Author Topic: Please help my confusion.  (Read 2350 times)

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
Please help my confusion.
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:18:01 AM »
I think in a sane world, I would not be here.  The obamanation would have been crushed a long time ago.  It makes me so sad.  What is wrong with my country for so many to idolize him and his madness?  What I consider to be a natural foundation for a person's soul is foreign to others.  God, family, honesty, honor, integrity, mercy, kindness, and more mercy plus the desire to be helpful to others.

I love God so much and want to please Him, with all my heart and all my soul.  I don't fully understand why but I love Israel deeply and want it to be strong and live forever.  This is a strong force inside me wanting Israel alive and be forever well.  I am too ignorant to understand it all.  I feel like a moth to a flame but I am riveted.  I am also obsessed with seeing the Temple rebuilt.  To see it would make me sob with utmost joy.  I am Not Jewish.  What's my deal?

Please forgive my frustration but since I'm anonymous I can be completely honest.  Yeah, I know I must be a freak but my feelings cannot change.  I have felt this way for many years.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson