Author Topic: India awakening very rapidly  (Read 749 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
India awakening very rapidly
« on: August 08, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »
Hi All

I am here to give you a very happy news, with the recent bombing in India, Hindus are awakening in Large Numbers against Islam, and now everyone hate Muslims and keep them away. The muslim society as a whole is facing the music all over India.

Our RSS,BJP,VHP,BAJRANGDAL brothers with millions of members are now in action. They have blocked Muslim kashmir for three days not even allowing essential commodities. You can take a thorn with another thorn, throw away liberal principles and attack you enemies with all might.

If a world war occurs, India can form an army of 100 million people and wipe out this menace from anywhere in the world.

Strong world leaders must emerge who will take solid decisions, I am sure India will lead, Unfortunately we had to depend on these dirty countries for Oil, else we could have finished these dirty people in no time.

A world war is necessary

GIJO

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: India awakening very rapidly
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »
India has never been committed to fighting the Muslims, in fact it has tried to appease them. Mohandis Gandhi offered the Muslims to take the position of prime minister in an attempt to keep India united with Porkistan. Then Nehru lead the "Non-Aligned Movement" in the UN together with Nazer (YS"Z) and India has traditionally supports the Arabs against Israel.

I hope Indians will have the sense to overthrow the evil congress party from power.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 12:43:34 PM »
That is why it is being called the awakening, I mean a true awakening. O0

It is the first good action that the true Indians have taken against the Kashmiri Muzzies, choking them inside their evil illegal homes. 8;)

This action may be having a democratic secular spirit. :) 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »
I had a Hindu Indian friend named Rambaboo {Reminded me of Rambam} who explained a lot about India and Hinduism to me over our 4 year friendship. I think they are waking up to the fact that Islam is hideously evil. Even now the person sitting in the cube next to mine is an Indian, Shri, and everytime there is a terrorist attack in India I turn to him and ask him when will India really react to the violence being perpetrated against the Hindu people.

It is unfortunate that the Indian people were not properly educated about the events of WWII including the holocaust. It really shocked me that he would not be offended by an Indian restaurant named "Hitlers cross". To him it was just freedom of speech. To me it was provocation and insulting. I think I had to teach him about the genocide which Germany perpetrated against my people.

Islam has killed millions of Hindus over the course of history. It is high time that India joins the fight against these Islamic militants.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14