Author Topic: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus  (Read 42457 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2008, 01:31:51 AM »

Kahane- What are YOU talking about? WHO is ganging up on YOU? And you are having patience with ME- OK.

Paulette, don't play games.   You accused me of 'letting the neo nazi slide' which first of all wasn't true, and secondly an attack like this thrown at me does not take away at all from the value of my comment on this thread.   Which as you yourself even admit, is completely irrelevant to the subject of horselady.  So I can't see why you brought it up specifically as an accusation against me.  Even more confusing about it  is that I DID NOT STICK UP FOR HER.   Which is why I told you to reread that episode.   Even if I HAD "given the benefit of the doubt" (which I didn't), it doesn't now forbid me from commenting on the forum or making a criticism of anyone else or anything else, on any other subject or that one.     

Let me make things simpler.

I think it's inappropriate to make this sick disgusting attack into a joke.   If you disagree and think it's fine and dandy to do so, then a proper response could be "I think it's ok to make light of this and make jokes about it, you're too serious KahanewasRight"     and then we'll let the moderators decide.
A proper response would NOT BE "Kahanewasright, I fought against horselady and none of you men stuck up for me, so who are you to say what is joking matter and what isn't"    or any other similar derivation of this sentiment, which was basically an attack on me - and a baseless one.

Now are you starting to get what I'm saying?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2008, 01:33:29 AM »
And I never said paulette that there's anything wrong that you put so much time into a worthy activity.  I said that NOT EVERYONE can or does put that kind of time in.  You can't forbid people from commenting based on how much time they are able to spend on the forum and in chats combatting neo nazis verbally.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »
You people are racists and closed minded.  You cannot be so unaccepting and intolerant of other peoples cultures and religious teachings....  Just because one bad egg happens to do something wrong, by our moral guidelines, doesn't mean that embracing diversity and having a truly progressive multicultural society is wrong. 

Taking the head of a person is proper in many religions and is practiced by many cultures.  Heck Tamerlane, following the Islamic teachings of his Prophet Mohammad, used to build towers from the skulls of those closed minded Hindu and Buddhist infidels in his attempt to warning the intolerant Indians in 1398 towards Mohammadanism.  Further, Cannibalism is still practiced in places in South America, Africa and East Asia. 

Why are you people so intolerant towards progress and social evolution?  We must be understanding and accepting of others cultures that we can truly learn and develop to become better people.

Look at our enlightened society to the north.  We aren't red necks and don't have the need for guns, no one is armed and we can boast that we supply, per capita, amongst the most foreign aid and humanitarian relief in the World...... 

Did any of you ignorant racists even once consider that Li was in fact born this way!  It is not his fault!  The fact that he is living in a White Racist Society full of closed minded bigots like you which never gives the visible minority a chance to succeed, we can only blame ourselves.  As a matter of fact, the fellow that was murdered was Xenophobic and therefore responsible.  If he wasn't a racist, he wouldn't have been killed.  Just by looking at the guy one could tell he was a racist.  Look at his skin for godsake.  It's White!

So before you speak you bunch of closed minded, intolerant racist xenophobes, perhaps you'd think differently if you were Li living in such a racist, sexist, xenophobic, feminist country....??? :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:44:15 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MidnightSun

• New JTFer
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »
I don't think he's a Muslim. He's Chinese.

Wei-gong Li sounds Chinese to me. Are there a lot of Chinese Muslims?

There are over 20 million Hui Muslims. Which is similar to the populations of Syria (19m), Yemen (21m), Afghanistan (31m) or Saudi Arabia (24m). Remember, that even a minority in China makes a majority compared to most other countries.

"Those who know Li Weiquang say that he is a Muslim, married, and since coming to Canada has worked in restaurants and newspaper delivery. He has never previously committed any crime. He is about 173 centimeters tall, of sturdy build and brave disposition. Those who know him also said that he once worked in an Edmonton McDonald's where he had a very good relationship with the manager, who praised him for being a good man."

- World Journal, page A2, Saturday August 2nd 2008

"RCMP announced Friday morning that they have charged Vince Weiguang Li, 40, of Edmonton with second-degree murder. He is scheduled to appear at the Manitoba provincial court in Portage la Prairie. A Chinese Muslim, Li expressed to investigators that his actions were motivated by the Koran."

