Author Topic: Islamberg: Did you guys hear about this?!?! Unbelievable!!!  (Read 1451 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Islamberg: Did you guys hear about this?!?! Unbelievable!!!
« on: August 07, 2008, 09:00:25 PM »
The federal government is turning a blind eye to jihadi terrorist training camps across the country.  This is absolutely sickening.

Watch this video.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Islamberg: Did you guys hear about this?!?! Unbelievable!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
The federal government is turning a blind eye to jihadi terrorist training camps across the country.  This is absolutely sickening.

Watch this video.

I watched this video and it makes me so mad that nobody is stopping them. I sure hope that all the advanced technology which our government has developed {and i know they developed them because I have worked in the industry} is being used to monitor these warped individuals. If Big Brother is watching anything, let us hope he is watching what these monsters are doing. I am sure they have a plot bigger than 9/11 up their sleeves. There was a plot in 2006 to blow up 10 airliners { http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2224 } also the 1995 Bojinka plot { http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006/08/alqaidas_use_of_liquid_bombs_t.php } .

In 1995, when U.S. and Philippine security services uncovered a plot by 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and his uncle 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to bomb over a dozen U.S. airliners simultaneously over the Pacific Ocean [Operation Bojinka], they quickly moved in and arrested their co-conspirators. One of the detained men, trained commercial pilot Abdel Hakim Murad, described Ramzi Yousef's plans in detail -- including his intention to travel to "France, Egypt, and Algeria after the activities here in the Philippines. The purpose was to train those Muslim brothers thereat, on using a Casio watch as a timing device, chemical mixtures to compound bombs, and to share his expertise in eluding detection on an airport's x-ray machine, and eventually smuggling [onboard] this liquid chemical bombs. Furthermore, France has a lot of Algerians staying and that these Egyptians and Algerians ha[ve] no experience on making these bombs and [do] not know the basics of smuggling liquid bombs through the airport."

Let us pray that these plots will be foiled before they even begin.

muman613
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:56:13 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline V2

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »

Watch this video.

IF these camps are classified as 501C with the government they are subsidized by the government. This is NOT ridiculous, it's a conspiracy. It's not just the government selling out the Jews it's the government selling out America to the highest bidder. Yes, it really IS scary. I feel your hopelessness. :'( And White America is being bludgeoned by the Blacks with the blessing of Uncle Sam. I feel this hopelessnes everyday. EVERYTHING is being threatened.  >:(
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 05:25:33 PM by V2 »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »

Zachor, while America MAY be turning their eye...the people in Hancock, NY, I being one of them, REFUSE to. ;) I have 29 acres up there. TRUST me, we are NOT ignoring this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
Rollcall at Paulette's!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."