Author Topic: 2nd JewsAgainstObama.com press release (08/04)  (Read 5373 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: 2nd JewsAgainstObama.com press release (08/04)
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »
Can people help me? I posted another one:

And what about Al Sharpton? Al Sharpton is on Obama’s political platform right now. Al Sharpton incited the crown heights riots which resulted in the murder of Yankel Rosenblum. He also preached antisemitism and called Israel “Hell” and is responsible for countless anti-white incidents. Obama may be pretending to denounce Luis Farrakhan and Paster Wright because it is the PC thing to do but if you want to show he is serious, you need to show at least one pro-jewish thing that he has done on his own accord and not just because it is popular. Don’t expect that pardon of Jonathan Pollard that the Jewish community has asked countless political candidates for.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 02:25:27 AM »

And what about Al Sharpton? Al Sharpton is on Obama’s political platform right now. Al Sharpton incited the crown heights riots which resulted in the murder of Yankel Rosenblum. He also preached antisemitism and called Israel “Hell” and is responsible for countless anti-white incidents. Obama may be pretending to denounce Luis Farrakhan and Paster Wright because it is the PC thing to do but if you want to show he is serious, you need to show at least one pro-jewish thing that he has done on his own accord and not just because it is popular. Don’t expect that pardon of Jonathan Pollard that the Jewish community has asked countless political candidates for.

Where did you post that? 

Obama also supports gay marriage, driver's licenses for illegals, partial-birth abortion, was soft on crime while in the state senate--resulting in high crime rates in Chicago--and is against having a common national language, which would be English. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 02:33:22 AM »

I'm not sure what they're claiming with Robert Wexler.  He's a carpetbagger. 

Some information about Obama's advisers:

http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/05/obama_advisor_accuses_jews_of.html

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:48:46 AM by RationalThought110 »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 07:59:16 AM »
   Looks like my comments were removed from their site. This is not surprising since I knew they were intolerant Nazis from the start. At least I was able to openly challenge them.

This lesbian disgusts me. Not only is she trying to promote Obama in the name of Judaism, but she is trying to get unborn murdered. I am not the strongest pro-life advocate and might support the choice to have an abortion if the women is raped and has it done before the 40 days of Noah, but the women in this video have smiles on their faces when they are saying they barak will let them murder their unborn children.

http://jews4barack.com/endorsements/?p=35#respond
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »
Here's  a link to something I started on youtube. It's not that much but something. If anyone wants to do a better job, you are welcome to. Here it is:

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 06:04:42 AM »
They praise the endorsement of NARAL? Disgusting... I wonder how they would like if I stuck a knife in the back of their head and sucked their brains out...

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
People are making excellent comments and the press release is very good Chaim!

There is so much to Obama, it doesn't stop. Here are some basics that we often cite:

BARRACK (BIN LADEN) HUSSEIN (SADDAM) OBAMA (OSAMA), A.K.A., OSAMA BIN LADEN – HIS BACKGROUND AND ASSOCIATIONS

•   OBAMA is a Black Muslim, who hates the United States, Israel, Jews and white people

•   OBAMA is aligned with Black Nazi racists and supremacists, like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton ***

•   His “Church’s” pastor, Jeremiah Wright supports the anti-semitic, black Muslim racist Farrakhan, from “The Nation of Islam”. ***

•   He deliberately chose an evil, vicious, hateful anti-Israel, anti-American and anti-semitic pastor.

•   The leaders of his church make constant anti-American speeches in their sermons and are hostile to the very idea of the U.S.

•   At the end of the day, Obama is associated with the most pro-Arab, anti-American, anti-white, anti-Israel and radical Left-wing elements, and even Holocaust deniers.

•   What does it say when Obama is backed and supported by the likes of Jimmy Carter, Robert Maley and the One World Government, anti-Israel, radical-left, self hating-Jew, George Soros? 

•   OBAMA wants to appease Arab and Muslim despots, dictators, tyrants and terrorists and would work with the Muslims in developing conventional weapons and non-conventional ones, like nuclear, biological and chemical ones.   

•   He supports his mentor Osama Obama Bin Laden Hussein, or Osama Bin Laden and his Taliban and al-Quidea

•   OBAMA, as president, would rush to share and transfer sensitive nuclear secrets and materials, enabling terrorist Muslim nations to develop weapons of mass destruction and destroy the U.S. and Israel – which they promise to do, were they to be able to get hold of such weapons.

•   OBAMA will allow Iran and other Muslim and Arab countries to build and develop nuclear weapons and an arsenal of other deadly weapons, destined for non-Muslims.

•   OBAMA would pressure and non-stop put demands on Israel to commit national suicide in capitulating to the Arab terrorists by withdrawing and surrendering parts of her tiny country, Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and the division of Jerusalem.

•   OBAMA would want Israel to retreat to indefensible borders, those of pre-1967 green-line Israel, making it vulnerable to attack by the Arabs who are committed to destroy her and commit a Holocaust against the Jewish people.

•   OBAMA has called for the dismantling of weapons crucial to Israel’s very existence, vital to its defence and protection from those whom he supports, the Arabs and Muslims who wish to destroy Israel.

•   OBAMA is a danger to the free world and he is lying and deceiving potential voters and U.S. citizens just to get elected as the next president.

•   It would be insane, crazy and unthinkable to elect such as horrible and terrible man like Barack Obama Hussein, to such a high, responsible and powerful office.

•   OBAMA is a two-faced phoney

•   He must be exposed, stopped and defeated!

•   Obama’s childhood mentor was a communist.

•   Obama has promised that in his first year of office, he will invite Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House in order improve relations and relax trade restrictions with Iran. This would certainly lead to the sale of advanced American technology, which would enable Iran to develop nuclear bombs much more quickly.