- CBC News, August 1st, 2008

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2008, 09:59:30 AM »
I checked this link to some dude's blog: http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011107.html

If CBC did in fact say this it has since been omitted from their site, if it had ever been stated at all: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/08/01/stabbing-victim.html?ref=rss

It is most possible that this fellow was a Muslim, but I still hold my reservations....  I'm skeptical of most of what I read on the net.  If it does come out that he is a Muslim, I'll not be surprized....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:21:44 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »
I don't think he's a Muslim, just a Chinaman.

There is no conclusive evidence yet, anyhow.

We're just speculating.

If this Chinable Lector is Muslim, trust me the Media will keep it a secret.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »
I don't think he's a Muslim, just a Chinaman.

There is no conclusive evidence yet, anyhow.

We're just speculating.

If this Chinable Lector is Muslim, trust me the Media will keep it a secret.

Chinable lector :::D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:03:49 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »

Someone wrote on Gein's tombstone:

"Guns don't kill people."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »

Yeah he would like to have you over for dinner.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »

I'd kick his a-s.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:48:02 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2008, 12:12:09 PM »

I'd kick his a-s.

Dont get to close to his mouth because you might be finger licking good to him

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »
ok..enough already..this subject is not worthy of a sticky...and secondly, the guy who did this is NOT a muslim!!  If you want JTF to become a serious movement...stop putting lies and crap on here...Once we see he is a muslim, then we can tell the truth that he's a muslim..as of now...this guy is a nut job crazy dangerous excrement..don't care what he is where he came from what he looks like!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! and stop fooling around!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »
ok..enough already..the guy who did this is NOT a muslim!!  If you want JTF to become a serious movement...stop putting lies and crap on here...Once we see he is a muslim, then we can tell the truth that he's a muslim..as of now...this guy is a nut job crazy dangerous excrement..don't care what he is where he came from what he looks like!!!!

I've been saying this all along.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2008, 12:48:20 PM »
ok..enough already..this subject is not worthy of a sticky...and secondly, the guy who did this is NOT a muslim!!  If you want JTF to become a serious movement...stop putting lies and crap on here...Once we see he is a muslim, then we can tell the truth that he's a muslim..as of now...this guy is a nut job crazy dangerous excrement..don't care what he is where he came from what he looks like!!!!

I agree, this man should be given a lethal dose ...remove his head ( after he is dead ) pack his head into a Hormel shipping box and ship it to a Mosque in China. 

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
can u expect anything less of a muslim they are this sick
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »

No one knows if he's a Muslim or not.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2008, 01:40:21 PM »
Gd forbid if a Jew were to do something like that, it would be terribly wrong to say that it were Judaism that caused a crazy person to do something this evil...

Please removed this sticky and change the title to "Canadian Beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus!!!!"  If it is ends up being a Muslim then you can accurately state that in the title...really..it doesn't look right.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
This is not a sticky subject
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »

Also, Tim McLean described himself on his MySpace page as white/Caucasian, although he looked like, and was mistaken for by witnesses on the bus as, a part-aboriginal, a Metis, quite common in the prairie provinces.

WHAT??  :o :D :o

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:21 PM »

If it turns out that he is indeed Muslim, the Liberal media will not disclose that. The LIBERAL MEDIA wants to portray Muslims as Peaceful. Mohamedia!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »

If it turns out that he is indeed Muslim, the Liberal media will not disclose that. The LIBERAL MEDIA wants to portray Muslims as Peaceful. Mohamedia!

Where is this proof that he's a muslim?

also, don't mean to be PC here..but Dalmer was white..does that mean that whites are inclined to eat people too?  I don't think it is a correct judgement of the evil Islam that it was Islam that caused him to behead someone and eat him...Although i di do agree that it is wrong for the media to not report that fact that this person just happened to be a Muslim if he indeed was a muslim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2008, 03:04:21 PM »
Also remember one thing, if this freak is a Muslim, knowing how the media operates they would white wash that addative aside.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »
the media in this country is against the righteous they are pro nazi and pro islamofascist
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels