Author Topic: An introduction to black family problems ... (video)  (Read 7762 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An introduction to black family problems ... (video)
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 09:39:23 PM »
anecdotes and logical arguments are fine.

But stupid jokes like showing a bunch of gorillas and saying "haha look it's a bunch of blacks". That's pathetic.   The other way around might make more sense. It's not like there aren't many examples.

q_q its like the lottery. You have to be in it to win it. If you spend some time around evil black animals the video innuendo would make a great deal of sense. Some years back I was at a place called Long Island Game Farm. They had a gorilla called Bobo there. Bobo was there for years and he had all the best gorilla mannerism's. Well the day I was there a large group of blacks were taunting poor old Bobo and he was acting out. The animals outside the cage were more pathetic than the one in the cage. After some time one of the black men remarked " Look he acts just like us" . With that I walked away what more needs to be said.   

Yes, i've seen blacks acting like gorillas loads of times..

Again, that's an anecdote. About some blacks, and they are representative of a large number, most even. It's a very funny story.  And any story about blacks acting like apes has its unique aspects.  Especially your one, 

But going in the other direction, looking at an ape  family and saying hey look it's a bunch of blacks. it's not funny, it's just racist.  To call it "innuendo" suggests that it's clever, some kind of verbal play on words. But no, it's an immature mind pointing to a video of some gorillas and saying look it's a bunch of blacks. It's probably been done already by a million 10 year olds, who didn't even bother saying it because it was not very clever or original, and is quite racist. 

Perhaps a year or so ago there was a video of a guy getting dozens of prank calls. Each one was a repeat of the previous one. Some people here thought it was hilarious.
So yes, there will always be a core group of foolish minds, who whenever they see and hear somebody point to a gorilla and say "look it's a black man" , they'll laugh, no matter how often it happens. But it's pathetic behaviour.

And sadly, unlike the black person in your story, these kids are thus far not able to step outside the box and see themselves for the kids that they are, and mend their ways.

I once knew a person, 14 years old. Out of nowhere, he dropped onto his back and kicked a bag over his head.
I taught him to ask himself the question - "Would an adult do that?".  He grew up fairly quickly, but he was fairly intelligent.  I don't see it happening here We have perpetual kids here. One or two have grown up but many have been left behind.

Dont encourage them by putting your FUNNY story on the same level as theirs!  Your story was an intelligent anecdote.  If one of these kids had seen that, they wouldn't have walked away, they'd have probably rolled over onto their belly laughing, to the amusement of the black person that managed to step outside the box.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »
Look, my friend's father was murdered in cold blood by a black woman who shot him in the head when he came to collect the rent from her.  She claimed she thought it was a robber.  So, my friend ( a Jewish kid)  grew up without a father since he was 8 years old.   It destroyed him.  Myself and some Italian friends of mine were visciously attacked by a mob of 50 blacks at a mall.  So just because some people on this forum want to appear high and mighty, act self righteous, and politically correct,  it really doesn't matter to me.   

So if you don't see a response from me to these people, don't think they've clammed me up.  I just don't care what they say, type, think, feel, etc.  So, I don't even  bother to respond.

To the good and decent moderator who told me to stick to my guns:   Don't worry, I'm sticking to my guns.

By the way we just got back from the movie, "The Dark knight"  It was great.  Not for girls though, they won't like it.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 08:31:08 AM »
Look, my friend's father was murdered in cold blood by a black woman who shot him in the head when he came to collect the rent from her.  She claimed she thought it was a robber.  So, my friend ( a Jewish kid)  grew up without a father since he was 8 years old.   It destroyed him.  Myself and some Italian friends of mine were visciously attacked by a mob of 50 blacks at a mall.  So just because some people on this forum want to appear high and mighty, act self righteous, and politically correct,  it really doesn't matter to me.   

So if you don't see a response from me to these people, don't think they've clammed me up.  I just don't care what they say, type, think, feel, etc.  So, I don't even  bother to respond.

To the good and decent moderator who told me to stick to my guns:   Don't worry, I'm sticking to my guns.

By the way we just got back from the movie, "The Dark knight"  It was great.  Not for girls though, they won't like it.
There you go. You used points. That was what I was saying, that is all. No stupid kindergarten insults.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 09:05:43 AM »
I once lived in black neighborhood.  This video brought back so may bad memories.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 09:59:08 AM »
I once lived in black neighborhood.  This video brought back so may bad memories.

Me too. Atlanta is a black neighborhood.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »
a gorilla fight, and not even an exciting one.

just stupid racism.

grow up

Well.. I agree. The ISSUE here is meXicans in USA. THAT is the REAL issue.

I tend to think of them as Mexicant's.

Can't speak English, usually expressed as "No comprende :-\" or "You Speaky Spani?"
Can't keep their hands off of everything small and expensive.
Can't follow legal immigration procedures
Can't stop themselves from stealing other people's identities
Can't stop breeding like roaches
Can't respect personal space of others, which is especially bad because they:
Can't cover their coughs and sneezes
Can't assimilate into American culture

I'm talking about people who have come over here illegally and act like wild animals, not all people of Mexican descent. These are people that I have to deal with every day at my job serving the public and it drives me up the wall sometimes.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 10:48:18 AM »
a gorilla fight, and not even an exciting one.

just stupid racism.

grow up

Well.. I agree. The ISSUE here is meXicans in USA. THAT is the REAL issue.

I tend to think of them as Mexicant's.

Can't speak English, usually expressed as "No comprende :-\" or "You Speaky Spani?"
Can't keep their hands off of everything small and expensive.
Can't follow legal immigration procedures
Can't stop themselves from stealing other people's identities
Can't stop breeding like roaches
Can't respect personal space of others, which is especially bad because they:
Can't cover their coughs and sneezes
Can't assimilate into American culture

I'm talking about people who have come over here illegally and act like wild animals, not all people of Mexican descent. These are people that I have to deal with every day at my job serving the public and it drives me up the wall sometimes.

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »
I thought we gave them civil rights. THAT was a good decision! :::D
They need to be civil to deserve civil rights  ::)

All the "Civil Rights" movement did was take rights away from whites to give it to people who couldn't earn those rights.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »
:::D

That's how they sound, but they're not that pale. lol

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 10:53:48 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »
[

This picture is so gross it gave me nausea when I saw it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »

I have no idea what that means but it looks funny.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West