Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 17, 2008.  (Read 13315 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 17, 2008.
« on: August 09, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »
I am hereby starting the thread.

People, Chaim would very much like to answer all of your questions, but due to time constraints can only address one question per person per week. Thank you for understanding this.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Shalom Chaim,

One major reason the Israeli military was defeated in Lebanon in '06 was that it lost the intelligence war. While Hezbollah had agents throughout the command chain of the IDF (most of whom haven't been caught) and were able to decode virtually everything, most Mossad "spies" in Lebanon were Hezbollah members who fed the IDF false information. With the Shabak and Mossad more concerned with spying on dissident Jews than Muslim Nazis for the past decade, this debacle was inevitable. Sheik Nasrallah still has accurate info on most aspects of Israeli facilities and plans. Many of his spies are Arab Fakestinians, but some of them--the most dangerous ones--are Amalekite Jews who put cold, hard Iranian gold over the lives of their own children.

Chaim, what would a Kahanist government do to catch the Hezbollah moles (especially the Jewish ones that are almost impossible to detect), and in general how would you make Israeli intelligence great once again?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:13:34 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 17, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:51:07 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think Jewish children should play with non-Jewish children? There is always the possibility that kids could "missionize" to other kids or even expose the Jewish kids to pagan or non-Jewish rituals or imagery. If no then would this prohibition also apply to Noahides?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:27:08 AM by Rubystars »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »
Hello Chaim,
if it were proven beyond any doubt that Stalinashvili tried to ethnically cleanse the Ossetians that night, would you change your opinion and support the Ossetians despite their being allies with Russia?
Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:05:31 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 02:45:09 AM »
Dear Chaim

Do you think that Mass Transit should stay in gov't control. With mass transit in in govt control. Prices are very low and allow us to have an alternative to driving every where. Also would you privitize mass transit and if you would how would you make it work with the low prices that currently stand.

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 12:57:01 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 02:49:02 AM »
Dear Chaim,

To what extent, if any, do your philosophies and approaches diverge from those of Rabbi Kahane (of blessed memory), and if there are differences, can you explain what they are?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 10:41:16 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 07:21:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim

When is getting brainwashed a good thing?

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 07:33:17 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you had a chance to look at the book "Obama Nation" by Dr. Jerome Corsi? It is a very well-documented expose' about BHO. It is also the #1 non-fiction book on the NY Times best-seller list.

Thanks again,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:21:45 PM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »
Dear Chaim, why are so many African-Americans are converting to Islam?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 08:48:37 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Previous to Obama, have you ever seen the media so slavishly supporting a particular candidate?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Is Obama the new Anwar Sadat?
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If George W Bush ran against John Mccain, who would you PREFER to take the presidency?

Cheers, ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:49:28 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 03:26:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are there so many Illegal alien drivers on the road that end up killing Americans? Do you think the number of Illegal drivers on the road will increase if Obama is elected, G-d forbid?

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:41:30 AM by JTFFan »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

With what I would imagine is very hectic and busy schedule, do you take any vitamins and herbs that you find help fight stress and improve both your physical and mental abilities?  I know from past shows you have said you often get very little sleep and do not consume caffeine.  Thank you as always and God Bless.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 02:03:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What role did the "Grand" Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin el-Husseini ys"v play in fomenting the Nazi's "Final Solution"? What was the extent of his role?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 09:12:38 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline brian

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of this "Darfur" issue everyone is talking about? Should we care about it? If so, why?

It's been especially publicized because of the Beijing Olympics.

Baruch Hashem for your insight.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »
chaim, where did you learn how to make healthy food..

there is lot's on the internet about individual healthy foods. But for example, I can't find much to go with brown rice..  Healthy foods seem to be mostly fruit and veg. Some veg tastes like grass and with many fruits you have to get your timing right with the ripening.

I have had raspberries  and blackberries in yoghurt, but I have a slight allergy, dairy affects mucus,particularly bad if I have even a slight cold,  or hayfever.  What non dairy things  can I have them in/with?

I think the healthy eating section was good,  People spend so much time preparing food and/or eating anyway that the odd post about it doesn't detract from the objective of defeating obama. Many of the posts are on other or related topics anyway.   The name "healthy eating in the spirit of chaim ben pesach" was a bit silly, but the healthy eating, that's a good idea. Maybe food posts could go with exercise,guns/self defence,(add healthy eating). if Mayir Cohen agrees, so needn't be made a new subsection. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  Do you believe in Redemption of the Soul for All People?
   Do you think that if Sinful and Immoral person truly decided to become Good and Righteous that it can happen? or are there certain Sin and Actions that Kill the Soul permanently?
I raise this question because when I hear you use the curse 'yimach shmo'  I feel that it's a serious matter and therefore I'm not comfortable using it since I don't really know it's implication and it's everlasting effect.

