Author Topic: Self-Hating Jew Arthur Koslter his book the Thirteenth Tribe!  (Read 1906 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
This book is written by the Self-Hating Jew Arthur Koslter who claims that Ashkenazi Jews are decendants of the Khazar Turks who converted in the 9th century A.D into Jaudism. This book is dangerous i have found out Arabs, and Neo-Nazis using us to discredit our Ashkenazi brothers, and to discredit them from Israel. They also say that Shepardics and Mizrachi Jews are decendants of the evil Edomities so the idiot neo-nazis belive that we are not Israelites they bask on our glory, and the Arabs who belive that they are Ishamelites and the best nation of mankind and the world should worship them and Palestine is Ishmaelite land.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Self-Hating Jew Arthur Koslter his book the Thirteenth Tribe!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »
This book is written by the Self-Hating Jew Arthur Koslter who claims that Ashkenazi Jews are decendants of the Khazar Turks who converted in the 9th century A.D into Jaudism. This book is dangerous i have found out Arabs, and Neo-Nazis using us to discredit our Ashkenazi brothers, and to discredit them from Israel. They also say that Shepardics and Mizrachi Jews are decendants of the evil Edomities so the idiot neo-nazis belive that we are not Israelites they bask on our glory, and the Arabs who belive that they are Ishamelites and the best nation of mankind and the world should worship them and Palestine is Ishmaelite land.

Anti-semites can easily be defeated with facts and information. It is important that you learn them. Most Ashkenazi Jews have genetic commonalities to Sephardic Jews that the average European doesn't have. This is a scientific fact. Look it up.

Next, Judaism is not a race. You are Jewish if your mother is Jewish or if you convert al pi halacha. It does not matter that though race-mixing and intermarriage that Jews today do not look like Ancient Israelits. Don't fall into the race trap.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
Listen, even if it was true it wouldnt matter, the concept of "race" isnt Jewish even if the Khazars had converted enmasse they would be as Jewish as a direct descendant of Avraham himself.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »
Another thing mostPeople including Jews think the Khazar converted in mass ,actually    mainly the king and his court converted
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:42:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »
Not many Europeans are converting to Judaism
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »
Racially speaking, wouldn't the original Jews have been semites? What status does a Jew who converts as a European have to racially being called a semite?

The Hebrews were semites. As a Jew of Polish extraction, I am certainly not semitic.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 11:13:29 PM »
Racially speaking, wouldn't the original Jews have been semites? What status does a Jew who converts as a European have to racially being called a semite?

The Hebrews were semites. As a Jew of Polish extraction, I am certainly not semitic.

I see, I did recent Genetic testing and I was found to have the Cohain gene which they say is passed down by the male through Y chromosome. As far as I know, my father came from Russia, my mother came from Germany (she is a convert). DNA testing didn't reveal him to be of Russian origin however, looked more mediterranean with dark complexion and olive skin. Some have told me that my father looks Mizrahi or Sephardic. How can one tell?

I don't know but there's a good chance he could still be Ashkenazic. Although some Ashkenazim named Cohen aren't true Cohanim, there certainly are some. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 01:17:09 AM »
This stuff is crazy.  The muslims are all over this and areflooding youtube with comments like "you are not Jewish, you Askenazim are from arab converts".  I had this happen to me a few weeks ago on youtube.  We got to do something about this nonsense as all the muslims need is a good lie, they don't rely on scientific evidence for anything.  Besides for genetic evidence proven we are real Jews, many muslims are actually desendants of Jewish converts who were forced to convert at the early days of islam.  That guy should be burned in a bonfire of his books. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »
The khazar theory is pure bs.  The allegation is just a "white nationalist" attempt to label Jews as yellow.  The khazars are a central Asian part Mongoloid tribe.

Sephardic Jews are Eastern Mediterranean middle easterners (Caucasoids), and Ashkenazis Jews have absorbed some Eastern European blood, but the idea that Jews are central Asian Mongols is such a joke that I don't think anyone can take it seriously.

Whether they converted is irrelevant.  The point is that Ashkenazi Jews are not khazars, even if there are Khazarian Jews.