Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 17, 2008.  (Read 13224 times)

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 17, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
Chaim,

I read on a website called weirdrepublic.com that Obama requested that the American flag on the exterior of his campaign jet be removed.  I do not know the source of that information, but I have read many of the articles on that site and they appear to be exhaustively researched. 

I think this fact alone, because of the symbolism of the gesture, would give many Americans pause before considering Obama seriously as their next President, apart from the political and cultural issues associated with his candidacy.  Yet of course no one will ever hear about it. 

What are your thoughts?  Thanks as always.

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Do you drive a car? If so, where do you usually get your gas?

I always try to get my gas at Sunoco since I know they don't import their oil from the middle east. I do my best to stay away from Mobil, Exxon, Amoco, and Hess since I know they do import from the middle east. I know Sunoco probably imports from Venezuala which is also evil. But I consider that to be the lesser of the evils. So I'm curious as to you go to get your gas if you drive and what you would advise as to where we should get our gas from? Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 09:30:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Although I plan on eventually converting to Judaism, I was wondering what you think the objective of Noahides in the United States should be in order to fulfill the mitzva of setting up courts in accordance with the Noahide Laws.  Do you think that Noahides should gather together in their own community and become self-sufficient, creating a state within a state that is governed by the Noahide Laws, possibly eventually declaring independence?

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 04:23:40 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

Do you think that the misguided U.S. presence in Iraq has any effect in thwarting terror attacks in America, or is it U.S. intelligence that is responsible? Thanks and a continued health to you and your dear mother.  Shalom

Zev

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Israel will strike Iran's nuke facilities in the next few months?   What do you think will be the ramifications when they undertake this dangerous and necessary mission?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 11:49:05 PM »
Did you ever get depressed in your life because you felt that you made the wrong decision/s with your life and how did you deal with it?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 02:15:15 AM »
Hi Chaim, do you believe it is worth it for jtfers to drive out of their way to fill up gas at either a Hess or Sunoco station as they do not use mideast oil? On one hand this has little effect because oil needs to be rendered useless for the muzzies to feel it. On  the other hand this is a small thing that people can do to stop giving the muzzies business. What do you think about this Chaim and thanks so much for all you do. I should add that you were super professional on the liddy show and I have never heard a radio guest as intelligent as you.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,                                                                         

YOU NEED TO READ ALL OF THIS 'אח

You will be happy to know that I'm learning Gamorah several times a week in Yeshiva - that's why I'm asking you these questions.

They are meant to be an English speaking Dati Leumi Yeshiva - not too hard to know which Yeshiva this is. My Gamora Rabbi and the view of other Rabbis there is that the Zealots are made, because they made chaos and they destroyed the food. You know whatg my view is Chaim.

גם

I also nearly had an argument with the Gamora Rabbi, because I mentioned Meir Kahane very briefly - and he worship Zvi Yehuda Kook. he said me and Kahane are hate mongerers, and that Kahane isn't a Gadol - and he made fun of Kahane. I wanted to put a knife through that rabbi. But instead I restrained, because I that was only after a few days of being there. I would have been thrown out of the Yeshiva - and the Kike Jews in the class were a bunch of Chootznikim who only care about themselves (they didn't stick up for me) - even the ones who made Aliyah.

These so called dati leumi Rabbis (theyre not real dati leumi) are jealous of Kahane - cause they know they are ants compared to him

My wife said I shouldn't argue with him- and just don't talk politics- and go there just to learn Talmud.

He also says we should do whatever the government says and that Olmert is the King of Israel.
Btw He lived in the Sinai - and his daughter lived in Gaza.
Shall I move to the Hebrew deparment when the Chofesh finishes - and leave his class

Long live the Serbs. long live Israel, and may G-d bless you Chaim

'טודח אח

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »
Dear Chaim:

I followed up and went back to the mall to talk to the Israeli girl who is dating the schvartze rapper.  I told her that she comes from a holy nation and that she shouldn't be degrading herself.  She went on to say that I was a racist and that the Jewish religion was racist.  I told her about jtf and the kahanist movement and she called rabbi Kahane a Nazi.  When I again passed by her booth, she just so happened to be standing with the "soul brotha" who happens to work at the nearby sneaker store.  When she saw me, she deliberately tried to aggravate me by hugging and kissing sambo, who was also making menacing faces at me.  what would you have done in this situation?  is a confrontation really worth it?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »
Hi Chaim, what do you think was HaShem's idea in giving oil only to evil countries?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 04:03:28 PM »
Chaim,

When, G-d willing, you inevitably become the prime minister of Israel, how would you deal with the modeling business?

Thank you
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
Hi Chaim, what do you think was HaShem's idea in giving oil only to evil countries?
But He didn't. America has been blessed with oodles of both liquid and shale oil that our econazis and oil companies looking to keep tight supply refuse to drill.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »
I hope your mother is doing well. My prayers are still for her to have a full recovery. I've been mentioning her name whenever there is a Meshaberach.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 08:13:32 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I'm not Jewish, Christian or White and I don't think there is anything wrong with JTF being united with Hindus, Asians or atheists. I am troubled that you are united with White Christians. Last time you said Evangelicals would favor your idea of paying third worlders to leave. I disagree but let's assume they agree with your idea of deporting Blacks. The only reason why Evangelicals are pro-Israel is because they think by supporting G-d's chosen people they will get salvation and go to Heaven. They believe those that don't accept Christ as their lord and savior, including Jews who they ironically believe are Gods chosen people, will go to hell. Those that disagree with this view are simply not real Christians. If they weren't Evangelicals they'd be as anti-Jewish as the KKK and they can easily become anti-Jewish just like their ancestors were for thousands of years. There are three types of Whites: Liberals who are evil, mild conservatives which most Whites are and are part of this Evangelical ideology, and White Supremacists. None of these are decent people.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 08:18:39 PM by Ralph2 »