Author Topic: GREAT NEGRO CULTURE  (Read 6330 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: GREAT NEGRO CULTURE
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 07:59:47 AM »
Get thee hence Satan,

Maybe your goofy theories are correct, because apparently not only White women are attracted to Black men...! :-\

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/pages/usa-00645.htm

Oh, and here's a cute one of two "wizards" in love:   ;)

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/pages/usa-kkkckrb0306.htm
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 08:03:11 AM by davkakach »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »
http://www.american-pictures.com/roots/chapter-60.htm

The captions fit in quite well with the great negro culture that you speak of, notice that they try to blame what blacks to each other on racism, oppression, inequality, etc...  It's enough to make me retch.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:59:48 PM »
A Black lady once told me "White People have no Culture" and she meant it? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 04:29:50 PM »
Should ask her what is the great Negro culture? Drug dealing? Gang banging? Or perhaps both and add welfare mamas
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 04:44:37 PM »
Get thee hence Satan,

Maybe your goofy theories are correct, because apparently not only White women are attracted to Black men...! :-\

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/pages/usa-00645.htm

I was really 'touched' by the sight of that picture, although G-d knows where that black man's hand is.   :-X

Actually I have seen white guys walk around with black friends, and the white guys are like patting them on the back, rubbing their heads, etc.  I've seen blonde girls do this too, but to see white guys doing it is quite astonishing.  I think, to be honest, that many white people are deeply fond of the negro race.  It's kind of like having a big black man for a cuddly toy instead of a fluffy bear.  At least with white guys they can't get impregnated by their black male friends. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 05:10:12 PM »
I guess one could call every act contrary to civility, humanity and obviously the Torah a culture no?  Hominid does mean "Human like" not human....no?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 02:30:57 AM »
Niqqers - The Crappy Race Of Failures By "the_niggest"

Face the facts, N|GGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilised horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organised. The rest is history, or rather civilisation.

But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 [censored] normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope.

And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niqqers?

So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you [censored] a hypothesis. It's because feral behaviour - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Palaeolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilised society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviours to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it.

Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred.

The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, unaggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over.

Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week.

Which breed would you rather lock in there with *your* children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they *look* differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently?

Exactly!

All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between [censored] and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any [censored] and his ho a white one.

But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :-)

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre- existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behaviour and to turn their environment back into a recognisably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into *smaller*, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise.

For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought *each other* for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement.

And so it goes on. You *cannot* fuse niqqers into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you [censored] and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilised society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you.

This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity.

And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, [censored]? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured.

*White* slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above?

And you're *still* bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have *they* niqqerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around.

You know what? It's because Australia is *white*. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there'd been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niqqers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikovs, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niqqers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.

So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »
You are right on target Raptorman.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 11:04:25 AM »

"So quit whining [and take responsibility for your life]" --- that's exactly the message that (more-or-less) decent African-American figures (Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Chris Rock, Allen Keyes, etc., convey to the Black community, which the Black community as a whole appears to reject because the older and wiser Blacks simply can't enforce it upon their unruly younger "[censored]" generation.  The older, decent Blacks watch with helplessness, disgust, and quiet desperation as, on the one hand young Blacks disregard them and stubbornly and stupidly condemn themselves to a short and violent life of depravity, disgracing the entire Black community and confirming the "[censored]" stereotype, and on the other hand the decent Black folks watch shameless opportunists such as "Rev." Jesse Jackson and "Rev." Al Sharpton capitalize on the situation by pretending to attempt to improve the wretched condition of the Black community while simultaneously stoking the fires of racist hatred toward "Whitey", which only perpetuates the miserable Black condition.

Decent Black folks are realistic, they understand their community's limitations, and they know that the Black community desperately needs the structure and discipline imposed upon it by "Whitey", that without this structure, this community spirals into primordial bestial chaos, and I think secretly they wish that "Whitey" cracked down hard upon Black crime, because most of the victims of Black criminals are other Blacks, and though their pathetic, despicable self-appointed leaders (Jackson, Sharpton, Nation of Islam animals) engage in shameless pandering and provocation by exploiting the Blacks' desperation, the average decent Black probably sees through their act and wishes that Whites got rid of their collective sense of guilt and their paralyzing political correctness, and proceeded to do whatever needs to be done to save Blacks from themselves, because they themselves can't bring about a positive transformation of their community.  In this case, change will not come from within, they are simply incapable of climbing out of the gutter on their own.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 11:06:17 AM by davkakach »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 11:37:07 AM »
Isn't Chris Rock one of those "[censored]" folks who makes racist jokes about Whites and Jews?  I have watched him as well as that other shvartza comedy show, it was so good the name has escaped me,....the Shapelle Show...  and found them both to be insulting and wish they'd "return" back to Africa with their millions of their American dollars...quite frankly..  But that is just me
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
Isn't Chris Rock one of those "[censored]" folks who makes racist jokes about Whites and Jews?  I have watched him as well as that other shvartza comedy show, it was so good the name has escaped me,....the Shapelle Show...  and found them both to be insulting and wish they'd "return" back to Africa with their millions of their American dollars...quite frankly..  But that is just me
Watch this: 

