Author Topic: Mohammed Al-Churbaji  (Read 975 times)

Offline duvexy

• New JTFer
Mohammed Al-Churbaji
« on: August 06, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
I came across this link from another blog I was reading today.
It is about Who is Mohammed Al-Churbaji?: Key Al-Qaeda Terrorist "Abu Salim's" Son is Barack Obama Fundraiser; Islamic Terrorist "Mr. Mom"
I thought I would share it with you all.  I am not sure if anybody has already seen this or not.  Have a wonderful day.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/06/exclusive_who_i_1.html O0

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mohammed Al-Churbaji
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »
Good work Debbie, Just checked out your site.  This is the kind of reporting I like to see.  Expose the lies, and the connections of the Sly Barack.   Hope everybody on JTF's Blogs checks out your information on Al-Churbaji...  I know there are a heck of alot more skeletons in Obama's closet, for the voters to see.

Go girl.....Debbie S.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mohammed Al-Churbaji
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »
I am so glad to be aware of Debbie Schlussel.com. She clarified some information for me.  I had not received all the information on Barack Obama's muslim campaign advisor Mazen Asbahi.  Apparently he was forced to resign from the campaign because of his ties to extremeist Imam Jamal Said.  Ashabi, a chicago lawyer has defended the dastardly way Islam treats women, and told everyone, its not for us to judge.

Defense of honor killings, polygamy and the denial of most rights for women did not bother the Obama campaign.  Another radical association in Obama's column.

Thanks Debbie,   Debbie S.