Author Topic: ATTN: JTF MODERATORS  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
ATTN: JTF MODERATORS
« on: February 02, 2007, 03:00:26 PM »
This 'sarah....' business has been going on way too long. Please put a stop to it. Her incredulous posts and constant spamming is irritating and lessens the credibility of this forum. I'm quite sure that other posters feel this same way.

'She' is nothing but an elaborate flame shtick who chiefly trolls here to mock us.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:03:23 PM by Annex YESHA »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: ATTN: JTF MODERATORS
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:28:56 PM »
   Perhaps someone can sum up what she has done wrong because I am confused.
   From what I have seen from her posts, she is pro JTF but has a Muslim family and renounces the evil religion even though she is forced to pretend that she conforms to it. My gut feeling is that this is just a joke, but we should support her if her story is true. A lot of innocent females are victims of this evil religion, but most are too afraid to speak out, so I do have reason to believe that her story is possible. I plan to give her the benefit of the doubt and respect until someone can prove she is not worthy of it.
   Remember that JTF does not discriminate against anyone based upon their ethnic background, but only evil that they do by choice.
   Perhaps we should have some type of thread that raises awareness of the female victims of Islam. If true victims of that faith chose to renounce it and become a JTF allies, they would have a lot of knowledge to help our cause.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 06:05:59 PM »

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »
I may be a fool but I wasn't born yesterday.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2451.msg15898#msg15898

I personally think she was being utterly truthful.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 10:45:09 PM »
Bullspit. She said Israel slaughters Arabs and has not retracted it once. I say ban the little dyke.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 02:23:12 PM »
I was telling the complete truth. Chaimfan i've already taken it back and i never said israel "slaughters", i did not use such a word. Neither did i say the word "Arabs". Please don't twist my words.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 09:10:20 PM »
Bullspit. She said Israel slaughters Arabs and has not retracted it once. I say ban the little dyke.

She already was banned but Jimmy Sullivan told me to un-ban her to make the forum more interesting. I banned her because I thought she wasn't sincere in renouncing Islam. It seems that since she returned, she is being more sincere. We are helping her by allowing her to post here. When she first came to JTF, she didn't know that Islam is an evil religion.

I agree let sarah stay.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
Yes she seems sincere
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »
   We appear to be divided on this. While noone has yet proven to me that she is wrong, I agree that we must not let our guard down. I plan to welcome her here until someone proves that she does not belong. If she does not, I am confident that she will be the one to prove it as all the others have.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 12:27:03 AM »
  For what it is worth, I like having Sarah here.  She comes at the subjects at hand with an inside perspective.  Should we trust her?  Well, we can wait and see.  After all, this is just an internet forum.  If she turns on us, the worst that can happen is our disappointment.  I do hope she is sincere in renouncing Islam.  As Chaim said in the video, "It (Islam) makes them retarded."
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!