Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242574 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
My pleasure.     

Unfortunately,   its more of the norm,  not an exception,    when all candidates are bad.     The degree by which they are bad ( lesser of the evils ) is often the determining factor on who to vote for.

Interestingly,   Debra Medina's interview with Glenn Beck has already received plenty of media coverage.    Including by the National Review and by the Dallas Morning News.    Before hearing the interview this morning,    I was going to mention that a more recent poll had Debra Medina up to 24 %.    Barring something unexpected,    I don't think she will recover from her interview with Glenn Beck.

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDhiZGRiNGI3ODI4MzUxNmIyMDQzYjAxOGVhYmViZDc=

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/02/glenn-beck-slams-debra-medina.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2010, 02:43:10 PM »
Debra Medina " attempted"   damage control as a result of the Glenn Beck interview:

Medina responds after the jump.

"I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9-11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9-11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

​The question surprised me because it's not relevant to this race or the issues facing Texans. This campaign has always been about private property rights and state sovereignty. It is focused on the issues facing Texans. It is not a vehicle for the 9-11 truth movement or any other group.

The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government. I think the fact that people are even asking questions on this level gets to the incredible distrust career politicians have fostered by so clearly taking their direction from special interests instead of the people, whether it's Rick Perry and the his HPV mandate or Kay Hutchison and voting for the bank bailout. It is absolutely the right and duty of a free people to question their government. Texas does not need another politician who tells you what you want to hear, then violates your liberties and steals your property anyway. I fully expect to be questioned and to be held accountable as Governor, and that's the underlying issue here: should people be questioning their government. And the answer is yes, they should be".

Even by chance Debra Medina isn't a 911 Truther,   she hurt her credibility by going on the Alex Jones show.    Which is a haven for 911 Conspiracy Freaks.      Not to mention that a large part of Debra Medina's support base are 911 Truthers.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2010, 02:13:32 PM »
Give us your latest affirmative action story. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »
Eb,

Why wouldn't people want their children, their daughters particularly, vaccinated against HPV?  If I had a daughter, I would have her vaccinated for that.  Anyone can get HPV.  The only time a person would be at zero risk for it would be if they were both virgins and I wouldn't risk my daughters life on that hopeful premise.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
Did you had any run ins with Arabs and or Muslims?

Thanks

Yimach.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2010, 09:32:21 AM »
Another Muslim story that really made me angry was when I saw a Muslim with an American flag fringe at the bottom of her skirt. This way, the flags would get dirty by coming close to the ground.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2010, 12:59:33 PM »

What are ruby stars?

And what are you wearing?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »

What are ruby stars?

I keep thinking I should probably change my user name some time, although I haven't thought of anything I like better yet. I was in a chat room one time and saw someone using the name Rubyshoes and I liked it. Also my sister had a flashy type of online user name so I came up with something like it. It's maybe a little bit too flashy, but I'm keeping it until I can come up with something better.

There are also star rubies. When the light hits them right you can see a star shape in them:

And what are you wearing?

An orange long-sleeved shirt and black slacks.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2010, 12:35:42 PM »
Can you post a large version of your profile picture?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2010, 10:09:46 PM »
Can you post a large version of your profile picture?

I'll see if I can find one.

Still looking, but here's one that's VERY similar:

It's not exactly the same picture though but I think it has the same moon in the background.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 10:21:51 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2010, 07:46:57 AM »
Thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2010, 11:29:20 AM »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »
Hi Ruby,

What is your take on a Houston school teacher beating up a student?

It happened to be a black teacher beating a black student.  Imagine, had the teacher been white in this case???

Thanks!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »
CZ I was physically abused by a black teacher when I was in 2nd grade. She found excuses to whap a yardstick against my face, or hit me almost every day. My hand was hit so often it started hurting on its own and I went up to the front one day and told her I thought I needed to go to the nurse's office because my hand was hurting and she took me up in front of the class and asked me if she should cut it off. Some of the kids acted like they wanted her to, and I thought she really would. Suffice it to say I never asked her if I could go to the nurse again. I think she hated the fact that I was a little white girl with blue eyes.

The first grade teacher was a white woman who was also abusive but not physically. She'd call students stupid, liars, etc. For example one time I had lost something (I think it was a pencil) and I didn't know where it was so she told me to clean out my desk so I did. I found it in there and showed her, smiling happily. She said "See you didn't lose it, liar!"

There was a kid I was friends with who was a little slower than the rest of the class, but there was no special ed program. The first grade teacher I guess was frustrated with having to try to teach her, so she told her if she didn't get better grades then she'd be kicked out of school and her parents would go to prison because she wasn't in school. That girl believed her of course and was very scared. It was a very bad school.