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »

"So quit whining [and take responsibility for your life]" --- that's exactly the message that (more-or-less) decent African-American figures (Bill Cosby

Give me a break, Bill Cosby is more racist then I ever thought of being.

His Doctor Huxtable Show, or whatever they called it, had the dummies who happened to be white kids.  The black kids where all smart an sh¡t going to college and sh¡t while celebrating Martin Luther King day and sh¡t.

Don't believe me?  Just check out Cosby's hiring practices where he refuses to hire any whites.

Now if he wants to be racist that's fine by me but don't condemn me when I turn the tables.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 01:35:22 PM »
I don't dispute what you said, but I think that what's really tragic is not that Bill Cosby is supposedly racist, but that whatever he has tried to do didn't work, and that he did not succeed in changing the prevalent "[censored]" culture, even though you can say that he dedicated his life to this purpoes.  There are plenty of Blacks that deserve our hatred and utter contempt, but I think Bill Cosby isn't one of them.  As flawed as he might be, he is part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 01:56:39 PM »
I don't dispute what you said, but I think that what's really tragic is not that Bill Cosby is supposedly racist, but that whatever he has tried to do didn't work, and that he did not succeed in changing the prevalent "[censored]" culture, even though you can say that he dedicated his life to this purpoes.  There are plenty of Blacks that deserve our hatred and utter contempt, but I think Bill Cosby isn't one of them.  As flawed as he might be, he is part of the solution, not part of the problem.

The problem is they are [censored] for which there aren't any solutions.

There are a billion [censored] in the world having control of dozens of countries some of which sit on some of the richest land on the planet yet they are all sh¡tholes of poverty, crime and disease.

In America we spent trillions in an attempt to lift [censored] from the cesspool of crime and poverty they seem to prefer to live in and what do we have to show for it?

Nothing.

We've dumbed down and destroyed our public school system in order to make the appearance [censored] are "catching up" yet what do we have to show for it? A third world educational system that costs a lot of money.

It's all IQ and culture.

Should be Israel would be one of the poorest countries in the middle east yet, because of the collective intelligence of its citizens, is one of the middle easts bightest spots with one of the highest standards of living.

Now if only Israel had the will to move all Muslims out of the West Bank, claiming all the land for Israel, then you would really have a country. To radical? What's the matter, afraid the Muslims would be upset and call for the destruction of the state of Israel or something? Afaid maybe the Palistinians would be so upset they would encourage their children to wear suicide bombs to restaurants killing dozens of innocent people or something?

Afraid you might upset Iran, Libya and Syria? Heaven forbid!

Fearful of earning condemnation of the United Nations?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »
Now that is telling how it is.  Kol haKovod to you Rapterman. You are right!  You are right especially about Israel to which Rav Kahane's reply, as is your's: "THEY MUST GO!"

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
    • Niggermania
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 04:49:10 PM »
Now that is telling how it is.  Kol haKovod to you Rapterman. You are right!  You are right especially about Israel to which Rav Kahane's reply, as is your's: "THEY MUST GO!"

Of course they must go.

Maybe someone here can help me understand why anyone in Israel would think negotiations with Muslims will somehow secure Israel's future.  Iran, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt and Saudi Arabia have all called for the extinction of Israel and extermination of her people yet some in Israel somehow believe these same people can be negotiated with?  How can this be, what kind of drugs are they on?

If I am on the street and some baboon threatens to kill me I am going to take him at his word not playing nicey nice in some sort of attempt to negotiate with my would be murderer. 

Israel now is in more danger then ever before in its history.  Iran has the bomb, Pakistan has the bomb and what on earth leads people to believe they won't use it? Of course they will use it, why shouldn't they?

