Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 56079 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
As I have been watching this situation for months I can tell you this was a long time coming, everyone in my family knew this would happen, that Russia always set it sights on Georgia, because like Chechnya, they believe it is theirs.

Are the Georgian people friendly to theJews who live there?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
I have found some background information on the bolschwewik BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7549662.stm
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
As I have been watching this situation for months I can tell you this was a long time coming, everyone in my family knew this would happen, that Russia always set it sights on Georgia, because like Chechnya, they believe it is theirs.

Are the Georgian people friendly to theJews who live there?

I cannot speak for myself, but from my parents personal experience, Georgia was very warm to its Jewish community. My mother, who lived in Borjomi, was one of a few Jewish families in the village, and got along relatively well with her Christian neighbors.

But when compared to the Anti-semitism in Russia, Ukraine and the Blatic states, it might not be the best standards.

I also know lots of stories of Askenazi Jews (Mainly Russian) who came to Georgia to escape persecution they endured under the Russian Federation. My uncle's wife is also half-Armenian, her side came to Georgia to escape Turkish persecution.

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »
So it's pretty good to people fleeing persecution
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »
I don't know enough about the conflict, but Russia is generally the bad guy all the time and I will never support Russia trying to crush a smaller country by brute force (unless it is a Muslim Nazi nation like Chechnya).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »
Here are the most fresh informations about what is happening over there. But the website takes long loading times:

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?GroupID=146
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »
I don't know enough about the conflict, but Russia is generally the bad guy all the time and I will never support Russia trying to crush a smaller country by brute force (unless it is a Muslim Nazi nation like Chechnya).
chechnya is filled with savages

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:02 PM »

Yes this are mostly Wahabi savages. The most cruel and evil form of Muslims on this earth.  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 12:28:02 PM »
This is very true

Yes this are mostly Wahabi savages. The most cruel and evil form of Muslims on this earth.  >:(

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 12:30:17 PM »
Here are the most fresh informations about what is happening over there. But the website takes long loading times:

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?GroupID=146
It's pretty fair article

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
Ive said for some time that Putin has ONE goal... And that is to bring the Soviet Union back together.

His country is very powerful... and he has huge revenues from record oil prices.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »
Ive said for some time that Putin has ONE goal... And that is to bring the Soviet Union back together.

His country is very powerful... and he has huge revenues from record oil prices.

But the offender in this conflict is obviously the George Soros buddy Michail Saakaschwili  8;)

P.S.: I correct it: the former George Soros buddy

http://www.jamestown.org/publications_details.php?volume_id=407&issue_id=3498&article_id=2370362
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:18:34 PM by Pheasant »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »
It's about oil again. America and Russia are fighting for the territory for the oil pipelines.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
I am pretty sure that Russia can wipe out the Georgians really quickly. That is unfortunate though because Russia who is stuffing Iran with weapons needs a big blow.

I seriously doubt it - I support Georgia and wish that Georgia will give Russia a bloody nose for interfering in its own affairs.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 02:01:03 PM »
I've learned that Israel was selling arms to Georgia and that they stopped their shipments about 10 days ago. What whores!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 02:04:33 PM »
I've learned that Israel was selling arms to Georgia and that they stopped their shipments about 10 days ago. What whores!

Do you have a source for this?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »

Do you have a source for this?

I just talked on the phone with a friend in Israel. She mentioned that.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »
lol
 sakashvilli was an idiot to invade south ossetia... If he's lucky, he'll get out of this conflict with his life.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »
We should give Georgia all of the same weapons that Russia is giving Iran, and see how Russia likes the taste of their own medicine.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »
We should give Georgia all of the same weapons that Russia is giving Iran, and see how Russia likes the taste of their own medicine.

we have financed the georgian military for years now.  We basically pick up the tab.  Look at how its helping them.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

we have financed the georgian military for years now.  We basically pick up the tab.  Look at how its helping them.
We will see the outcome. I hope very shortly.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 03:02:49 PM »

from what i've read in other places so far, its going very, very badly for the Georgians...

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

from what i've read in other places so far, its going very, very badly for the Georgians...

What a shame. I just wish Russia got into an altercation with a country that is at least 45% Muslim, to see what they are funding. Savages!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »

At least a righteous US-gouvernment could threaten with it.

But I really don't advise to to it in the end. This will kill thousands of more people. :(