Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242650 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2009, 06:51:17 AM »
So how is your ferret doing?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
That makes 3 of us.... 8)

I'm 31 today!  :o :'(

Your as young as you feel

Right now I feel 70.  :celebrate:

Me too  ;D
[/quote]
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2009, 12:50:07 PM »
So how is your ferret doing?

Eva's doing well. Somehow she got Giardia, which is a nasty little parasite, but we got her treated for it and she doesn't have it anymore now!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »
Ruby, do you think Kay Bailey Hutchinson can win the Gubernatorial primary against Gov. Ricky Perry?

Also I am surprised to hear Houston was close to elect a lesbian as Mayor?  Why did that happen?  I thought the entire state of TX is a conservative stronghold?

Thanks!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
Rubystars, do you have Indian friends?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2009, 03:32:41 PM »
Do you look and dress like a country gal?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
Rubystars, I have been told that Americanhero was banned as a nazi spy. How was this defined. In all of my discussions with him both public and private he never said anything negative about Israel or Jews. Your answer will save me browsing through many thousands of posts.

Regards
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »
Rubystars, I have been told that Americanhero was banned as a nazi spy. How was this defined. In all of my discussions with him both public and private he never said anything negative about Israel or Jews. Your answer will save me browsing through many thousands of posts.

Regards
Hello Shamgar.  I'm glad to see you posting again.  Besides being banned for being Croatian, I also saw it being insinuated that you did not have a good relationship, on the forum, with Americanhero.  I believe the opposite to be true.  Could you please correct me if I am wrong on this point.  Thank You. Bullcat3

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2009, 05:59:39 PM »
Warm greetings Bullcat. Although it appeared AH and I were always argueing and fighting with each other, it was always good-naturedly. I am surprised that he was not what he seemed. However, I trust the leadership of this forum implicitly, their decisions and actions. I am disappointed in AH but my heart is always with Israel and the Jews. Only an idiot would be on or support the dark side.

Every day that goes by I know more and more in my heart that Islam is the religion of Satan.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2009, 06:19:26 PM »
Warm greetings Bullcat. Although it appeared AH and I were always argueing and fighting with each other, it was always good-naturedly. I am surprised that he was not what he seemed. However, I trust the leadership of this forum implicitly, their decisions and actions. I am disappointed in AH but my heart is always with Israel and the Jews. Only an idiot would be on or support the dark side.

Every day that goes by I know more and more in my heart that Islam is the religion of Satan.
Thank You for your reply.  I always enjoyed reading your posts to AH. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:30 AM »

Do you look and dress like a country gal?

No not really. I think a lot of people into "country" culture are good people but I don't like that genre of music very much and I'm not connected to it. I've always lived in the suburbs.

Rubystars, do you have Indian friends?

I wouldn't be against having Hindu or Indian friends but I don't see that many of them. One of my doctors was an Indian and he was always nice.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:35:49 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »
Ruby, do you think Kay Bailey Hutchinson can win the Gubernatorial primary against Gov. Ricky Perry?

I think Perry should win even though he's also a limp-wristed Republican.

Also I am surprised to hear Houston was close to elect a lesbian as Mayor?  Why did that happen?  I thought the entire state of TX is a conservative stronghold?

Thanks!

CZ

Houston itself isn't very conservative. The current mayor believes Houston should be a sanctuary city for illegal aliens. There are many ghetto areas of town within the city limits that vote left wing because they like the sanctuary city idea. Most of the Hispanics I think would be against homosexuality because they're overwhelmingly Catholic, but they do tend to be left wing in many other ways.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:36:44 PM by Rubystars »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2009, 07:43:52 AM »
Eva's doing well. Somehow she got Giardia, which is a nasty little parasite, but we got her treated for it and she doesn't have it anymore now!

Eva is really sweet. Give her a big kiss from me.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Eva is really sweet. Give her a big kiss from me.

Ok I will thanks :) She's a great little animal.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

Can you quantify your belief, using probability percentage, in :
1. God
2. Eternal soul
3. Heaven/Hell
4. The Bible was written by God or by divine inspiration
5. The next Einstein is going to be a black man from the Congo

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

Can you quantify your belief, using probability percentage, in :
1. G-d

100%

2. Eternal soul

100%

3. Heaven/Hell

100%

4. The Bible was written by G-d or by divine inspiration

100%

5. The next Einstein is going to be a black man from the Congo

0%

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »
Rubystars, please go off on Negro Woods.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2009, 03:10:54 AM »
Rubystars i have read that you keep keen interest in scientific ideas like evolution, creation threories..etc Considering you have strong belief in your faith... How do you deal with the contradictions??

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2010, 04:07:45 PM »
Rubystars,    according to a Rasmussen Reports poll,    there's a 3rd candidate in the Republican Texas Governor's race who has become a significant factor in the race:    Debra Medina.       The poll mentioned that Debra Medina's poll number went up from 12% to 16% since last month.    From what I have noticed on the Internet,   Debra Medina seems to be popular amongst many Ron Paul supporters.   This is a concern.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6848008.html

What is your opinion of Debra Medina?   Do you believe she has a realistic chance at winning the nomination?

Thanks.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »
I don't really know as much about her as I do Kay Hutchison and Perry. I don't like either of those two so I'm willing to look a little closer at Medina. Texas has a small government compared to many other states and the governor isn't as powerful, even though it's a large state with a lot of people in it. The thing that irritates me is that every single governor we've had promised they would do something about illegal immigration and lied through their teeth about it. I think the federal government either ties their hands or they just don't care.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2010, 11:47:26 PM »
After reading your reply   ( thanks ),    I went to Debra Medina's Official Site.     The following link provides info on her thoughts in dealing with Immigration.     The impression I get is Debra Medina wants to crack down on Illegal Immigration but she seems comfortable with Legal Immigration:

http://www.medinafortexas.com/secureBorder.php
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:23 AM »
I totally respect where you are coming from and hope the trends can be reversed.    Both in terms of people like yourself who deserve to live in good conditions.     And for the United States as a whole.

If the present trends continue or are even remotely close,     Texas could easily become a Democrat State in Presidential Elections and for Statewide positions in the next 10 to 20 years.       

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »
For a while it looked like it might swing for Obama last election.

It's really frustrating living here from a voter's perspective. By the time the Republican primaries get here, most of the candidates have dropped out of the race. Last time our only two choices would have been Huckabee or John McCain, and Huckabee's chances were almost zero by the time the vote came here anyway.

I had to vote in the democratic primary for my vote to even count for anything, and that was only to vote against Obama, which in the end, didn't work anyway.

It's those first few states that seem to decide who gets the nomination. It should be illegal for candidates to drop out of the race before all the states get a chance to vote! All we were left with was MCPAIN!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
Debra Medina appeared on Glenn Beck's radio program today.     The following is part of the interview.      At best Debra Medina gave an ambiguous answer on whether she's an 9-11 truther.      One thing for sure,   MANY,  if not most of her supporters are 9-11 truthers.     Much like with Ron Paul supporters:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »
Debra Medina appeared on Glenn Beck's radio program today.     The following is part of the interview.      At best Debra Medina gave an ambiguous answer on whether she's an 9-11 truther.      One thing for sure,   MANY,  if not most of her supporters are 9-11 truthers.     Much like with Ron Paul supporters:

Thanks for the video. I guess all the candidates are bad.