Author Topic: An introduction to black family problems ... (video)  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
An introduction to black family problems ... (video)
« on: August 10, 2008, 03:48:11 PM »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: An introduction to black family problems ... (video)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »
LOOOOOOOL
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
a gorilla fight, and not even an exciting one.

just stupid racism.

grow up

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »
a gorilla fight, and not even an exciting one.

just stupid racism.

grow up

Well.. I agree. The ISSUE here is meXicans in USA. THAT is the REAL issue.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »
JerichoMissile, I find your post troubling. I am on a campaign on this forum to condemn any racist post and try and have other members do the same. This post is not healthy for the movement. I would advise a moderator to terminate this post. It is one thing to come up with legitimate posts against affirmative action and black favoritism, but there are no points whatsoever in this post. It is unhealthy for the forum. I simply condemn it.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »
Well, I thought the family was very courageous and came together in a time of need.

"We shall overcome."

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »
JerichoMissile, I find your post troubling. I am on a campaign on this forum to condemn any racist post and try and have other members do the same. This post is not healthy for the movement. I would advise a moderator to terminate this post. It is one thing to come up with legitimate posts against affirmative action and black favoritism, but there are no points whatsoever in this post. It is unhealthy for the forum. I simply condemn it.

Yes, of course you're right!!   Do you find troubling all the Jews who have been murdered by blacks, and all of their anti-semitism, year in and year out ?  Black leaders actually call for the death of Israel.  Mocking the enemy is the least of what they deserve.  Go say something to them.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

Yes, of course you're right!!   Do you find troubling all the Jews who have been murdered by blacks, and all of their anti-semitism, year in and year out ?  Black leaders actually call for the death of Israel.  Mocking the enemy is the least of what they deserve.  Go say something to them.

So just say something intelligent like most of that paragraph. But a racist post like you did to start this thread is not doing that, putting aside the fact that it wasn't even clever.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
See now I think the post Jericho Missile put up is food food for thought. Anybody that has spent any time around evil blacks will see that they behave very much like the apes in that video. In fact in some respects the apes show more decency to their fellow apes. I trying to recall a drive by that killed some innocent children in a gorilla cage and can't but several come to mind in the hood. JTF was always an organization that called it as it saw it and did not bow down at the PC alter. We have started to operate on the big tent theory and that is only a short step away from politically correct. As much as you are trying to make JTF a politically correct haven I am trying to maintain JTF policies of telling it as it is. Jericho Missile stick to your guns don't let the thought police make a monkey out of you ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »
I dont think the video was that bad

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »
I think you might turn a lot of people off with a PC campaign.
I didn't think that was what JTF was about.

Where is the great poster f jack when you need him?  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:08:10 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
I dont think the video was that bad
Some years back I went to Aruba. The hotel I was staying at (Marriot) was featuring Sinbad that week. When I checked in the hotel clerk told me the good news. Had I know I would have never stayed at that hotel. The days I was there the beach and hotel was infested with cackling and screeching blacks ( mostly the females). What would normally by a quiet restful beach sounded exactly like that ape video did. Its true that not all black folks fit the ape description however the vast majority are worse than apes

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »
anecdotes and logical arguments are fine.

But stupid jokes like showing a bunch of gorillas and saying "haha look it's a bunch of blacks". That's pathetic.   The other way around might make more sense. It's not like there aren't many examples.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »
anecdotes and logical arguments are fine.

But stupid jokes like showing a bunch of gorillas and saying "haha look it's a bunch of blacks". That's pathetic.   The other way around might make more sense. It's not like there aren't many examples.

q_q its like the lottery. You have to be in it to win it. If you spend some time around evil black animals the video innuendo would make a great deal of sense. Some years back I was at a place called Long Island Game Farm. They had a gorilla called Bobo there. Bobo was there for years and he had all the best gorilla mannerism's. Well the day I was there a large group of blacks were taunting poor old Bobo and he was acting out. The animals outside the cage were more pathetic than the one in the cage. After some time one of the black men remarked " Look he acts just like us" . With that I walked away what more needs to be said.   

