Author Topic: Now Ready: “Ask Yesha” 4 Aug.; NEW: Ask Yesha #10: Sunday, 17 August, 2008, 16 A  (Read 5607 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The latest show, episode #9 – 4 Aug., - can be heard by going to this site and following the links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135310683/Ask_Yesha__9_-_05Aug.2008.mp3.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/3716396/25e9c34b/Ask_Yesha_9_-_05Aug2008.html

Times on the show that forum members’ questions are answers – minutes and seconds:

1.   Rubystars @ 17:30

2.   Paulette @ 21:00

3.   Blastaway @ 21:40

4.   Zelhar @ 29:00

5.   q_q_ @ 32:50

Time: 41:30; 19MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open to Jews and gentiles. 

Please post your great questions and comments here I look forward to addressing them on Sunday 17 August/16 Av. The show will be put up, G-d willing Sunday.

Everyone is welcome to ask on any topic, though on Torah I’m not that qualified to answer.

Please limit your post to one question or comment – that’s per poster.

Thank you all,
-Zev Ben Yisrael, “Yesha”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thank you Zev :) Your show is always awesome. I really appreciate your kind words and your answering my questions. Here's my question for you:

When did you find out about JTF and what made you realize it was an organization you wanted to be a part of?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 04:17:43 PM by Rubystars »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
hi

how do you spend shabbat and how have you spent shabbat in the past?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Shalom Zev,

What is the general vibe amongst British Jews and the British people in general about Barack Hussein Obama?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Greetings Yesha,

This is my first question posted to you, so I apologize if I ask a question you were already asked. Which of the Britishmen do you prefer, Gordon Brown, or Tony Blair?

Cheers, ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:52:32 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom rav Zev

Under what circumstances if any could Israel carry out transfer of the Arabs without suffering severe repercussion such as an economic blockade or military intervention?