Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

What is the better wife: Housewife or Working Wife?

(1/10) > >>

Ulli:
What is the better wife: Housewife or Working Wife?

vs.

Scriabin:
Yes, indeed.

AsheDina:
Men need to work, women need to be home, feeling good, and not under a BUNCH of UNNECESSARY STRESS.  WTF happened here in USA? Women are NOT smarter than men, its just the FACTS. Let the men go back to work, and women work on the computer, selling little trinkets all over the world on ebay-etc.. The economy would SKYROCKET. Women were WAY happier at home, it is the TRUTH.  That is EXACTLY where G-d made them to be, women are NESTERS. You cant nest at a job, that is only an 8 hour nest. BOTH of my grandmothers have tole me, re: feminism.... "Sure glad I'm not you, kid- having to go out in the world and do a mans job"  thats what they use to tell me, no joke.
Look at how women were much more content before:

Ulli:

--- Quote from: Paulette on August 08, 2008, 07:56:49 AM ---Men need to work, women need to be home, feeling good, and not under a BUNCH of UNNECESSARY STRESS.  WTF happened here in USA? Women are NOT smarter than men, its just the FACTS. Let the men go back to work, and women work on the computer, selling little trinkets all over the world on ebay-etc.. The economy would SKYROCKET. Women were WAY happier at home, it is the TRUTH.  That is EXACTLY where G-d made them to be, women are NESTERS. You cant nest at a job, that is only an 8 hour nest. BOTH of my grandmothers have tole me, re: feminism.... "Sure glad I'm not you, kid- having to go out in the world and do a mans job"  thats what they use to tell me, no joke.

--- End quote ---

Wow Paulette, you are great O0

~Hanna~:
Yes, quite true, actually.....

--- Quote from: Paulette on August 08, 2008, 07:56:49 AM ---Men need to work, women need to be home, feeling good, and not under a BUNCH of UNNECESSARY STRESS.  WTF happened here in USA? Women are NOT smarter than men, its just the FACTS. Let the men go back to work, and women work on the computer, selling little trinkets all over the world on ebay-etc.. The economy would SKYROCKET. Women were WAY happier at home, it is the TRUTH.  That is EXACTLY where G-d made them to be, women are NESTERS. You cant nest at a job, that is only an 8 hour nest. BOTH of my grandmothers have tole me, re: feminism.... "Sure glad I'm not you, kid- having to go out in the world and do a mans job"  thats what they use to tell me, no joke.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version