Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

The British National Party?

(1/4) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Hello,

Can somebody please tell me more about the British National Party? I've been hearing some good things about it from some of you guys, but I honestly know zilch about English politics, and am plenty leery of ALL Euro political movements. Thus, my questions would be:

--does it support Israel in all things?
--how does it differ from European fascist parties such as those led by Joerg Haider and Le Pen?
--does it support the United States?

Thank you all for any input you may be able to give.

Chaimfan

Trumpeldor:
I think their views on Islam are correct but unfortunately many of its founders are alleged neo-Nazis.

http://www.channel4.com/news/2003/special_reports/young_nazi_proud.html

ftfl:
Some members of the bnp are good, many are not, they may have the right idea about Islam, but a lot of them are also anti-semites, generally racist and often violent.

Sarah:
Here is their website:

"http://www.bnp.org.uk/"

Their mission statement is:

"The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.
While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the decision."

Personally i think they're confused, many of the members aren't pure british people as they claim to be. Just neo-nazis who want violence and use "we want to keep britishness" as an excuse. Some of their methods are like that of the muslims.

Christian Zionist:
BNP is anti-Islam but it is anti-Israel as well.  Once BNP chairman Nick Griffin described Israel as "sh$#@y little republic".

They seems to be conservatives and nationalists but their anti-Israel stand makes them pseudo conservatives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version