

:::D

OH WAIT SOME MIGHT THINK WE ARE CROSSING THE LINE ::)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »
Thats actually kind of funny.  An ignorant woman said to me last evening when I told her that I don't want to meet people she said "meeting new people is always good."  I replied that I highly doubt that those who met up with Ted Bundy or Dahmer (she probably didn't know who Dahmer was) would not agree with your statement.  She just sat there with this dumb look on her face.   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »
If the moderators of this site don't do their jobs and take control over what is acceptable discourse, this site will never receive the attention and respect it deserves. Sometimes quality is better than quantity.

I have to agree some of the stuff in this thread is absurd.

WHO said ANYONE is JOKING?? BLACK humor COMES from JEWS.
  BTW...WHERE were some of YOU, while I, MYSELF was fighting off the nazi last week? YOU WERE BUSY, GIVING HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, and LEFT ME ALONE. Put your $$ where your mouth is.

If you have read this thread, you will see many "jokes" all throughout, including pictures of snicker bars.   This chilling barbarity is no laughing matter.    I don't see what you are calling me out on, but it's laughable.   I never once defended a nazi.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »
If the moderators of this site don't do their jobs and take control over what is acceptable discourse, this site will never receive the attention and respect it deserves. Sometimes quality is better than quantity.

BTW...WHERE were some of YOU, while I, MYSELF was fighting off the nazi last week? YOU WERE BUSY, GIVING HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, and LEFT ME ALONE. Put your $$ where your mouth is.

If you have read this thread, you will see many "jokes" all throughout, including pictures of snicker bars.   This chilling barbarity is no laughing matter.    I don't see what you are calling me out on, but it's laughable.   I never once defended a nazi.

I posted the Snickers bar to lighten up the topic the post were depressing

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »
Thats actually kind of funny.  An ignorant woman said to me last evening when I told her that I don't want to meet people she said "meeting new people is always good."  I replied that I highly doubt that those who met up with Ted Bundy or Dahmer (she probably didn't know who Dahmer was) would not agree with your statement.  She just sat there with this dumb look on her face.   ;)
Good point.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »

:::D

OH WAIT SOME MIGHT THINK WE ARE CROSSING THE LINE ::)
Oh boo hoo. :'( bunch of babies.  :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »

**Removed post, b/c I am "trying Kahanes Patience"**
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:07:47 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »
it WAS me, Lisa, Massuh AND Chaim that pointed the HORSElady out. So, EVERYONE who did NOTHING left US hanging OUT TO DRY. TYVM. I suppose I am calling ALL of you who wanted to give the witch the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. State YOUR cases why you DID NOTHING.

I didn't read many of her posts.

By the way, what does the degeneration of this thread have to do with horselady?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »

You and MOST of YOU, were NOT paying attn. when it WAS me, Lisa, Massuh AND Chaim that pointed the HORSElady out. So, EVERYONE who did NOTHING left US hanging OUT TO DRY. TYVM. I suppose I am calling ALL of you who wanted to give the witch the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. State YOUR cases why you DID NOTHING.
Bottom line, us here at JTF can not help our humor. We see so much terrible stuff every day that other people do not. And we do not notice our "Graphic" humor.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2008, 09:47:24 PM »

You and MOST of YOU, were NOT paying attn. when it WAS me, Lisa, Massuh AND Chaim that pointed the HORSElady out. So, EVERYONE who did NOTHING left US hanging OUT TO DRY. TYVM. I suppose I am calling ALL of you who wanted to give the witch the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. State YOUR cases why you DID NOTHING.
Bottom line, us here at JTF can not help our humor. We see so much terrible stuff every day that other people do not. And we do not notice our "Graphic" humor.
I agree

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2008, 09:57:14 PM »

Really Paulette?  I suggest you read that thread again.

I also caution you against assuming that all members of this forum are here day and night with nothing else to do in their lives.  This is certainly not the case.   But I still urge you to reread the thread and retract this silly accusation against me.   I am attempting to remain civil with you, Paulette, but you are really trying my patience.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2008, 09:58:50 PM »
it WAS me, Lisa, Massuh AND Chaim that pointed the HORSElady out. So, EVERYONE who did NOTHING left US hanging OUT TO DRY. TYVM. I suppose I am calling ALL of you who wanted to give the witch the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. State YOUR cases why you DID NOTHING.

I didn't read many of her posts.

By the way, what does the degeneration of this thread have to do with horselady?

Absolutely nothing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »
But I'm not going to be "ganged up on" and attacked for things I didn't do and "group-talked" down to just because a few people here can't accept valid criticism that they are making a joke out of a hideous crime.  It disrespects the victims and it puts the threat of Muslim/violent crime in a light manner that is not appropriate for such grave threats.   So if you disagree go ahead, it's up to the moderators to run this forum, not you all or I, but do not attack me and certainly do not accuse me of things that are completely baseless and/or irrelevant to the issue.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 10:09:16 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »
It sounds like he is a muzzy to me. I have seen chinese and asian muzzies. That cancer affect all races now.

Excellent observation, especially about Islam being cancerous.     O0

Shalom from Dox

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »
But I'm not going to be "ganged up on" and attacked for things I didn't do and "group-talked" down to just because a few people here can't accept valid criticism that they are making a joke out of a hideous crime.  It disrespects the victims and it puts the threat of Muslim/violent crime in a light manner that is not appropriate for such grave threats.   So if you disagree go ahead, it's up to the moderators to run this forum, not you all or I, but do not attack me and certainly do not accuse me of things that are completely baseless and/or irrelevant to the issue.