•   Obama's foreign policy advisors from the Carter Administration are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-semitic.

•   A non-profit organization with Obama on its board gave money to the terrorist-supporting Arab American Action Network, which favours Israel's destruction and is completely against America enforcing any of her immigration laws.

•   Obama helped raise money for Muslim terrorist refugee camps in the Middle East.

•   Obama has been endorsed by communist Daniel Ortega, communist Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, and Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan.

•   Obama's Pastor, who Obama claims is his mentor, travelled with Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

•   Obama's National Campaign Co-chairman is Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., a notorious racist and anti-semite.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 09:15:30 AM »
More about Osama, this from Chaim and other sourses:

OBAMA AND JESSE JACKSON, ANTI-SEMITISM AND DOUBLE STANDARDS
Much of Osama’s Obama’s speeches are lifted out of Jesse Jackson’s. Barack Hussein Obama supported Jesse Jackson when he ran for president! He wanted him to be in the White House, when Jackson says he has a “sacred covenant” with the black Hitler Farrakhan. Imagine if a white person were running for president and says he has a ‘covenant’ with the Ku Klux Klan, would he be taken seriously?
Jesse Jackson himself has a long history of anti-semitism and racism, saying he used to ‘spit in white people’s food’, when he worked in South Carolina restaurants, and claimed he ‘loved’ doing this!

Jesse Jackson called Jews “Hymies” and New York “Hymie Town”. Jackson called for Israel’s destruction – saying that Zionism, the right of Jews to have their own homeland is a poisonous weed, essentially calling for Israel’s destruction. What does one do with a poisonous weed in a garden? Pluck it!
Obama supported in the 1980’s Jackson, Obama’s National campaign chairman is a white hating Jews-habiting racist piece of filth, Jackson’s son. They blame Jews and whites for all problems, which they cause. They have a fanatical hatred and jealousy of Jews and whites.

They – Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson - defend the Arabs who are enslaving millions of blacks and murdering them, in Sudan, they are murdering them, all over North Africa. They didn’t mention that, they don’t care about that. They sit around complaining about slavery in America from 200 years ago, which was outlawed in the emancipation proclamation in 1863, instead of voicing their views on the brutal torture, genocide, and enslavement of black men and women by Muslims in Africa.

They don’t really hate slavery or racism, they hate whites – they support the Arabs and Muslims because they are not jealous of them - but Jews and whites they are jealous of. Obama is the leader of this evil, hateful mentality now, by taking over the U.S. and hurting whites, Jews and western civilisation.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:37 AM »
So Chaim did you appear on any of the talk radio programs?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »
The National Jewish Democrat Council supports trying to force Israel to go to pre-1967 borders.  They brag about it and are proud to hold that position.  If proof is needed in calling them out on that, I'll post it. 

Obama has stated previously to paraphrase:  "Iran is just a small country, they're no threat."   He also voted against declaring that Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization.  He bragged about that vote in a debate.  He bashed any Democrat who voted in favor of the resolution to designate them as a terrorist organization. 

It's obvious that anything Obama said in speeches to a group like AIPAC was just pandering. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »
So what happened with the radio show?

I called the program and the program producer said that he wanted me to be a guest the next day for 30 minutes. He said he would call me back. He never did. I guess he saw the web site and chickened out.

These people are terrified of saying anything that the Obama-loving news media doesn't approve of. Even our watered down web site is too much for them.

But I think we should keep sending them our press releases. They know we're right and they know that what we are saying is what they would love to say but they just don't have the guts.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »
   I don't know how capable they are of debating. They are both unwilling and unable to defend there position.

Shoshana,

Just in case you are wondering why I am spending my time trying to reason with self-hating Jewish Nazis, my goal is to save Jewish souls. It doesn't matter if it is from a physical holocaust from the plans of Hitler, Osama or Obama, or if it is a spiritual one where Jews lose their identities because people like you mis-educate them. It is not too late to change your evil ways. I'm not saying that you have to be orthodox to be a good person, but if you don't like what Judaism stands for, don't twist it. 
   I figured that you would be both unable and unwilling to defend your position. I'll express my opinions and expose evil as I choose to. As for the facts, you are not a rabbi and it is a lie to claim to be one. You can't ever be a rabbi, just like I can't be a Cohen or a Levi.

TakeBackOurTemple
Shmuel Ben-Baruch

Those who can't debate, defame. - Rav Meir Kahane ZT"L

-----From Shoshana Hantman -----
Who asked you for your opinion?

-----Original Message-----
   I read your comment on JewsforObama and I challenge you to public debate on
the JewsAgainstObama.org forum. There is no such thing as a woman rabbi. The
state of Israel does not recognize any and your ordination is not legitimate.
Read Leviticus Chapter 15, Parashat Metzora to find out one of the many reasons
why women are not permitted to do most of the services of Rabbis. This is not to
say that women are unimportant or I don't believe in women's rights. A lot of
Jewish Matriarchs such as Sarah, Queen Esther and Ruth were important to our
history but they were not Lesbians. They were real Jewish heroes who believed in
G-d and the torah. Queen Esther did not support Haman like the Lesbians of today
support Barack Hussein(he himself changed it from Barry Sorieto) Obama.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »

I sent the press release to 6 different newspapers.    Including 5 specific writers/ columnists.    Unfortunately,   it appears that all of them either ignored it or didn't pay much attention to it.     Other than a writer from Cleveland,  who showed his appreciation for letting him know about the 1st Press Release,    none of the others I contacted seemed interested.   

From this point forward,    I'll focus on contacting Conservative oriented Talk Show hosts who host local talk shows in battleground states.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »
Renewed
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »
I sent this press release to:

Dennis Prager
Michael Medved (major longshot)
Monica Crowley
Michael Reagan
Glenn Beck

RoadWarrior