Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 241409 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Ask Rubystars
« on: August 11, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »
I started this thread over and deleted the old one.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 12:59:11 AM »

How are you ??? :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:38:20 PM »

How are you ??? :)

I'm doing basically ok. I'm starting college again next week. :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »
I am glad you are doing OK. Good luck at college??    ;D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:16:08 PM by Shamgar »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »
How old are you and how much do you weigh??    Grin

Not nice. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »

Not nice. 

What you mean?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 09:23:42 PM »
This forum is not an online meat market.  If you want to get to know Rubystars, ask her questions that aren't so personal.  And then if the two of you want to take it a step further, you can private message each other or email each other, and then exchange pictures if you like.  But asking women on the internet whom you've never met about their weight is not nice. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »
I fixed the post.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
Thank you.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »
OK, I haven't been here too long. Is this kind of like Ask JTF? What kind of questions do we ask? Not sure what your field of specialty is.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 11:22:25 AM »
Hi Rubystars,

Why did you chose that nickname?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 03:15:09 AM »
I am glad you are doing OK. Good luck at college??    ;D

So far so good! Thank you :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 03:15:38 AM »
30 for age and weight I'd rather not say  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:17:52 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 03:16:43 AM »
OK, I haven't been here too long. Is this kind of like Ask JTF? What kind of questions do we ask? Not sure what your field of specialty is.

Just anything, if I don't know the answer I'll tell you I don't know. I like science a lot and politics and a lot of other stuff.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 03:20:48 AM »
Hi Rubystars,

Why did you chose that nickname?

Well my sister had a handle that was flashy and I wanted one too and I've been using this since then. I actually thought about changing it since someone said something to me a while back about communists using similar things.

I didn't know that at all.

I do like star rubies though.

I talked to someone in a chatroom one time named Rubyshoes and they used a maroon font and I thought that was kind of cool so I tried to get a name like that.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 06:29:23 PM »
Rubystars,   what is your opinion of Texas Gov. Rick Perry?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
Whats your favorite music? Bonnie blue flag? ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 11:16:09 PM »
Rubystars,  What do you think about the TX senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson.  Some say that she is not 100% pro-life.  Is that an accurate statement?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 03:03:04 PM »

:dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »
Jews, like Hindus.. are against of seeking converts too so do you want that jews be christians too?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »
Rubystars i see that you want Christian political party to serve the christians of India. Let me ask you. Would you like Hindus creating political parties in US,UK and else where outside India? If you feel christians have enough reasons to have a political party in india with christian ideology, then so do Hindus, because there have been many racist attacks on Indians living in UK,Australia. But you will never see Hindus outside of India demanding special privileges and crying out for rights and protection for themself. Our idea is simple. Look after your own country people,mind your own religion. First try to fix Christianity in US and UK, and then think about India. What have Christian missionaries done in America? There is a whole city called Sin City. And they want to evangelize others.

Another thing, how will there be a Christian nationalist political party in India? will the party be Protestant or Catholic or New Age?

Sorry we dont want another divide in the Indian society which is already divided. One of India's state called 'Nagaland' is already under threat. Please search into google for Nagaland terrorism. THere Christians are demanding a seperate Christian state. They are working with Mao ideology. the Baptist institute is funding them. The Mizo Jews in Nagaland had to run for their life for the fear of missionaries there, I am glad Israel took those lost tribes back. If Hindu Nationalists were really against Christians, then we would have crushed the Nagaland fighters long time back.

I have more to say, but later.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:11 AM »
those babas, mutilations stuff are not part of Hinduism, What the babas want to do, they are free do it.. Hindu's do not object to people having faith in G-d in any way they can. What you had written in my youtube profile was that only Christianity leads to heaven and G-d, which i dont think any Jewish member on this board will ever support. If you think what we are doing is wrong, then thats your problem, not ours.

But anyways, You havent answered my earlier question.

Many famous Rabbi's have come to India and appreciated the spirituality they have seen here in India with their own eyes, Care to read reports of Hindu-Jewish summits. So i dont want certificates issued from evangelists about our culture. We will gladly accept any thing coming from the Jewish Rabbis, since they have the original message of the G-d, and hence much closer to him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:47:56 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:43 AM »
Superstitions are common in every uneducated class .
Rubystars, I think you ignore some other trends going on in India, such as producing huge numbers of high quality engineers and scientist every year.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
Rubystarts, You have a valid point about protecting Christians' rights in India, but  I think you are patronizing over the Hindus. Moreover there is no point entering into religious debates. Now the fact is that India is steadily progressing and in a generation it will become an economic and technological superpower on par with Japan and Germany.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 12:22:10 PM »
Rubystars:
"In a population as large as that of India, there are bound to be a lot of geniuses just by the odds of probability. It doesn't mean their culture is a good one or especially conducive to producing geniuses"

So with such huge population there is also a probability that there will also be a lot of people being superstitious, isnt it? And hence you cant term the culture bad and evil.

Rubystars:
"I think if everyone in India, Pakistan, and other countries outside of Israel followed the Biblical G-d that we'd have a truly wonderful worldwide society of peace and prosperity and high civilization. I don't think Pakistan should be Hindu, it should be Christian! Why transfer from one degenerate evil third world culture to another?"

The Roman Catholic church was saying it was following the Bible, and we saw the result of increase in Fascist forces who started anti-semitism, killed and butchered thousands of Serbian Orthodox Christians who themself were following bible. And please dont even get be started on the conflict between Protestants and Catholic institutes. Also please stop the rubbish of calling India a third world, the fascist colonial british forces who ruled us for 200 yrs and Muslims who ruled for 800 yrs robbed us of our wealth. You have more problems in the west rather than the third world. Mexico, South America..etc Most of the third world problem is attributed to Islamic countires here. Only Hindu Nationalists have shown the will to fight them.

Rubystars:
"I don't think there should be a "Christian political party" because everyone in the country should be a Christian anyway so all the political parties by default would be Christian"

this was your post on my channel "There ought to be a government of Indian Christians in India with the population converting en masse to a Bible-based religion. Hinduism is evil and shouldn't be anyone's religion. Christianity is the way to heaven. Christianity is the way that India can step away from horrific mutilation practices and give up sickness such as drinking urine and worshipping monkeys and rats. Such practices are degrading to human beings. Christianity is uplifting to human beings"

Rubystars:
"If you want the world to take you seriously as a first world nation maybe you can tell your people to stop hanging off the outside of moving trains and stop drinking cow pee and worshipping animals."

We dont want any body to take us seriously, we want every one to recognize that we all are facing the same evil, that is Islam.