General Category > General Discussion

I keep watching the JTF Real Islam REVEALED video over and over again

(1/3) > >>

Trumpeldor:
What an amazing video! I've probably watched it 20 times.

I posted it on other (even leftist) forums and got some positive feedback. One person said it was 'fatalistic but honest'. Others agreed with Chaim's message but one person thought that it was self-serving because he thinks Chaim is 'exploiting' America's problems for personal/political gain. He did admit that Chaim is talented and 'seems like the Rush Limbaugh of Israel'.

The typical reaction was that it was a well-made video but it was still 'propaganda'.

jsullivan:

--- Quote from: Annex YESHA on February 01, 2007, 11:34:46 PM ---What an amazing video! I've probably watched it 20 times.

I posted it on other (even leftist) forums and got some positive feedback. One person said it was 'fatalistic but honest'. Others agreed with Chaim's message but one person thought that it was self-serving because he thinks Chaim is 'exploiting' America's problems for personal/political gain. He did admit that Chaim is talented and 'seems like the Rush Limbaugh of Israel'.

The typical reaction was that it was a well-made video but it was still 'propaganda'.

--- End quote ---

annexYESHA, G-d bless you for spreading the truth!

Sarah:
I showed it in my history class today, 18 muslims girls and my history teacher watched it. No the feedback was not positive.

Trumpeldor:

--- Quote from: sarah.... on February 02, 2007, 01:33:50 PM ---I showed it in my history class today, 18 muslims girls and my history teacher watched it. No the feedback was not positive.

--- End quote ---

Please stop spamming this forum.

Until Shiloh Comes:

--- Quote from: Annex YESHA on February 01, 2007, 11:34:46 PM ---What an amazing video! I've probably watched it 20 times.

--- End quote ---

Hello my friend, and good day to you.

The idea that Chaim would exploit anyone or anything for his own "personal/political gain" is ludricous considering his well documented sacrifices and life story.   Whoever made that comment must be entirely igornant of Ben Pesach's lifetime struggle for the Jewish people and by extension, the entire world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version