Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242479 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2010, 12:23:56 PM »
do you think we should create an ubermench through genetic engeneering?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2010, 12:29:44 PM »
There has always been a certain level of anti-Semitism, stupid KKK, Neo-Nazi groups, black Muslims, etc. but on the whole I think that American Jews have had it pretty good here in the USA. If someone knows more than I do about it and can tell me different, then I'll retract that statement. There are a whole lot more Christians and Muslims than Jews in Houston, so I don't encounter Jews very often in person.

White gentiles however have suffered the loss of many of their rights. They are denied their own neighborhoods (while blacks can have all-black neighborhoods), they are denied their own separate schools (while blacks can have all-black schools and colleges), they are discriminated against in the work place (in favor of hiring minorities). Whites have lost their rights to free association, etc.

It isn't quite illegal to be white yet, but I think Obama would like to make it that way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »

NO!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2010, 12:40:50 PM »

NO!
why not? this could be a huge leap in human evolution.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »

NO!
why not? this could be a huge leap in human evolution.

You are Jewish, you should know why not. Creating an "ubermensch" also designates other people as "untermenschen". If you don't know where that leads then you need a history book. All human beings are created in God's image and we must respect human life. You can't make someone be more like God's image through genetic engineering.

If it wasn't for the new banning policy I think you'd be gone already. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2010, 01:15:58 PM »

בס''ד

Genetic engineering? Once again, you are supporting a Nazi concept. I cannot understand how a Jew born and raised in Israel can have such a twisted mentality as to support Nazi ideas.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2010, 01:25:48 PM »

בס''ד

Genetic engineering? Once again, you are supporting a Nazi concept. I cannot understand how a Jew born and raised in Israel can have such a twisted mentality as to support Nazi ideas.
both genetic engeneering an ubermench aren't a nazi concept.they just took a ride on this concept.genetic engeneering is a purely scientific term and  i think we all agree that science should be able to evolve.ubermench is a mainly pilosophical term created by nitche (i know i didn;t spelled it right.this is the hebrew spelling) as a thought experiement that will probably would be achieved in the next few decades.just think what will happen if we could make ourselves evolve and survive even the harshest conditions (like nuclear winter and a large amount of radiaition).we could defend ourselves from our enemies.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2010, 01:30:42 PM »

בס''ד

both genetic engeneering an ubermench aren't a nazi concept.they just took a ride on this concept.genetic engeneering is a purely scientific term and  i think we all agree that science should be able to evolve.ubermench is a mainly pilosophical term created by nitche (i know i didn;t spelled it right.this is the hebrew spelling) as a thought experiement that will probably would be achieved in the next few decades.just think what will happen if we could make ourselves evolve and survive even the harshest conditions (like nuclear winter and a large amount of radiaition).we could defend ourselves from our enemies.

בס''ד

Ubermenschen is not a Nazi concept?! The whole holocaust is based on the claim that the Jews are untermenschen (subhuman) and the German "Aryans" are ubermenschen (the superior people or the master race). This sick, evil and immoral concept is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »

בס''ד

בס''ד

Ubermenschen is not a Nazi concept?! The whole holocaust is based on the claim that the Jews are untermenschen (subhuman) and the German "Aryans" are ubermenschen (the superior people or the master race). This sick, evil and immoral concept is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.
no.this is only another proof that the nazies were sick and thieves.the original term was apllied to something that is entirely non human but a genetic engeneered humanoid species that would evolve from the homo spaience sapience.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
I think that he is just a troll Chaim, merely here to disrupt our forum....to cause problems and discredit us...AND TO BE A SPY!!!

That is my opinion, anyway.

בס''ד

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »
What music do you listen to? Do you like any non-Western kind of music?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
What music do you listen to? Do you like any non-Western kind of music?

I answered this question in more detail earlier in the thread, but I like rock music, some 80s pop music, grunge from the 90s, and electronic music.

I like some non-Western music too but don't listen to it quite as often. This is pretty cool:

I also like the Australian Aboriginal didgeridoo. It works really good with electronic music. The oldest and the newest instruments together.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2010, 02:43:58 PM »
What do you think about religious Jewish Mizrahi music?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
What do you think about religious Jewish Mizrahi music?

Nice link. :) It sounds nice. One thing I like about Jewish music is it always seems to have a certain, spark. Not sure how else to put it, like it's full of life.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »

בס''ד

I think Ben is either mentally ill or deliberately evil.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »
What about this musical masterpiece Frédéric Chopin is jealous of?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2010, 02:54:53 PM »
What about this musical masterpiece Frédéric Chopin is jealous of?

I considered being sarcastic and saying that's the best song I ever saw, but I can't bring myself to do it.  :laugh: The stars in the hair were so funny though.
That so-called music is just awful.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2010, 02:56:24 PM »
The white parallel of the Black (C)Rap music?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2010, 02:59:45 PM »
The white parallel of the Black (C)Rap music?

It's just as degenerate as crap music, yes, but at least it has some comedy value. That song used to be a running joke at one of the science chats I used to go to. Very, very low brow humor, like South Park.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »
Is the song's intention a desperate try to attract women if so would you as a woman be attracted by these maggots?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »
Is the song's intention a desperate try to attract women if so would you as a woman be attracted by these maggots?

I don't know what the song's intention is. And no I wouldn't be attracted to moral degenerates.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »
What do you think will happen to North Korea in the end? Would it go to war with the US/Japan/South Korea, would it collapse like the Soviet Union, or maybe China will take over?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »
What do you think will happen to North Korea in the end? Would it go to war with the US/Japan/South Korea, would it collapse like the Soviet Union, or maybe China will take over?

I really don't know what will happen. Any of those options could. I think they could be very dangerous if they share nuclear technology with other enemy states though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2010, 03:10:02 PM »
Hope you're not tired from the questions  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »
Hope you're not tired from the questions  :)

I wouldn't have started an Ask thread if I minded answering them. When I get tired I can always come back and answer more later.