I can only imagine what that district is like now. I think physical punishment should be the parent's job because teachers don't have the same love for the children as their own parents do and will not know the child's needs as well as the parents do. Some kids respond better to different types of disclipline while some need physical punishment on occasion to keep them in line. To a teacher, she's got a class with 15 kids or so and she doesn't have time to make those kinds of judgments for each child. So I think only non-physical punishments should be used in school such as being suspsended, going to a corner and having to sit still, etc. 

It's true that a lot of parents these days don't control their kids either, or teach them to behave, but that still doesn't give a teacher who does not love that child a right to physically hurt them.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2010, 03:31:23 PM »
wow i only just found out ruby stars was a women(why i said wow i do not know), i wish more women were as rightous as ruby.

Anyway my question. Do your family know your views and if so what do they think.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2010, 12:00:02 AM »
Hi Rubystars,

Can you define white nationalism ? are you one ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »
wow i only just found out ruby stars was a women(why i said wow i do not know), i wish more women were as rightous as ruby.

Thank you :)

Anyway my question. Do your family know your views and if so what do they think.

Yes and they're mostly supportive. My sister doesn't understand the racial thing or understand that Muslims are evil though.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2010, 12:00:54 PM »
Thanks Rubystars.

So what about neo-paganists- What do you think of them in general and in particular if you know any ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2010, 08:50:19 PM »
Thanks Rubystars.

So what about neo-paganists- What do you think of them in general and in particular if you know any ?

I've talked to a couple of people in chat rooms that said they were followers of Asatru, but they didn't add the white supremacy part to the conversation.

Ironically one of them said he was born Jewish. Talk about self-hating! That's worse than a wigger in my opinion, a Jewish person who follows Asatru! He did say he had left that religion though and came back to belief in the Bible, which is good.

Other people I talked to were in a role play chat that had a mix of different religions. I found it fun and interesting, we made up characters and played them sort of free form. Some were Christians like me, some were atheists or agnostics,  and some of them followed pagan religions like Wicca and I learned a little about what they believed from that. I think many of them are not necessarily bad people, but they are very deceived if they think what they follow is righteous. Modern paganism has been prettied up in many respects and made more acceptable to the average suburbanite. However, it has never lost its true darkness and they dabble in things they don't really understand. There are real dangers involved in such acts and it can get a lot darker than they realize.

Real paganism was followed by Nazis. It involves human sacrifice such as sacrificing babies to Molech (including abortion clinics), Celts burning people alive in wicker baskets, Hindus who worship Kali murdering people to appease her blood lust, Ancient Mexicans cutting the hearts out of living victims, Vikings strangling victims to appease Odin, Africans murdering albinos for their parts, etc. That's the real face of paganism, and even those who dabble it in lightly open themselves up to the same types of spirits whether they claim to only practice "white magic" or not. Even they will admit that white magic and black magic as they define them are two sides of the same coin.

Here's the part that's most important to understand, most of the people who follow this stuff do not think of themselves as evil. They really believe they are bringing light and love, more often than not. They are deceiving themselves.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2010, 06:53:11 AM »
what do you think about christianity? does it compatible with judaism?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »
Do you like Hispanic men?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »
great answers.and now for another question.do you live in a former confederate territory?

Yes I live in Texas and I have Southern heritage from other states too like Virginia.

do you that the re annexation of the confederacy into the united states was illegal?

It forced states that had and still have a different culture from the North into a loveless marriage. The obssession Lincoln had with forcing the rebel states to rejoin the Union cost many lives, both Northern and Southern. I think the South was right in its struggle, but of course in the time I have been born I am an American, so I honor the USA as my country while also honoring the brave Confederates and their righteous struggle.

what do you think about the mexico-us war?

I think the treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo should settle the entire immigration debate. The Mexicans lost and that's good :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 02:53:30 PM by Rubystars »
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »
What are your thoughts on the alliance the US and the UK had made with the Soviet Union against Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2010, 08:23:21 PM »
What are your thoughts on the alliance the US and the UK had made with the Soviet Union against Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy?

It helped lead to the defeat of the Nazis but on the other hand as Chaim has said the USA and the UK were not blameless either because they could have stopped the death camps but didn't, and the Soviet Union doesn't deserve any credit for what they did that had any good effects because they are equally evil.  Stalin killed 20 million people. Russia wasn't really a true friend anyway because after WW2 the cold war began.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2010, 08:29:22 PM »
Are you a Capitalist? If so what group do you belong to? and what do you think about Ayn Rand?