Thanks As Always,
                                                                                   Dan
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:24:43 AM by Dan »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 05:59:40 PM »
Dear Chaim,
thank you for last week's illuminating response. This week, I have a question about how to reverse the degenerate cultural trends in American and the Holy Land.
You see Chaim, not too long ago, I invited my cousin to Shabbat dinner. As we chatted, he revealed to me that he had recently spent a large sum of money so that he could attend a VIP party thrown by that degenerate murderer, Sean "Diddy" Combs. I told my cousin that he should stop immersing himself in this anti-white, anti-semitic and destructive culture, but he laughed at me - especially when I suggested he listen to Mozart instead. It really makes me sick, Chaim - seeing him drive around in his fancy car blasting the rap noise. Why would someone born and raised in Israel want to act like a shvartza?! The dinner quickly became unpleasant when I told him that he was a traitor to his people, and that his behavior was a disgrace to the whole family.
My cousin is a very stubborn, and in this case, very idiotic man. What can be done in situations like these, Chaim? If I try to talk sense into him, he laughs at me. For so called "Jews" who worship the blacks and their hideous self destructive culture, what is the solution? When I see the unrepentant wiggers in action, I am conflicted. Part of me wants to pray for their recovery, and part of me wants to see them killed. Does this make me a bad person, Chaim?
Tiyeh Bari, Achi.
Gilad
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:20:14 PM by Gimatria »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
Dear Chaim                        8.11.2008

I thought you might want to know a small piece of the life of our great, great and beloved Rabbi Meir Kahanah, May his soul rest in Gan Eden. My wife recently read a book that dealt with saving Yiddish books. Among the many stories in the book there is one that tells about a man, sent by the local synagogue(Far Rockaway), to teach and tutor the children of Woodie Guthrie. Two years later the Rabbi of the synagogue called Mrs. Guthrie and to tell her that he fired the tutor from the synagogue (were he was also teaching) because he was too radical and extreme. Mrs. Guthrie, the mother of the children, however, said that the Guthrie children are smart enough – they will listen and make up their mind of right and wrong, and so the man kept teaching them. That man was Rabbi Meir Kahanah. What a privilege these children had! It turned out the Arlo Guthrie, One of the children, proceeded to learn Yiddish among other things!
Even today, It pains me greatly to know what an immense loss  was the murder of Rabbi Kahanah to our people. He was one of a kind in our generation, truly one of the greatest Jews of all generations (I met him once in Queens in 1988 and was very moved by his speech and eloquence). I blame the cursed left and the Supreme Court of Israel for his blood. Hashen Yikom Damo.

Please share this if you feel it is of value.
Harel156
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:38:05 PM by Rubystars »
AZ

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
How many Peace Treaties did Yassar Arafat break with Israel?
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »
Chaim:  I know Arafat was a master of deception.  He would sit down and talk with Israels Prime Ministers, and Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and the Bushes, and he always agreed to sign peace treaties, but peace was the furthest thing from his mind.  The arab motto--- Lie to your enemies, regroup, refurbish your supplies, then a surpise attack.  I don't know the exact word to describe this deceit, but the Arabs use it alot.  I would love to be armed with this information, when these muslims say Israel has broken all the peace treaties.  The new prime minister of Israel should tell the arabs, Hamas, Hezbollah, Abbas, there will be no division of Jerusalem, or Judah and Samaria.  I checked the boundaries of land God gave to Abraham and his descendents in Genesis ch13: 14-17 and was amazed it ran from the Nile in Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq.  That is alot of land, and the muslims should be giving land back to Israel....  Man does the truth set us free...

Thanks,  Debbie

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

When I went to Japan last winter I saw through the airport and in Tokyo a lot of young Japanese teens and young adults wearing dreads and so called hip hop clothes, I see here in America white kids doing the same, I don't know if some in Israel do this but what is with this obsession to look like trash?  In Japan they had these kids with pierce noses and lips and they looked like something coming out of Watts or Newark.  Why do people insist all over the world to look like these simeons?  The glorification is beyond stupid and I will never understand why bother to look like this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »
Is humus and falafel healthy? 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I take an exception to your statement on the last “Ask JTF” about Georgia, blaming Georgia for Stalin. Stalin was as much Georgian as Trotskyi was Jewish. Stalin, among other atrocities, in 1920s, murdered almost all of Georgian nobility and intelligentsia.

I personally knew quite a few Georgians - they are the best of friends one can hope for. Georgians are very nice, hardworking, very courageous, intelligent, noble and hospitable people. Jews lived with Christian Georgians for thousand of years and were never persecuted by Georgians and were able to preserve our Jewish identity - one of the rarest examples not only in Russia/USSR but anywhere. In fact, one of the rarest places where Jews really did not feel anti-Semitism in the Russian empire and was in Georgia. Notice that a Georgian government minister called a famous rabbi in Israel for a blessing for his country!  O0  Could you imagine a Russian, or any other government minister doing the same!? This is very indicative of the special ties that Georgians and Jews have with one another.

I think president Saakashvili is 100% correct in his orientation on the West and is completely in his mandate in preserving territorial integrity of his beautiful country. I believe that provocation was made by Russia, where Medvedev needed a simple, quick war against a hapless little Georgia to establish himself in a similar fashion Putin did acting against Chechnya.  Only now, Russians are not only invading a sovereign country, they are invading a country with a very strong pro-Jewish, pro-Western inclinations. Perhaps this agression is caused more by Kremlin intrigue than by any action by the Georgian side.

I think that JTF should make a strong statement in of support of Georgia and condemn Russian imperialism.

Long live Georgia!  O0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:11 PM »
   Shalom Chaim,   

A while back on a previous JTF program,    you expressed the opinion  ( along these lines ) that the Torah can be interpreted 70 different ways.     If you could go into more detail about this thought,   it certainly would be appreciated.   

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In Judaism how did they choose the Halachic arbitrators?  What were the qualifications and when was the last Halachic arbitrator was chosen? I am totally surprised to learn that Menachem Meiri was one of the Halachic arbitrators in spite of his favorable views of Christians unlike other Halachic arbitrators. I believe you follow Meiri's interpretations about Christians who could be called as righteous gentiles and they also will have a place in the world to come.  If that is the case I think you should be taking a lot of heat from the Jewish community for working with Christians?

Thanks in advance!

For Zion's Sake,

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.