Who ganged up on you?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »
guys..this isn't funny...and is worthy of vomit...very nasty...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

Congratulations on this Paulette... But I dont think you needed much help. Although what she was saying was a bit offensive and obnoxious, I guess it didnt register on my BS meter as it did on yours. I commend you on your good work... May we learn something from your good sense.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2008, 10:57:55 PM »
  Well, TY Muman, TY for being a GENTLEMAN.  And TY for taking the TIME, to make sure that you pm'd me, and said "Good Work" and commending me, YOU ARE THE JTF, YOU ARE A KAHANIST.

Scriabin, it has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING- this argument. ABSO FRIKKIN LUTELY NOTHING.

Kahane- What are YOU talking about? WHO is ganging up on YOU? And you are having patience with ME- OK.

If people are NOT going to fight neo-nazi people, that come on this forum, what the hell are you cyber-sucker-puching islam for? It is a FACT, that muslims are siding WITH nazi's.

Hero is RIGHT. AND People could CLEARLY USE MORE HUMOR.

Does ANYONE know that in ANY Military- if you have NO humor, you are not even CONSIDERED for being a WORTHY soldier??

And Yes, Kahane was right, I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, b/c I am RE COOPERATING from a MAJOR surgery, and I am IN PAIN, but do you people hear ME complaining that I am losing patience with YOU? HUH?

*********************************************************************************

BTW, back on topic, which HERO AND I WERE DOING, plus trying to ENTERTAIN A BAD AUDIENCE- the CHI-HADI   
  will be in a TOWN near you, once he sees that we are only ARM-CHAIR WARRIORS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »
KahaneWasRight, please just lay it to rest. Everyone please just burry the hatchet. Before yet another JTFer gets a bad taste in their mouth and goes to the splinter forum.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »
  Well, TY Muman, TY for being a GENTLEMAN.  And TY for taking the TIME, to make sure that you pm'd me, and said "Good Work" and commending me, YOU ARE THE JTF, YOU ARE A KAHANIST.

Scriabin, it has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING- this argument. ABSO FRIKKIN LUTELY NOTHING.

Kahane- What are YOU talking about? WHO is ganging up on YOU? And you are having patience with ME- OK.

If people are NOT going to fight neo-nazi people, that come on this forum, what the hell are you cyber-sucker-puching islam for? It is a FACT, that muslims are siding WITH nazi's.

Hero is RIGHT. AND People could CLEARLY USE MORE HUMOR.

Does ANYONE know that in ANY Military- if you have NO humor, you are not even CONSIDERED for being a WORTHY soldier??

And Yes, Kahane was right, I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, b/c I am RE COOPERATING from a MAJOR surgery, and I am IN PAIN, but do you people hear ME complaining that I am losing patience with YOU? HUH?

*********************************************************************************

BTW, back on topic, which HERO AND I WERE DOING, plus trying to ENTERTAIN A BAD AUDIENCE- the CHI-HADI   
  will be in a TOWN near you, once he sees that we are only ARM-CHAIR WARRIORS.

Get well Paulette

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2008, 12:28:54 AM »
KahaneWasRight, please just lay it to rest. Everyone please just burry the hatchet. Before yet another JTFer gets a bad taste in their mouth and goes to the splinter forum.

(PJC: I DONT do things like that. If I had a bad taste, TRUST me--- EVERYONE would know it.
Splinter forums? ha ha.. There is ANOTHER forum, that was dissing me, and I stood up to them too- if ANYHING good can be said about Paulette Anne:

I AM NO JAKOBITE. I dont practice skull duggery, nor am I a turncoat.

If I am mad with Kahane, (which I am not), I will take it up with him, and he with me. And PROVE we are ADULTS, not CHILDREN in NEED of a BABYSITTER.

So, dont worry PJC. I am 43 yrs old, and have been in REAL fights in life, that make this one seem like eating cotton candy at a circus side show. )

BACK ON TOPIC-

the CHI-HADI SUX.
                                                        The
                                                          End.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:13:02 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2008, 12:31:49 AM »

(PJC: I DONT do things like that. If I had a bad taste, TRUST me--- EVERYONE would know it.
Splinter forums? ha ha.. There is ANOTHER forum, that was dissing me, and I stood up to them too- if ANYHING good can be said about Paulette Anne:

I AM NO JAKOBITE. I dont practice skull duggery, nor am I a turncoat.

If I am mad with Kahane, (which I am not), I will take it up with him, and he with me. So, dont worry PJC. I am 43 yrs old, and have been in REAL fights in life, that make this one seem like eating cotton candy at a circus side show. )

BACK ON TOPIC-

the CHI-HADI SUX.
                                                        The
                                                          End.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:59 AM »
Sounds like just a plaine old wack job this time folks. I just cant believe it wasnt a Muslim this time.

I heard on the news he had a history of being mentally unstable
They also said he might not be charged >:(

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »
Sounds like just a plaine old wack job this time folks. I just cant believe it wasnt a Muslim this time.

Of course he'll be charged.

He'll never see the light of day again.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2008, 01:11:23 AM »

Of course he'll be charged.

He'll never see the light of day again.

They were saying he most likely will be put in a mental institution