Author Topic: I keep watching the JTF Real Islam REVEALED video over and over again  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
What an amazing video! I've probably watched it 20 times.

I posted it on other (even leftist) forums and got some positive feedback. One person said it was 'fatalistic but honest'. Others agreed with Chaim's message but one person thought that it was self-serving because he thinks Chaim is 'exploiting' America's problems for personal/political gain. He did admit that Chaim is talented and 'seems like the Rush Limbaugh of Israel'.

The typical reaction was that it was a well-made video but it was still 'propaganda'.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 11:36:31 PM by Annex YESHA »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: I keep watching the JTF Real Islam REVEALED video over and over again
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:43:28 AM »

I posted it on other (even leftist) forums and got some positive feedback. One person said it was 'fatalistic but honest'. Others agreed with Chaim's message but one person thought that it was self-serving because he thinks Chaim is 'exploiting' America's problems for personal/political gain. He did admit that Chaim is talented and 'seems like the Rush Limbaugh of Israel'.

The typical reaction was that it was a well-made video but it was still 'propaganda'.

annexYESHA, G-d bless you for spreading the truth!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 01:33:50 PM »
I showed it in my history class today, 18 muslims girls and my history teacher watched it. No the feedback was not positive.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
I showed it in my history class today, 18 muslims girls and my history teacher watched it. No the feedback was not positive.

Please stop spamming this forum.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 04:01:44 PM »

Hello my friend, and good day to you.

The idea that Chaim would exploit anyone or anything for his own "personal/political gain" is ludricous considering his well documented sacrifices and life story.   Whoever made that comment must be entirely igornant of Ben Pesach's lifetime struggle for the Jewish people and by extension, the entire world.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:21 PM »
sorry i didn't mean to spam, anyways how is it spamming? I really meant it.

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
You put that video on in a muslim school?

You're braver than me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 04:47:33 PM »
The whole class was confused and were dead silent for half the lesson. They didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to think either, i hope they don't visit the website though.

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 04:52:39 PM »
You do understand that people have been killed for leaving Islam don't you?

Quran surah 4 verses 88-89: Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.

They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;

Is quoted as justification for doing so.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 05:09:23 PM »
Yes those ayahs are stated 100% correct and i've never really seen them before...

I doubt my class would kill me- i think :-\- and i am also entitiled to my own opinions. Would GOD have sent down these words is what i'm asking myself..? God is merciful and in other ayahs states that we must respect our enemies and show peace and tolerence for that is the way of islam. Yet these 2 ayahs contradict that completely.  ???

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 05:34:22 PM »
I took those quotes from a translation of the quran on a muslim website. (http://www.islamicity.com/)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 08:22:57 PM »
You put that video on in a muslim school?

You're braver than me.
The whole class was confused and were dead silent for half the lesson. They didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to think either, i hope they don't visit the website though.
I have to say ftf is right. Sara if you indeed did show that video in a Muslim school you are very brave. That video is a very powerfull piece and I am sure it must have caused quite a stir. Sara if you are telling the truth my hat is off to you you are a very brave girl.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 08:45:54 PM »

Hello my friend, and good day to you.

The idea that Chaim would exploit anyone or anything for his own "personal/political gain" is ludricous considering his well documented sacrifices and life story.   Whoever made that comment must be entirely igornant of Ben Pesach's lifetime struggle for the Jewish people and by extension, the entire world.
Anyone that claims that 0z77jtf 's video is propaganda is really too ignorant to see  past their own nose. All anyone with any intelligence would have to do to see that it is all 100% true is to look at world events. Muslims state day after day that their overriding goal is to destroy America and Israel as well as all other infidels.
 As far as Chaim goes this man is 100% in my book. After following him for a number of years on JTF.org I have never heard him say a single thing for his own personal gain. Everything he does is for JTF and its causes I have come to value his opinion very highly. Time after time unfolding events have proved him 100% correct. The opposition cant stand the fact that JTF has such an outstanding leader.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 10:46:18 PM »
The truth isn't propaganda. I probably already said this on YouTube, but I'll say it on here as well. This video is truly POWERFUL!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 12:38:07 AM »
Actually, the truth is the best propaganda.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people