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 08:10:44 PM »
I thought we gave them civil rights. THAT was a good decision! :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »
I thought we gave them civil rights. THAT was a good decision! :::D
They need to be civil to deserve civil rights  ::)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 08:17:15 PM »
See now I think the post Jericho Missile put up is food food for thought. Anybody that has spent any time around evil blacks will see that they behave very much like the apes in that video. In fact in some respects the apes show more decency to their fellow apes. I trying to recall a drive by that killed some innocent children in a gorilla cage and can't but several come to mind in the hood. JTF was always an organization that called it as it saw it and did not bow down at the PC alter. We have started to operate on the big tent theory and that is only a short step away from politically correct. As much as you are trying to make JTF a politically correct haven I am trying to maintain JTF policies of telling it as it is. Jericho Missile stick to your guns don't let the thought police make a monkey out of you ;)
You don't get what I am saying. I am saying that I support any post or comment that uses FACTS to debate black favoritism. Not INSULTS. I understand the horrible acts that are committed by racist blacks. I am not trying to be the thought police, neither am I trying to make this a politically correct forum, I am trying to make us NOT sound like a bunch of illiterate fools that have insults not facts. If you listen to Chaim's videos when he adresses black on white crimes, he does not sound like an idiot shouting APES schvartzas and so on, HE USES FACTS! We all need to use facts not insults. DO YOU REALLY WAN'T TO HAVE A FORUM LIKE StørmFrønt!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Let me just say that I am disappointed that we have people on this forum that justify the use insults and no substance in their arguments. This is a great forum cjd and Jerichomissile. You are both great users and I am glad to be part of the same movement as you guys, but we need FACTS! That is the most effective way to go about it. Do you want to look like just another insulting forum, or intelligent Jews and gentiles trying to make a difference. Don't stoop down to the level of StørmFrønt! THIS IS JTF, WE ARE THE TRUTH!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »
Well it does kinda make you think there might be something to evolution...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 08:35:53 PM »
You don't get what I am saying. I am saying that I support any post or comment that uses FACTS to debate black favoritism. Not INSULTS. I understand the horrible acts that are committed by racist blacks. I am not trying to be the thought police, neither am I trying to make this a politically correct forum, I am trying to make us NOT sound like a bunch of illiterate fools that have insults not facts. If you listen to Chaim's videos when he adresses black on white crimes, he does not sound like an idiot shouting APES schvartzas and so on, HE USES FACTS! We all need to use facts not insults. DO YOU REALLY WAN'T TO HAVE A FORUM LIKE StørmFrønt!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Let me just say that I am disappointed that we have people on this forum that justify the use insults and no substance in their arguments. This is a great forum cjd and Jerichomissile. You are both great users and I am glad to be part of the same movement as you guys, but we need FACTS! That is the most effective way to go about it. Do you want to look like just another insulting forum, or intelligent Jews and gentiles trying to make a difference. Don't stoop down to the level of StørmFrønt! THIS IS JTF, WE ARE THE TRUTH!
The fact is that evil blacks are worse than monkeys and apes. I really have never visited Størm Frønt so I would not know about the site except for what I hear. I hear my picture is posted there as a JTF supporter/ administrator . You can preach to me all you like come back when you can tell me a few of your close relatives were killed, raped , and held at gun point by black savages. All separate incidents. You might start appreciating a ape thread or two after a few things like that. Its the duty of good people to make fun of evil animals. If they didn't how would the evil animals know they were wrong?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:40:49 PM by cjd »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »
The missing link might not be as missing as it seems  ;) But then again what comes first the chicken or the egg ??

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »
The missing link might not be as missing as it seems  ;) But then again what comes first the chicken or the egg ??

Ya know, I didn't mean to type that out loud...as Larry would say, "Lord please forgive me for that. It was wrong. Please bless all the starving Pygmies in New Guinea."
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »

Ya know, I didn't mean to type that out loud...as Larry would say, "Lord please forgive me for that. It was wrong. Please bless all the starving Pygmies in New Guinea."

He actually says lord I apologise

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »
I think Jericho Missile was just making an obvious comparison.
I also have noticed black people make the same comparison as Jericho Missile themselves.
My child was in the Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit for about 12 days when she was born.
A little boy, with a white Mom and black Dad, was in the next isolette from her.
He was a hairy little baby.  The nurses commented about that saying things like 'look he looks like a gorilla'.
I was horrified when I overheard them.  Calling a baby a gorilla. 
Funny thing.  When the black side of the family came to visit the baby they said the same thing.  'Look! He looks just like a gorilla'  The Mom wasn't at the bedside.  I cut the nurses a little slack in my mind after that.  Why can they make those comparisons and use the N word?  If a white person does it it is the end of the world.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 09:10:17 PM »
The fact is that evil blacks are worse than monkeys and apes. I really have never visited Størm Frønt so I would not know about the site except for what I hear. I hear my picture is posted there as a JTF supporter/ administrator . You can preach to me all you like come back when you can tell me a few of your close relatives were killed, raped , and held at gun point by black savages. All separate incidents. You might start appreciating a ape thread or two after a few things like that. Its the duty of good people to make fun of evil animals. If they didn't how would the evil animals know they were wrong?
All of this has happened to you? Because if it did, than I understand why you are angry. Let me just say that if the same thing happened to me I would have a similar attitude. If those things did happen and those black gang banging animals did this to people of you knowing, than I see were you are coming from. However, I am looking out for the best interest of the movement. There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

He actually says lord I apologise

You are right.