If I was 15 and convinced to have 72 willing virgins, and live in paradise where I didn't have to work, all I had to do was strap on a bomb I'd be looking for my bomb. Especially if I was 15 faced with all those virgins. Willing virgins.  Being 15 I suppose some of those virgins would be 12 and 13, huh? Geez, what a screwed up religion!

The religion, that's the problem.

I am sick hearing Shrub and company repeat the crap line that Islam is a "religion of peace" and one of the great religions of the world. Utter garbage.

Saudi Arabia is at the head of the snake pit, it is the nest where all the vipers grow and learn to be killers of innocent people. There is little, if any, difference between the Saudi schools of today and Himmler's SS schools where young German males were taught that murdering innocent men, women and children was a righteous thing to do.  Yet, as in 1936, these schools are allowed to breed their hatred without being challenged. Instead of challenging modern Israel seems to be bent on negotiating with these modern SS men for their lives.

Tell you what I would do if I was in charge.

I would warn Saudi Arabia the next time they supported the killing of my innocent children I would send a strike force to Mecca, capture the Kaaba stone bringing it back to Israel where the finest stone cutters would go to work carving it into the shape of a squatting pig. Sound insane? It really isn't, it would force Islam to face a reformation much like the Japanese people in late 1945 were forced to face when their emperor was forced by McArthur to tell his nation he was not a god.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 06:19:16 PM »
Simply put Raptorman it is a case where Israel is under immense pressure from both the Oil Strapped EU, the Oil hungry US and the spineless Jew hating bolsheviks that rule Israel.  I think a great book to get an idea of what is going on behind the scenes was written by Yosef Bodansky called "The High Cost of Peace".  I like your idea of the rock thing.  Instead of a pig, I'm thinking a Maggan David or perhaps just wipe out Mecca?  I too am sick of the spinelessness of the State of Israel.  They should have transfered ALL the Moslems and Black trash in '67, annexed ALL liberated lands, including the Sinai.  I could imagine what Israel would be like today, free of shvartzas, self sufficient in oil and water, free of the muslim nazi savages and too ALL the eye sores called mosques could be torn down and used to build nice highways or walls along the bordes with Syria, Jordan and Lebanon.  Just think, Israel could finance all of its building projects by selling those bright shiney blue bathroom tiles from the Dome of the Rock.....of course the dome will be melted down and made into a something more befitting a Jewish State... 

PS: The Chris Rock video is fabulous, true and the sad reality is that I feel he is an entertainer, not really truthful, should learn to speak proper English and take his millions with Oprah's billions and encourge a mass emmigration back to their continent...  So we can finally cut off all foreign aid, shut our borders to all the Turd World trash and start active deportations of all our ciminal black and islamic elements... zei gezunt une shtark..  m

Scriabin

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »

There was one white kid on the Cosby Show and he was a stupid, fat kid who always wore sweat pants and never said a word.  His name was Peter and everyone made fun of him.  It was all Cosby's design.

Cosby is a racist.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 11:25:32 AM by Scriabin »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 12:59:19 PM »
You ever seen some black comedian example someone brought up Chris Rock who is a racist making comment bout whites he has money thanks to whitey how come these blacks that end up with money from whitey how come they are not out helping the Negros and their blossuming culture.  It is like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton not one of them has lifted a finger to help their "bros" in fact Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson live in well exclusive neighborhoods themselves.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 01:18:47 PM »

There was one white kid on the Cosby Show and he was a stupid, fat kid who always wore sweat pants and never said a word.  His name was Peter and everyone made fun of him.  It was all Cosby's design.

Cosby is a racist.

You watch that show?

Not only is Bill Cosby a racist, he's a hypocrite. I applaud what he's saying though. The only problem is that the blacks don't take him seriously. With certain creatures you can't change their behavioral patterns no matter what.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 01:23:25 PM by Yirmiyahu »

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 01:29:52 PM »

Cosby is a racist.

You watch that show?

Not only is Bill Cosby a racist, he's a hypocrite. I applaud what he's saying though. The only problem is that the blacks don't take him seriously. With certain creatures you can't change their behavioral patterns no matter what.

I watched that show back in the eighties when I was thirteen.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 09:10:10 PM »
I'll give Bill Cosby some credit for speaking out against the primate filth but I must say that his wife is a pure racist and a very big anti-Semite.  I believe David Howowitz writes about her in his book "Hating Whitey", which is very good.  I also recommend a book called "Race, Behavior and Evolution" - J. Phillip Rushtion.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 11:41:28 PM by Marzutra »